Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872201 -

Quote:
I was surprised by how much more intelligent the average Russian is than the average American when it came to politics. 



But you’re the one making that judgement


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27872204 -

The Blind Ass said:
You might think I found what follows somewhere deep within the asshole of 4Chan, but no…

All from  RT.com -  in regards to the BioLab “situation” in UA…

lol…

https://www.rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/



Below is the 1st paragraph of the article linked above:

“The Russian military has presented documents showing Ukraine’s interest in using drones to deliver weaponized pathogens developed in US-funded biolabs. Names of US officials involved in the biolabs projects, and the role the current US president’s son played in the program, were also made public during the special briefing on Thursday.”

The broken link used in paragraph 1 that’s supposed to be able to show the “connection”?:shrug:
https://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12415508@egNews

Another RT.com article wrt the BioLab situation in UA ~ again, decently spun so as to sow seeds of doubt as to their ordinary purpose possibly so as to subconsciously strengthen belief in RU’s stated “justifications”, “reasons”, & “causes” for invading UA.

:utterconfusion::whateveryousayfreak:
https://www.rt.com/russia/553004-ukraine-biolabs-drones-hunter/

Who was it that was basically saying RT is nearly impeccable wrt their news articles being true & unbiased ?  :lol:



Which of the above has been disproven?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872210 -

Listen wizards



Listen




Listen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872216 -

Lol, none of it has been proven. It's all conspiracy bullshit.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #27872217 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
shivas.wisdom said:




RT.com's response



Gotcha! Only personal statements made in support of RT are to be believed.



No.  Where did you get that?  Did you even read RT's response?

shivas.wisdom said:
You need to expand whatever your definition of "mainstream media" is; to understand how media interacts with state and capital, and how this relationship isn't unique to USA/Western media.



Sure.  The state in almost all countries have great influence over their country's mainstream media.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27872225 -

koods said:
Hunter Biden and George soros. Zombie mutant soldiers with Hepatitis. Pandemic birds. Lol

Russian propaganda is hilariously hamhanded yet some people still fall for it



"Experimental Mutant Troops" came from The Daily Beast.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27872227 -

christopera said:
So yeah, RT is full of it just as much as Fox News Entertainment is, but they do it in different ways.



Have you posted a fake news article from RT yet?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods] * 1
    #27872234 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
If we can do it, why can't they?  :shrug:



We don’t



Oh that's right; when private media bans content, it's not censorship, it's freedom!


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Enlil]
    #27872237 -

Enlil said:
Lol, none of it has been proven. It's all conspiracy bullshit.



Ok, what specifically hasn't been proven?

Not saying you're wrong, just asking the question.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872238 -

Imagine believing that state censorship is better than free speech.

Imagine not seeing a difference between having to seek out information from your preferred source and not being able to seek it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #27872269 -

ballsalsa said:
Imagine believing that state censorship is better than free speech.



Imagine believing that private censorship is better than free speech.  Whoops, I'm supposed to call it freedom, not censorship.

ballsalsa said:
Imagine not seeing a difference between having to seek out information from your preferred source and not being able to seek it out.



Imagine not knowing that Russian media has become surprisingly free since Stalin's times, and that it is loaded with private channels.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872271 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Enlil said:
Lol, none of it has been proven. It's all conspiracy bullshit.



Ok, what specifically hasn't been proven?

Not saying you're wrong, just asking the question.



All is specific.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: falcon]
    #27872274 -

falcon said:
All is specific.



Fair enough.

In that case we KNOW enlil's statement is untrue, because we KNOW the Government IS funding the biolabs.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27872290 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
shivas.wisdom said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
shivas.wisdom said:




RT.com's response



Gotcha! Only personal statements made in support of RT are to be believed.



No.  Where did you get that?  Did you even read RT's response?



Where did I get this impression? Earlier you posted personal testimony from Ed Schultz, Abby Martin, and Lee Camp as supporting evidence that RT allows reporters to say things that "the mainstream media" won't allow.

Then I post personal testimony from Liz Wahl saying that RT limits her ability to report outside a pro-Putin perspective - and you apparently no longer consider personal testimony to be valid - preferring to instead believe the response by RT.

What kind of response did you expect them to give??? 'Oh yeah she's right we do censor our reporting lololol!'...

So yes - that you believe personal statements made in support of RT, while you seek to discredit personal statements that don't support RT is a fact - and another example of your bias-induced double-standard.

:yawn:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27872327 -

Ok, understood.  Thanks for the explanation.

But I stand by my comment that RT allows them (reporters) to say things that the mainstream media won't allow.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872349 -

:bathtub40lol:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27872412 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Brian Jones said:
Stable Genius said:
I like quoting RT because
1. they are friggen on the money and report the news in a very impartial way, stop laughing it's true
2. it pisses people off, winner winner :cookiemonster:



Sorry, can't stop laughing.



Have you found any fake news from RT yet?  Because we've already found an AWFUL LOT from the mainstream media.  :shrug:



I made this comment to you about 6 months ago and previously about a year before that. In response to "Have you found any fake news from RT yet?, I'll ask the same thing for a third time. When Putin stepped down to PM and Dmitry Medvedev was President of Russia, who did RT say was really running the country? The West said it was Putin, and I would have to assume RT addressed the issue one way or the other.

Me and you have completely different definitions of truth, fake, objectivity, etc. and in most cases I don't even believe there is such thing as "the truth", only interpretations. For you,  Bellingcat has an anti-Russia bias, so they are not to be trusted. RT has a pro-Russia bias and you trust them. (I think RT is OK on topics that have nothing to do with Russia). RT was developed and funded by the Russian state to improve their image. That's fine, except that public relations combined with journalism doesn't lead to objectivity. Every source is slanted. There are a few not so slanted but RT or American media are not among those.

We all like to read the things we agree with but that's not objectivity. I don't think there's any hope of finding an objective source on something like the war in Ukraine. So I read sources that favor my side, but I realize that.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27872416 -

Kryptos said:
No, you see, it was a war of liberating the eastern provinces, but due to unfair and illegal Ukrainian resistance to the special peaceful liberation and freedom bombs, more Ukrainian regions now want to be liberated/freedom bombed. And if Ukraine doesn't immediately surrender and allow itself to be annexed, well, eventually the entire population of Ukraine will cry out for liberation.

And then the same liberation will happen to Finland. Poland will probably be ok, as long as they pledge fealty. Which they will, Poland is kinda politically fucked right now.



Poland has been surprisingly ballsy through this whole thing, considering their geographical risk. The U.S. talked them out of supplying some jet fighters.
Stable Genius said:
Quote:
Stable Genius said:
I like quoting RT because
1. they are friggen on the money and report the news in a very impartial way, stop laughing it's true



Brian Jones said:
Sorry, can't stop laughing.



:guiltyascharged:
lol I like RT, it’s a different perspective. Stories that almost get buried in Aus are available.
Its pretty easy as well as interesting to check their news angle alongside the western news outlets. They do seem pretty balanced  :shrug:



They're pretty balanced on stories that don't involve Russia.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27872420 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
People who read RT get stories that are censored by Western mainstream media.

But I guess more censorship means more freedom (and more ignorance)!  :shrug:



OK, so when something is funded by the U.S. government or funded by Petroleum companies we all see bias. But when something is funded by the Russian state, we're supposed to...shrug?


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27872427 -

https://inews.co.uk/news/putin-accused-using-troops-ethnic-minority-backgrounds-as-cannon-fodder-1539841

This is a topic we haven't gotten into yet (but it keeps showing up on my screen, because of the algorithms of what I want to see I guess).

I think this is one of those true or false questions and not a matter of interpretation. Are non-ethnic-Russians within Russia treated like shit in general, and specifically more likely to be conscripted to fight in Ukraine.

I never believed one of the real reasons of the war was to protect Russians in Ukraine. But either way, what is the conditions for non-Russians in Russia. I think we know how this works in every other country in the world.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,219 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,515 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 18 queries.