Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: r3volution.gurl] * 2
    #27873505 -

Because this is the thread about the invasion of Ukraine, and Russian state media is being used to justify a war of aggression - so it's both relevant and significant.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27873506 -

Stable Genius said:
So because Falcon's views don't align with yours you think that's reason to try and smear him as a Russian agent. That's what you're saying right?

It was ridiculous when koods said it and here you are saying the same.

Seriously man, have a good think about where we are and what you're putting forward because what you're both saying belongs in the conspiracy forum.



No, it's because from my perspective FW views are entirely nonsensical. Further, FW repeatedly dodges or plays stupid whenever asked a direct question relating to those views, or contradictions in those views. He has dodged that question from me, kwyjibo, balls, and shivas in the last like, three days alone.

So, FW is either (a) rock fucking dumb or (b) has a vested interest in not understanding the questions.

And no, FW, I will not be re-linking every single one of the questions you refuse to answer. You know them, I know them, and everybody here knows them. There is no point.

Edit: if you think this should be in conspiracies, report. Let the mods make a call. This isn't the first time I've floated the idea that FW is a Russian agent, whether he is paid or simply duped is anybody's guess. Either way, what I see is someone who unquestioningly takes the side of Russia whenever he possibly can.

Edited by Kryptos (07/22/22 11:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: r3volution.gurl] * 1
    #27873507 -

r3volution.gurl said:
shivas.wisdom said:
r3volution.gurl said:
Great, just checking.

So what was your purpose for explaining what the difference between profit and state driven media is then?



Well, you made a post stating that you didn't understand the significance of Russian news bias, which started a conversation about the difference between Russian state media and US capitalist media - it's a topic that interests me, so I weighed in with my opinion.



When I said I didn't understand, I meant I didn't understand why you guys were making it significant when every country has biased news regarding it's country against others whether it be state or profit driven, doesn't change that bias.

I can see how it looked like I meant what you thought though. Sorry.



RT is helping justify a war of aggression by the state that runs RT.

Also, some people here seem to treat it as gospel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27873508 -

Fal isn't rock dumb so that eliminates option A.
I do sometimes wonder if I'm talking to the same anti-war, anti-regime change person I thought I knew years ago, though. Turns out regime change is just fine by him as long as Russia does it, I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #27873510 -

It's a tricky mental position because I think we all are critical of our own regimes in a way that often mirrors the tactics of foreign propaganda.. that's why it's designed that way.

However, we need to remember that the goal of said propaganda/information is not to improve our countries, or governments - as is our goal - it's to destroy them and destabilize the countries we live in for the express benefit of a Machiavellian foreign government.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: twighead] * 1
    #27873513 -

Yeah, exactly. I have no problems criticizing the failures of the US government, but that doesn't mean that I take the "opposite" side in every case. It sure as shit doesn't mean I'm going to support a Russian attempt at military conquest, just because it hurts US interests.

It also doesn't mean that I support China. I just think that China is, at this moment, winning the game. I seriously don't understand the sudden pro-China turn of the alt right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #27873552 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Because this is the thread about the invasion of Ukraine, and Russian state media is being used to justify a war of aggression - so it's both relevant and significant.



'War of aggression'. Are you saying they at war because of their aggression?

There are multiple reasons for this war. Some reasons are justified, most are not. That's how every war that's ever happened in this century has been, not surprisingly most of them led and/or influenced by the US. Justification of war isn't what what keeps a war going. Money does. Who the fuck cares about justifications, seriously, it's a waste of time. 

How do you guys not feel like broken records being "against" every single war and it's justifications or lack thereof. Everyone sane here is against war and if someone is actually for war, please speak up because that would truly be worth discussing.

There's been a lot of important information posted in this thread and it isn't from the people who can't seem to get past the fact Russia is evil and/or has biased media justifying their war. Every fucking country with as much power as Russia IS evil and would literally do that or worse in the same position so let's continue to actually dive in deeper regarding the war and what the future of the war and world will look like due to it.

I'm not saying that's not happening in the thread, it's just only coming from one side.


--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: r3volution.gurl]
    #27873563 -

r3volution.gurl said:
Everyone sane here is against war and if someone is actually for war, please speak up because that would truly be worth discussing.




:thisisgonnabegood:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: r3volution.gurl] * 1
    #27873567 -

Yes, Russia is currently at war because they decided to send their military across their borders into another sovereign nation. In an aggressive manner.

Russia began a war of aggression.

Regardless of justification, Russia is currently invading another country. This is a bad thing. They have started a war that they are now actively participating in. If you're against war, then you would be against Russia starting a war.

I don't think your assumption that "everyone in this thread is against war" is even remotely correct. I think a number of people in this thread are very much in favor of this particular war.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #27873585 -

Kryptos said:
Yes, Russia is currently at war because they decided to send their military across their borders into another sovereign nation. In an aggressive manner.

Russia began a war of aggression.

Regardless of justification, Russia is currently invading another country. This is a bad thing. They have started a war that they are now actively participating in. If you're against war, then you would be against Russia starting a war.

I don't think your assumption that "everyone in this thread is against war" is even remotely correct. I think a number of people in this thread are very much in favor of this particular war.



We'll see.

That's a stupid simple explanation I can't even bother arguing. Yeah, countries go to war because they want to be aggressive for the sake of it.

Me being against Russia starting a war doesn't actually change understanding why they did which there are multiple reasons that have been posted previously(not by me obviously).


--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: r3volution.gurl]
    #27873597 -

You're the expert on stupid and simple so I'll defer to you on this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: ballsalsa]
    #27873613 -

ballsalsa said:
You're the expert on stupid and simple so I'll defer to you on this one



Why because I don't waste my time and you do?


--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: r3volution.gurl]
    #27873623 -

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: ballsalsa] * 3
    #27873627 -

ballsalsa said:
Fal isn't rock dumb so that eliminates option A.
I do sometimes wonder if I'm talking to the same anti-war, anti-regime change person I thought I knew years ago, though. Turns out regime change is just fine by him as long as Russia does it, I guess.



History did not begin with the Russian invasion. Hitlers Germany invaded or overthrew one sovereign nation after another before finally it bumped up against a great power(s) ready and willing to say enough and fight back.

The US/west over the last two decades invaded and overthrew one sovereign nation after another (otherwise known as the war on terror) until finally they ran up against another great power who likewise said enough.

This was always bound to happen and was indeed always the aim as, like Mein Kampf, the Project for a New American Century was a blueprint for world domination conceived by the very same people who were all coincidentally moving in US circles of power when all or most of what was 'spit balled' in that document (including the 'major catalyzing event' and deadly pathogens to be used as 'useful political tools') coincidentally occurred!

All great powers like Russia and China are evil, and to say I support them would be as ludicrous as some douche on Twitter saying he 'stands with Ukraine'!

The problem is that your side -wittingly or unwittingly globalist/neocon- wants to reduce history and politics to a script from Lord Of the Rings without making any attempt whatsoever to actually understand what has happened from an alternative perspective while disingenuously trying to pretend that the US' own wars of aggression and behavior throughout the last twenty years are completely irrelevant! 

But if you were to honest, lets face it, you would never have made moderator on the Shroomery political forum.


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: ballsalsa]
    #27873637 -

ballsalsa said:
If you have to ask, you'll never know.



I wasn't seriously asking lol


--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: wolf8312]
    #27873644 -

I don't think you know anything about me, my position on the last 20+ years of U.S. aggression or what my 'side' even is.  That's ok though, there are probably a lot of things that you don't know much about.

By the way, how's that ethanol facility coming along?
(That was a rhetorical question. I know it isn't and won't come along)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: ballsalsa]
    #27873654 -

Quote:
The US/west over the last two decades invaded and overthrew one sovereign nation after another (otherwise known as the war on terror) until finally they ran up against another great power who likewise said enough.




Huh?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27873656 -

Quote:
That's a stupid simple explanation I can't even bother arguing. Yeah, countries go to war because they want to be aggressive for the sake of it.



Who said they are being aggressive for the sake of being aggressive. They are aggressive because invading another country and stealing their territory is aggressive.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27873659 -

koods said:
Quote:
That's a stupid simple explanation I can't even bother arguing. Yeah, countries go to war because they want to be aggressive for the sake of it.



Who said they are being aggressive for the sake of being aggressive. They are aggressive because invading another country and stealing their territory is aggressive.



That's what buddy said.

Kryptos said:
Yes, Russia is currently at war because they decided to send their military across their borders into another sovereign nation. In an aggressive manner.



Do you guys think invading another country can be done non aggressively:lol:


--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #27873693 -

Kryptos said:
Stable Genius said:
So because Falcon's views don't align with yours you think that's reason to try and smear him as a Russian agent. That's what you're saying right?

It was ridiculous when koods said it and here you are saying the same.

Seriously man, have a good think about where we are and what you're putting forward because what you're both saying belongs in the conspiracy forum.



No, it's because from my perspective FW views are entirely nonsensical. Further, FW repeatedly dodges or plays stupid whenever asked a direct question relating to those views, or contradictions in those views. He has dodged that question from me, kwyjibo, balls, and shivas in the last like, three days alone.

So, FW is either (a) rock fucking dumb or (b) has a vested interest in not understanding the questions.

And no, FW, I will not be re-linking every single one of the questions you refuse to answer. You know them, I know them, and everybody here knows them. There is no point.

Edit: if you think this should be in conspiracies, report. Let the mods make a call. This isn't the first time I've floated the idea that FW is a Russian agent, whether he is paid or simply duped is anybody's guess. Either way, what I see is someone who unquestioningly takes the side of Russia whenever he possibly can.



Why would I need to contact a mod? I've said it :flowstone: I'm happy enough pointing out your statement, you can live with it..... or you could realise how stupid it actually sounds to not only say that but to believe it, and take it back. That's what a real man would do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,378 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,218 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,452 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 33 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 16 queries.