Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27870320 -

koods said:
Aren’t you concerned that the people who are responsible for Russia’s investigation of claims of US bioweapons labs are lying?



Of course, that's why I posted a source from the US embassy in Kiev.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27870348 -

Reconstruction continues in Mariupol:



And they're building a new hospital:



Russia found a way to magically make concrete appear.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27870375 -

One building down. 20,000 to go


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27870378 -

Didn't you hear that anything that has the word "Russia" attached to it automatically means that it's a lie? After all, the Russian mongrel hordes are only capable of lying, and in war they are only capable of committing mass war crimes, none of their concerns are ever justified due to the simple fact that they are Russian.

Whatever the most upvoted thing on reddit is today, though, for sure is the gospel truth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick]
    #27870383 -

:thatsracist:
No one here said mongrel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27870386 -

chopstick said:
Didn't you hear that anything that has the word "Russia" attached to it automatically means that it's a lie? After all, the Russian mongrel hordes are only capable of lying, and in war they are only capable of committing mass war crimes, none of their concerns are ever justified due to the simple fact that they are Russian.

Whatever the most upvoted thing on reddit is today, though, for sure is the gospel truth



Are the Russians lying about the labs? You and falcon called Russian claims “fake news”


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27870439 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
christopera said:
Fal's own source doesn't say say the US did bioweapon research in Ukraine.



Correct.  The US funded the research in Ukraine.

christopera said:
Quote:
Ms. Yarovaya said that traces of drugs and very high titers for hepatitis A were found in the blood of Ukrainian servicemen.  "We remember that the Minister of Health of Ukraine, a US citizen, was seen lobbying the interests of pharmaceutical companies to purchase expensive and very reactive drugs for the consequences of treating hepatitis. And it is quite possible that it was about testing these drugs on military personnel", the deputy emphasized.



It was quite possible, but there wasn't any proof of it. So just more made up bullshit.



I agree it's not true; that's what chop and I have been saying (also see the final paragraph of the original article).  You should be criticizing mycosis for posting it.



Yeah, the type of funding where they weren't researching anything at all. It's right there in the article.

Also, your link doesn't work, it's about Italy. Never ending pages like that are hard to link to.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27870462 -

I’ve seen several RT articles wrt biolabs in UA.  Spun at times subtlety & other times overtly so as to somehow be viewed so that they’re existence & purpose would be associated with something nefarious/sinister/malicious.  :strokebeard2:

iirc - at the time some of them loosely reminded me of the plot of a Bond movie or maybe it was a level/mission from the old GoldenEye game for N64? :grin:.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27870476 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Of course Russia is now planning to take more territory, because Ukraine didn't accept recognition of Crimea and independence for Donbas as originally proposed.  The longer the war goes on, the more Ukraine will lose.

Ukraine still thinks it will win the war and retake Crimea, so they're going to keep losing more and more.



So... the war isn't for the purpose of supporting the independence of Eastern Ukraine? But is a war of conquest with the intention of taking Ukrainian land? Huh, weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Lynnch] * 2
    #27870552 -

No, you see, it was a war of liberating the eastern provinces, but due to unfair and illegal Ukrainian resistance to the special peaceful liberation and freedom bombs, more Ukrainian regions now want to be liberated/freedom bombed. And if Ukraine doesn't immediately surrender and allow itself to be annexed, well, eventually the entire population of Ukraine will cry out for liberation.

And then the same liberation will happen to Finland. Poland will probably be ok, as long as they pledge fealty. Which they will, Poland is kinda politically fucked right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #27870562 -

I think somebody like Kryptos needs to go spend some personal time with the local Azov battalion units in Donbass. Make sure to tell them that your parents were Russian and that you have pro-Russian viewpoints. I'm sure you will have a great time :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick]
    #27870626 -

You know, a while back I posted about what I could do as part of a fascist state, while no longer being young enough to actively resist.

Well, I do look Aryan as fuck, so they'd probably let me wander right in, leave some kablooey around, and wander right out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Lynnch]
    #27870760 -

Lynnch said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Of course Russia is now planning to take more territory, because Ukraine didn't accept recognition of Crimea and independence for Donbas as originally proposed.  The longer the war goes on, the more Ukraine will lose.

Ukraine still thinks it will win the war and retake Crimea, so they're going to keep losing more and more.



So... the war isn't for the purpose of supporting the independence of Eastern Ukraine? But is a war of conquest with the intention of taking Ukrainian land? Huh, weird.



We don't talk about that around here. Russia went in there to save the people from Nazi's, totally, completely, and they are doing the world a favor by blowing up people.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27870763 -

Russia went in there to save the people from Nazi's and now they've got to save the world from Ukrainian biolab grown mutant super soldiers!

:mjk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: mycosis]
    #27870768 -

Putin has been doing a continuous helicopter dick swing for the entirety of the war. For each swing he donates 1 ruble to charity to restore Ukraine to pre-Russian war time conditions.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27870852 -

:meatspin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27870909 -

Quote:
Stable Genius said:
I like quoting RT because
1. they are friggen on the money and report the news in a very impartial way, stop laughing it's true



Brian Jones said:
Sorry, can't stop laughing.



:guiltyascharged:
lol I like RT, it’s a different perspective. Stories that almost get buried in Aus are available.
Its pretty easy as well as interesting to check their news angle alongside the western news outlets. They do seem pretty balanced  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27870922 -

People who read RT get stories that are censored by Western mainstream media.

But I guess more censorship means more freedom (and more ignorance)!  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27870928 -

They are censored by the Russian govt first .
  The govt that puts people in jail for criticizing their war . In our case it actually means less censorship since RT's stories are censored and approved by the Kremlin .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (07/20/22 09:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27870938 -

Approved by the Kremlin?

:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,555 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.