Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | Next > | Last >
Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: hummingbird] * 2
    #27474982 - 09/19/21 09:50 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemycot
Crazy as fuck
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Byrain]
    #27474987 - 09/19/21 09:59 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I posted this in the political music thread and thought to share it with you guys.
This is from just days ago with protests across Australia and the world.
This is from the Adelaide protest. In Melbourne the protesters kicked the coppers asses but they were asking for it.
Stand against tyranny and coercion people if you want a future worth living in.

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: hummingbird]
    #27475002 - 09/19/21 10:19 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hummingbird said:
Here's a video published by the FDA if you would like to truly understand why people are vaccine hesitant. Skip to hour 4:09:54, as well as the subsequent doctors afterwards. Interesting stuff.

Quote:

When reviewing data from VAERS, please keep in mind the following limitations:

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

Now, hmm, what possible reasons might there be a large jump in reports to VAERS when in the middle of a pandemic that has been politicized?

This video is good proof that the FDA is keeping a very close eye on side affects, and just the huge amount of people involved in making our public health decisions.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: mycot] * 1
    #27475011 - 09/19/21 10:27 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

That doctor is a Canadian antivax grifter

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Lynnch] * 1
    #27475015 - 09/19/21 10:38 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lynnch said:

Now, hmm, what possible reasons might there be a large jump in reports to VAERS when in the middle of a pandemic that has been politicized?

It's exhausting to keep explaining, over and over, to anti vaxxers that VAERS isn't a list of confirmed vaccine side effects. Before the pandemic most reports on there were uploaded by ambulance chasing lawyers

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

Invisiblehummingbird

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: morrowasted]
    #27475023 - 09/19/21 11:00 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:

So you're saying it's better because it's cheaper? Are there any adverse side effects from the monoclonal antibodies?

Also...Pfizer made 3.5 billion in the first three months of this year...
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/business/pfizer-covid-vaccine-profits.html

Here's Moderna's info, straight from them...Q2 total revenue of $4.4 billion, net income of $2.8 billion and diluted earnings per share of $6.46
https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-reports-second-quarter-fiscal-year-2021-financial

Johnson&Johnson generated 12.59 billion from the vaccine, and 6.9 billion from their medical device units (ventilators?)....
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/johnson-johnson-jnj-earnings-q2-2021.html

It's all big money for big pharma. People are getting rich off the vaccine too. Just because they were given taxpayer money doesn't mean it's free. Yes, I'm aware of the cost per dose thing...but what if the same push happened for the monoclonal antibodies that did with the vaccine? Seems like the law of supply and demand would drop the price and increase availability...

Red states are using up all the antibodies? Why aren't we incentivizing multiple companies to make more if it works so well? Isn't this about saving lives...or is it a politicized argument about red vs. blue?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: hummingbird] * 2
    #27475046 - 09/19/21 11:35 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

What about Big Mortician, tho?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblehummingbird

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Baby_Hitler] * 1
    #27475052 - 09/19/21 11:44 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

They're getting rich too homie, funerals have never been cheap.

Also, if some of you only watched the video I posted until you were triggered by the VAERS graphs, you missed a lot. A pretty wide variety of opinions and info on there...

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: hummingbird]
    #27475066 - 09/20/21 12:06 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Youre right bud, I was so triggered. My hands are still shaking. Soooo Triggggerrrred.
:goodmorning:
Seemed like a pretty boring standard bureaucratic meeting, centering on whether there was enough evidence to support giving booster shots or not.
I happened upon a moment where the were talking about risk assessment, on the possibility of cardiac events for at risk groups, where essentially the assessment was: The older you get, the higher the risk; but also the higher risk for complications from covid. so. Risk/Reward to be considered.
Again, really good proof that this isn't some backroom ongoing conspiracy. Just public health workers trying to figure the best course of action as we try to get through this shit.

Invisiblehummingbird

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Lynnch]
    #27475068 - 09/20/21 12:10 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Whooo, calm down. Coffee isn't going to help with the hands shaking. Take a deep breath. It'll be ok:)

Invisibledeucedbi9
Stranger

Loc: UK
    #27475097 - 09/20/21 01:12 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hummingbird said:
It's all big money for big pharma. People are getting rich off the vaccine too. Just because they were given taxpayer money doesn't mean it's free. Yes, I'm aware of the cost per dose thing...but what if the same push happened for the monoclonal antibodies that did with the vaccine? Seems like the law of supply and demand would drop the price and increase availability...

So you would like to make the producers of these monoclonal antibodies rich as well? There are already enough of the vaccines for everyone to get fully vaxxed up, but some dipshits don't want no cheap vaccine?

Reminds me of this daft old biddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JprHUz35wM&t=247s

"anything that's free, sometimes it's not worth having"

Fuck my ole boots. :nonono:

--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Invisiblehummingbird

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: deucedbi9]
    #27475109 - 09/20/21 01:36 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

They are already getting rich. I'm saying if there was more companies producing monoclonal antibodies, it would be cheaper and more available...which would save more lives. The vaccine alone isn't working for everyone. What if there's a new variant that slips past the booster shot too? We need as many treatment options as possible for when people are sick and dying...whether they are vaccinated or not.

You let one company be the sole producer of a life saving drug, you end up with people like this guy...

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27475130 - 09/20/21 02:36 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Fired antivaxx nurse comes back to work the next day and refuses to accept that she no longer has a job.

https://twitter.com/jacobcabe/status/1436867333738450948?s=21

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

Loc: yer moms pants
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods]
    #27475133 - 09/20/21 02:39 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Fired antivaxx nurse comes back to work the next day and refuses to accept that she no longer has a job.

If everyone just didnt follow the bullshit rules the world would be a better place.

--------------------
never 4get!

InvisibleMr.GuessWork
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #27475201 - 09/20/21 05:04 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Update I'm already getting my smell back don't have a fever or insane sweat and chills anymore and lungs stopped burning like theyre on fire. My sister says her father in law took a month to get smell back so I'm super grateful for that. Very bizarre to stick u nose in pound of AA grade coffee and smell absolutely nothing. I could only really taste how salt or sour things were and didn't try spicey stuff cuz didn't really have an appetite at all. The diarrhea was a nice touch too you sadistic bastards. Was scared I would lose and entire sense for life. Very wierd and fucked. I'm pretty sure I had the delta or mewtu variant cuz this felt wayyy stronger than the last times I had it but still in the realm of flu from hell type feeling. This one really laid me out for two soild days and was sick for like idk 5-6 total. I was in contact with hundreds if not thousands people in the weeks leading up to getting sick thinking I was protected by the vaccine then bam got wacked pretty hard so just be smart and maybe get boosters cuz I was fine for all summer until about exactly 6 month mark since I was vaxxed. Also whatever variant I had wasn't detected on covid test and it wasn't until I lost smell I was 100% sure even tho I knew it was the same feeling and symptoms the last time I had it just way stronger. There was one day I legit was seconds away from calling an ambulance like a dozen times but didn't wanna unless totally necessary and was able ride it out. :sadyes:

Delta's a good guess. every case was delta in the hospital near me where they were testing every 10th patient. The vaccine probably saved you a good amount of suffering. It's main goal is to reduce morbidity and mortality rather than prevent symptomatic infection entirely. It's still a good idea to stay away from other people for a while. people are getting this shit multiple times.

InvisibleMr.GuessWork
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27475204 - 09/20/21 05:12 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hummingbird said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:

So you're saying it's better because it's cheaper? Are there any adverse side effects from the monoclonal antibodies?

Also...Pfizer made 3.5 billion in the first three months of this year...
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/business/pfizer-covid-vaccine-profits.html

Here's Moderna's info, straight from them...Q2 total revenue of $4.4 billion, net income of $2.8 billion and diluted earnings per share of $6.46
https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-reports-second-quarter-fiscal-year-2021-financial

Johnson&Johnson generated 12.59 billion from the vaccine, and 6.9 billion from their medical device units (ventilators?)....
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/johnson-johnson-jnj-earnings-q2-2021.html

Red states are using up all the antibodies? Why aren't we incentivizing multiple companies to make more if it works so well? Isn't this about saving lives...or is it a politicized argument about red vs. blue?

Monoclonal antibodies aren't as effective as vaccination, and the cost comparison isn't a political fiction. Monoclonal antibodies are insanely expensive to produce and they're some of the most expensive drugs on the market. There are special orphan drug laws for some of them that allow them to be sold at insane prices just so people with rare diseases can have treatment. Eculizumab was well over $500,000 a year for a single person at one point. There are also potential side effects with any antibody transfusion.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: longbus]
    #27475205 - 09/20/21 05:27 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

longbus said:
Quote:

koods said:

If everyone just didnt follow the bullshit rules the world would be a better place.

I'm Sitting in a hospital parking lot imagining a hospital that is nearly empty with like 10 antivax nurses and doctors trying to scramble around and save even one single life and it's making me giggle.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: morrowasted]
    #27475210 - 09/20/21 05:44 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

In the beginning, virus deniers made colorful little graphs to show Covid was no big deal.

Now, in the US, at almost 700,000 dead, it is the third leading cause of death in the US in August 2021

So much for "no big deal"

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleByrain

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Asante]
    #27475214 - 09/20/21 05:56 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Quote:

longbus said:
Quote:

koods said:

I'm Sitting in a hospital parking lot imagining a hospital that is nearly empty with like 10 antivax nurses and doctors trying to scramble around and save even one single life and it's making me giggle.

How does this analogy even work? Why 10 antivax nurses and doctors? Where are all of the vaccinated staff? Playing hooky? Dead? Why are they scrambling around if its nearly empty? Why does this make you giggle? You really aren't making much sense.

Quote:

Asante said:
In the beginning, virus deniers made colorful little graphs to show Covid was no big deal.

I don't think anyone here has made this claim any time recently. You are arguing against a fiction, not a real person.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Byrain]
    #27475217 - 09/20/21 06:02 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Byrain said:
Quote:

Asante said:

I don't think anyone here has made this claim any time recently. You are arguing against a fiction, not a real person.

Notice the in the beginning part.

Also:

Quote:

Byrain said:
Quote:

Asante said:
"when Delta Variant takes over, vaccinated people are 5x less likely to be symptomatically infected, 10x less likely to be hospitalized and 10x less likey to die rhan unvaccinated people."

You do realize that 10x of a very small percent is still a very small percent?

Recorded as of today there are 663,209 total deaths in the USA which has a population of 331,449,281 people. That is 0.20009366078546% of the population that has died from C19.

That looks like mitigation to me.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom