Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27869939 -

chopstick said:
Yes and you have people here who unquestioningly believe every piece of trash propaganda the mass media tells them and will violently lash out when questioned.

There are several in this thread alone



Great so you’re all dipshits.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27869950 -

The Ecstatic said:
chopstick said:
Yes and you have people here who unquestioningly believe every piece of trash propaganda the mass media tells them and will violently lash out when questioned.

There are several in this thread alone



Great so you’re all dipshits.



Whatever you need to say to feel better about your shitty & compassionless outlook on literally everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27869955 -

That’s cute but I’m the one against the war, remember?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27870009 -

chopstick said:
The Ecstatic said:
chopstick said:
Yes and you have people here who unquestioningly believe every piece of trash propaganda the mass media tells them and will violently lash out when questioned.

There are several in this thread alone



Great so you’re all dipshits.



Whatever you need to say to feel better about your shitty & compassionless outlook on literally everything



The irony. Holy shit.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27870011 -

First of all the United States doesn't develope bioweapons. Second of all I just read putin is saying he's gonna turn the gas back ok in Europe. Also they're saying they plan on taking more territory than donbas and the separatist regions so once again everything falcon said turned out to be bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 2
    #27870033 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
First of all the United States doesn't develope bioweapons.





:rofl2:



:facepalm:





:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27870055 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Sweden won't extradite the Kurds, sooooo...

Turkey Renews Threat to Veto Sweden and Finland’s NATO Bids



And another threat TODAY from Erdoğan:

Quote:
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan threatened once again to “freeze” Sweden and Finland’s Nato bids unless the military alliance complies with his conditions. “I want to reiterate once again that we will freeze the process if these countries do not take the necessary steps to fulfil our conditions,” he said. Last month, Erdoğan urged the two countries to “do their part” in the fight against terrorism, accusing them of providing a haven for outlawed Kurdish militants.





More news from Turkey
https://www.thedefensepost.com/2022/06/27/turkey-drones-ukraine/


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27870059 -

Stable Genius said:
christopera said:
Stable Genius said:
(5 months, 5 days ago) https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27649677#27649677
Quote:
Stable Genius said: I’m just speculating, but I’d be willing to take a bet on a pipeline failure before summer



Just sayin, but it seemed such obvious leverage  :shrug:


Industrial companies across Germany are facing a real prospect of scaling down operations or shutting down completely if natural gas flows from Russia stop, the Financial Times reported on Monday.

Canadian lawmakers will be called to explain return of Nord Stream turbines

Key Nord Stream component sent to Germany from Canada: Report. Ukraine had pleaded with Ottawa to hold off on returning the turbine.

Kyiv doesn't see a problem destroying Germany's economy instead of negotiating a surrender :nonono:


Zelensky explains why he fired Ukraine’s top security officials
Quote:
Ukraine’s security services are riddled with traitors and Russia “collaborators,” the president claimed.
"As of today, some 651 criminal cases have been registered on high treason and collaboration activities"



3 of the 8 Himars missile launchers the U.S. sent recently have already been blown up. 4 more were sent last week, they will be located and destroyed one by one.

The shit is going to hit the fan for Zelensky very soon.





Uhhhh, so Kyiv and Zelensky are doing it? Or is it the west?

I mean, because Kyiv and Zelensky are the elected government, so they should probably do whatever they think is right.



Why does Zelensky have the right to ruin Germany's economy? That's from the RT article above.


Quote:
According to the publication, Germany’s largest steelmaker ThyssenKrupp and the world’s largest
chemicals company BASF have both warned that without sufficient natural gas supply, their factories
could be forced to idle or shut down completely, and could even suffer technical damage.



I like quoting RT because
1. they are friggen on the money and report the news in a very impartial way, stop laughing it's true
2. it pisses people off, winner winner :cookiemonster:



Sorry, can't stop laughing.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27870080 -

Heads up: the official Russian state narrative has changed. It is no longer just Eastern Ukraine that is desperately in need of liberation from the evil Ukrainian neo Nazis, but also the regions in southern Ukraine that border the black sea. All of them must be liberated in the name of the Ukrainian people crying out for Russian freedom. They all support it. The poll show overwhelming support.

Edit: just a reminder that this was the plan all along Russia has never changed objectives, and there was never any discussion of limiting this special military operation to the eastern regions. Acknowledgement of any change in official state doctrine is a crime.

Edited by Kryptos (07/20/22 09:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27870089 -

Yeah they've been trying and failing to pull this shit for hundreds of years. Alot of people don't get it. They're stealing the country again.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/geostrategic-importance-black-sea-region-brief-history

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #27870126 -

No, no, no…:nonono:
Kremlin must be sure they get every single Nazi for the sake of the greater good of mankind and the fatherland.  That’s all that matters, or can’t you see?

It’s the Zero Nazi Protocol.  It must be rigorously upheld no matter what. :rules:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27870152 -

Freedom and democracy guys


--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: iggyhiggy]
    #27870156 -

iggyhiggy said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I've repeatedly presented evidence from the referendums and, if you don't believe those results, I've also presented evidence from follow-up polling data showing that before 2022, the vast majority of people living in the DPR, LPR, and Crimea HEAVILY preferred Russia to Crimea.

I know, "But Fal, all you got is polling data.  We got MAKE BELIEVE!  Which koods will tell you is THE BEST!!!"



I beleve those polls may be stretched (not by you) but agree that before 2022 a majority of Donbass preferred to be part of Russia instead of Ukraine, and possibly even instead of autonomy or independence.
What I was saying is that
1. it was before war, an event that could radically change public opinion
2. the videos you show, that can well be staged but let's assume they're legit, don't prove (arithmetically) that currently a majority of them (the ones who left there) support Russian occupation. In the area only a small part of population has stayed (from my understanding the oldest, and it should be kept in count in statistics, but let's go on, and the most active pro-russian), so even if you could (i think you can't) prove that most of them is happy with Russian occupation it still doesn't prove your point about the majority of Donbass people.

I'm not implying it's your fault not being able to provide these proves, as i believe you're in good faith. I agree that for now, there is not much better than posting old polls. But i suggest you to stop believing you can litterally prove your points: it's simply impossible now to make a reliable estimate. In this phase information are too polluted from both parts, it's just a matter of opinions.



Fair enough, it is possibile that the war caused people to change their mind, though it appears we're seeing the opposite from the journalists on the ground in Donbas.  Crimea's economy skyrocketed after they rejoined Russia, and it appears Ukraine will be a failed state after this war, while Donbas is already in the process of being rebuilt and citizens are being given pensions by Russia (though it's also being shelled by Western long range weapons at the same time).


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: r3volution.gurl] * 1
    #27870173 -

r3volution.gurl said:
Freedom and democracy guys



Great post


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27870177 -

koods said:
Just to be clear, you think this is real news? Because it’s batshit crazy.

Quote:
Ms. Yarovaya said that traces of drugs and very high titers for hepatitis A were found in the blood of Ukrainian servicemen.  "We remember that the Minister of Health of Ukraine, a US citizen, was seen lobbying the interests of pharmaceutical companies to purchase expensive and very reactive drugs for the consequences of treating hepatitis. And it is quite possible that it was about testing these drugs on military personnel", the deputy emphasized.

"And we see: the cruelty and atrocities with which the servicemen of Ukraine behave, the crimes they commit against the civilian population, the monstrous crimes that they commit against prisoners of war, confirm that all this is a single system of management and the creation of a cruel machine for murder, which was administered by the United States...

Candidate of Biological Sciences, geneticist Kirill Volkov does not consider the diseases detected in prisoners "atypical for Ukraine". According to him, now there is a general trend for the spread of subtropical diseases, and in the southern regions of Russia there are also cases of West Nile fever, so in Ukraine it may well be more pronounced. And hepatitis A is quite a typical disease, the expert adds. In doing so, he admits that there are substances that alter consciousness and lead to aggressiveness, and that all armies are currently developing in this area. However, the statements of Russian parliamentarians about the "biological attacks" by the United States, according to Mr. Volkov, are exaggerated.






Falcon thinks this is fake news when the daily beast published this, but its real news when the comes from his trusted Russian sources


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: iggyhiggy]
    #27870273 -

iggyhiggy said:
Man, any bio lab has to mantein pathogens to study them.
The difference is in intentionally spreading them or not.
I have a friend who works in a biolab and research on dangerous pathogens. she has to do test for HIV and other diseases like every month (or something, but frequently). a few years ago a researcher (a phd student in a swiss or austrian lab iirc) got infected from HIV she was researching on.
It's likely, not confirmed, that covid came from a similar situation.

There will always be risks related to biological research on diseases, nontheless the benefits we get from it overcome by far the risks.
I'm not speaking of weapons obviously, but again i don't see any particular hint of them here



I agree that biolab research is good, but people here were denying biolabs even existed in Ukraine (until they were shown to exist).

Russia said they found evidence of plague, anthrax, tularemia, and cholera in the biolabs.  Of course studying these is good for humanity, but obviously they can be also used as weapons should a country choose to do so.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27870285 -

christopera said:
Fal's own source doesn't say say the US did bioweapon research in Ukraine.



Correct.  The US funded the research in Ukraine.

christopera said:
Quote:
Ms. Yarovaya said that traces of drugs and very high titers for hepatitis A were found in the blood of Ukrainian servicemen.  "We remember that the Minister of Health of Ukraine, a US citizen, was seen lobbying the interests of pharmaceutical companies to purchase expensive and very reactive drugs for the consequences of treating hepatitis. And it is quite possible that it was about testing these drugs on military personnel", the deputy emphasized.



It was quite possible, but there wasn't any proof of it. So just more made up bullshit.



I agree it's not true; that's what chop and I have been saying (also see the final paragraph of the original article).  You should be criticizing mycosis for posting it.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (07/20/22 05:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27870295 -

Aren’t you concerned that the people who are responsible for Russia’s investigation of claims of US bioweapons labs are lying?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #27870311 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
...they're saying they plan on taking more territory than donbas and the separatist regions so once again everything falcon said turned out to be bullshit.



Of course Russia is now planning to take more territory, because Ukraine didn't accept recognition of Crimea and independence for Donbas as originally proposed.  The longer the war goes on, the more Ukraine will lose.

Ukraine still thinks it will win the war and retake Crimea, so they're going to keep losing more and more.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #27870314 -

Brian Jones said:
Stable Genius said:
I like quoting RT because
1. they are friggen on the money and report the news in a very impartial way, stop laughing it's true
2. it pisses people off, winner winner :cookiemonster:



Sorry, can't stop laughing.



Have you found any fake news from RT yet?  Because we've already found an AWFUL LOT from the mainstream media.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,601 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.