Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 756 | 757 | 758 | 759 | 760 | 761 | 762 | 763 | 764 | 765 | 766 | 767 | 768 | 769 | 770 | 771 | 772 | 773 | 774 | 775 | 776 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Brian Jones] * 3
    #27141796 -

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but many members of big capital are cutting off donations to anyone in congress who voted against certifying the election. Dow Chemical was the latest.

Another wonderful demonstration that the era of Trump is over.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Mach z 800] * 1
    #27141908 -

Mach z 800 said:
lol after this covid is done party at falcons ill bring the acid šŸ˜Ž.



I'll ask the wife.  My hot tub is an 8 person tub, but can fit 10.  :cool:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #27141963 -

Brian Jones said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but many members of big capital are cutting off donations to anyone in congress who voted against certifying the election. Dow Chemical was the latest.

Another wonderful demonstration that the era of Trump is over.




At least they're no longer shy about who runs the political system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera]
    #27142059 -

Be careful out there, kids:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-protests-planned-50-state-capitols-fbi-bulletin/story?id=75179771

Starting this week and running through at least Inauguration Day, armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for ā€œstormingā€ state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to ā€œstormā€ government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin read. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."


--------------------
ā€œI must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.ā€

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27142108 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
ā€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to herā€

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27142690 -

Id just like to point out yet again if you go back and actually listen to trumps Capitol speech. He accuses others of trying to steal the election because "you don't concede when theres theft involved" and then proceeds to try to steal the election.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #27142710 -

If you are trying to change the outcome of election without a legally justified rationale then you’re trying to steal an election. Lying about fraud is fraud.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
ā€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to herā€

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27142764 -

Also I find it just so bizarre trump has delved even deeper into using the most gay disco club music in history to pump up the crowd at rallies. I'm all for high NRG disco but the shit theyre playing is nothing but just full blown gay. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #27142772 -

Maybe thats what it is. Its like even if its jarring and slightly offensive to some it contributes to the raucous nature of the event. They want it to be a rock concert type atmosphere. If it was legal im sure they would hand out beer at these things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #27142798 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Also I find it just so bizarre trump has delved even deeper into using the most gay disco club music in history to pump up the crowd at rallies. I'm all for high NRG disco but the shit theyre playing is nothing but just full blown gay. :shrug:



Every village people song is a gay anthem. They are thoroughly gay songs. YMCA is about dudes hooking up with each other at the YMCA. It’s full blown gay, and it’s fucking hilarious this is essentially the theme song for trump rallies, and they sing along yet have no clue what they’re saying.



The song is super catchy though. The village people had a lot of good tunes. This is my favorite. The Indian is petty hot. I wonder if he’s still alive or if the ā€œsmallpoxā€ got him.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
ā€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to herā€

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27143300 -

The manatee pic boils my blood.


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: birdeatingspider] * 1
    #27143371 -

Trump just said he wants no violence and what Nancy Pelosi wants to do with impeachment is dangerous.

Unbelievable


--------------------
NotSheekle said
ā€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to herā€

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27143378 -

Trump waits until the last few days of his presidency to say two intelligent things in a row....


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27143392 -

The way he said it makes it sound like its Nancy’s fault if there’s violence


--------------------
NotSheekle said
ā€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to herā€

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27143399 -

That's obviously not true, but Pelosi should definitely be more focused on smoothing out the already fucked transition instead of sending a last minute message to trump.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27143425 -

hahahah


trump is dying broke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27143431 -

A second impeachment is a lose-lose. It's a waste of time that will likely just lead to more retardation from Trump followers. So yeah, Donnie finally said something worth listening to. It's a shame he tortured us for this long, imagine if he had decided to be reasonable from the get go.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera] * 5
    #27143436 -

A second impeachment is political theatre at a time when we should be trying to tone down the rhetoric.  Biden is entering office in 8 days with a pandemic peaking and vaccine distribution in shambles.  Congress can and should be setting him up to succeed instead of giving more attention to our loser President in his last 8 days.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera]
    #27143437 -

biden needs all the coup orchestrating media hyping time he can get

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #27143455 -

It's important that he be blocked from future office but by my understanding that doesn't have to happen through impeachment.


But overall I think hardcore supporters will hear this as more coded doublespeak. "I'm calling for no violence because I have to, wink wink nudge nudge. But if it happens it will be on the Democrats for stealing the election."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 756 | 757 | 758 | 759 | 760 | 761 | 762 | 763 | 764 | 765 | 766 | 767 | 768 | 769 | 770 | 771 | 772 | 773 | 774 | 775 | 776 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* US presidential election 2012: will you vote?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
resonant111 12,241 259 06/11/12 08:08 PM
by imachavel
* Affluenza: The Wealthy Getting Away With Murder
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
DiploidM 10,635 224 01/07/16 10:34 AM
by zappaisgod
* Male And Female Circumcision
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lines 9,378 195 08/18/13 07:49 PM
by 57-71

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,423 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 18 queries.