Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos] * 2
    #27871382 -

It’ll all be worth it to stop Biden’s radical socialist leftist fascist agenda (which is somehow identical to Trump’s, whom I love).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27871416 -

It's the elites, except for self proclaimed amazing dude and ultra rich guy that is a reality TV star and fantastic golfer, Donald Trump, that Chop is against.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27871420 -

Can't make an egg white omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27871422 -

Don't forget consummate outsider, genius and self-made man, Elon Musk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #27871428 -

And Putin, possible richest man in the world currently waging war on the poorest nation in Europe, while his government actively censors the entirety of his nations internet and news media.

It is the elites that Chop is rallying against.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27871432 -

You might think I found what follows somewhere deep within the asshole of 4Chan, but no…

All from  RT.com -  in regards to the BioLab “situation” in UA…

lol…

https://www.rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/



Below is the 1st paragraph of the article linked above:

“The Russian military has presented documents showing Ukraine’s interest in using drones to deliver weaponized pathogens developed in US-funded biolabs. Names of US officials involved in the biolabs projects, and the role the current US president’s son played in the program, were also made public during the special briefing on Thursday.”

The broken link used in paragraph 1 that’s supposed to be able to show the “connection”?:shrug:
https://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12415508@egNews

Another RT.com article wrt the BioLab situation in UA ~ again, decently spun so as to sow seeds of doubt as to their ordinary purpose possibly so as to subconsciously strengthen belief in RU’s stated “justifications”, “reasons”, & “causes” for invading UA.

:utterconfusion::whateveryousayfreak:
https://www.rt.com/russia/553004-ukraine-biolabs-drones-hunter/

Who was it that was basically saying RT is nearly impeccable wrt their news articles being true & unbiased ?  :lol:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #27871457 -

shivas.wisdom said:




RT.com's response


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27871473 -

Gotcha! Only personal statements made in support of RT are to be believed.

You need to expand whatever your definition of "mainstream media" is; to understand how media interacts with state and capital, and how this relationship isn't unique to USA/Western media.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27871500 -

The Blind Ass said:
You might think I found what follows somewhere deep within the asshole of 4Chan, but no…

All from  RT.com -  in regards to the BioLab “situation” in UA…

lol…

https://www.rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/



Below is the 1st paragraph of the article linked above:

“The Russian military has presented documents showing Ukraine’s interest in using drones to deliver weaponized pathogens developed in US-funded biolabs. Names of US officials involved in the biolabs projects, and the role the current US president’s son played in the program, were also made public during the special briefing on Thursday.”

The broken link used in paragraph 1 that’s supposed to be able to show the “connection”?:shrug:
https://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12415508@egNews

Another RT.com article wrt the BioLab situation in UA ~ again, decently spun so as to sow seeds of doubt as to their ordinary purpose possibly so as to subconsciously strengthen belief in RU’s stated “justifications”, “reasons”, & “causes” for invading UA.

:utterconfusion::whateveryousayfreak:
https://www.rt.com/russia/553004-ukraine-biolabs-drones-hunter/

Who was it that was basically saying RT is nearly impeccable wrt their news articles being true & unbiased ?  :lol:



Hunter Biden and George soros. Zombie mutant soldiers with Hepatitis. Pandemic birds. Lol

Russian propaganda is hilariously hamhanded yet some people still fall for it


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/21/22 12:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27871546 -

The Ecstatic said:
koods said:
I’m sure RT is very emotionally satisfying for someone who is rabidly anti American



As a rabid anti American, yeah, sometimes. But you’re a fool if you don’t approach any outlet, specifically one run BY the state, without acknowledging the implicit bias.



Bias acknowledged.

Compared to the after dark commentators on Sky News Aus bashing the Left it's a lot more subtle though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27871628 -

The bias goes both ways. The capitalist systems want to sell news, so they try to do whatever sells. The state run media doesn't need a profit. They do need to maintain the political willpower that sustains them.

In the US our state owned media is state owned, emphasis on lower case "s." There is no federally funded news. However, we know that the military largely provides narratives to the available English newswires. We know the federal government does the same. The vast majority of news media is for profit here.

There is this line to walk. The news is obviously biased in many ways here (and everywhere). I wouldn't be surprised if the US news media is the most studied and scrutinized media in history, that isn't to say that the population at large has paid much attention though.

Then you take that one step further. What does a person that listens to Fox News Entertainment actually know about the Russian Times? The average American thinks that news in the US has left leaning reporting when in fact it does not. It does not exist in any mass consumed way. So of opinions on the Russian Times are nonsense, the average American (or Australian) probably couldn't tell their asshole apart from a hole in the ground when it comes to analyzing Russian news media. If you don't understand your own media, which you are exposed to daily, then how do you get an understanding of news from another country? News that comes out of an environment where it is state owned.

So yeah, RT is full of it just as much as Fox News Entertainment is, but they do it in different ways.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27871650 -

Quote:
In the US our state owned media is state owned, emphasis on lower case "s." There is no federally funded news.



Voice of America. You don’t see it inside the us because it is illegal. Isn’t there a US funded Arabic news channel?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27871653 -

Yeah it's important to consider the targeted audience as well. Propaganda is built differently in pursuit of different goals.

Something like Sky News is targeting an already captured audience - it's not trying to convince, so much as it is seeking to confirm a status quo. Whereas RT seeks to sow discord within that same captured audience - in this approach, confusing and overwhelming the audience is a more likely goal.

If so, should it really be surprising that you would find one bias more subtle than the other?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27872145 -

SirTripAlot said:
Can't one watch RT from within the United States? If truth is the biggest opponent of the USA, why is one allowed to hear RT wax poetic on American soil?



You can't watch it on YouTube and most cable providers.  You have to seek it out, making their 1/2 hour news broadcasts somewhat difficult to watch for many people.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872150 -

Sucks


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27872169 -

SirTripAlot said:
Imagine being so butthurt,  that you restrict access to Twitter.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/twitter-says-its-site-is-being-restricted-russia-2022-02-26/



From your article:
Quote:
Moscow said it was partially limiting access to Meta Platforms Inc's (FB.O) Facebook, accusing it of "censoring" Russian media.



If we can do it, why can't they?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27872177 -

christopera said:
I am all for Twitter censoring Twitter, they own the platform. You come in my house and say stupid shit like that, I kick you out. It's my house.

However, the comparison you tried to make is obvious nonsense. The Russian government is censoring Twitter, Facebook, Google, you name it. Go down to pharmacy and get some laxatives, your head is firmly stuck in your ass if you think your comparison makes any sense.



See previous post.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872188 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
SirTripAlot said:
Imagine being so butthurt,  that you restrict access to Twitter.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/twitter-says-its-site-is-being-restricted-russia-2022-02-26/



From your article:
Quote:
Moscow said it was partially limiting access to Meta Platforms Inc's (FB.O) Facebook, accusing it of "censoring" Russian media.



If we can do it, why can't they?  :shrug:



We don’t


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera] * 2
    #27872194 -

christopera said:
And Putin, possible richest man in the world currently waging war on the poorest nation in Europe, while his government actively censors the entirety of his nations internet and news media.

It is the elites that Chop is rallying against.



When I was in Russia, I was surprised by how much more intelligent the average Russian is than the average American when it came to politics.  They didn't have much censorship, the difference between us and them was that they got both sides, here you only get the billionaire's side who own all the big mainstream broadcasting companies, unless you're like the few of us who branch out.

"But it's ok fal, billionaires have a right to keep the rest of us stupid, because they own the mainstream news!"


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27872198 -

war is hell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,219 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,515 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 18 queries.