Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #27018577 -

From the poll report:

"The latest national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Biden edging the president 48% to 47%. (...) On the Monday before Election Day in 2016, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton held a 45% to 43% lead over Trump in Rasmussen Reports’ daily White House Watch. While Trump won the presidency in the Electoral College, Clinton ultimately picked up two percent more of the overall popular vote. "


https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_nov02

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27018626 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Hunter Biden - Offered money for access to his father's political influence
Ivanka Trump - Protecting her brand with trademark applications in China so other companies there don't use them

Can anyone please explain why we should be concerned about the second item (because I'm not getting it)?



And you dont think she was granted these for some leeway in the trade war? I feel like most people only care when democrats do the nepotism.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #27018633 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
twighead said:
What is this war you talk about?

It is just peaceful Russian reintegration of national Chechnyan homeland and Crimea which call out to mother Russia to save it from imperialist dog west

War in Afganistan? What do you mean, is just a great patriotic toy giveaway to children, it is not recommended that they trigger fuse!



Chechnya was part of Russia since WWII.  It wasn't a separate country so it couldn't have been invaded.

I linked to a Crimea discussion above and how I travelled there to find that they were definitely NOT invaded but wanted to rejoin Russia after the US orchestrated coup in Ukraine (the link is to a leaked phone conversation where the US was discussing who we would put in charge after the coup).

And Russia never invaded Afghanistan either.  When the ruling party of Afghanistan tried to introduce Western reforms to Afghanistan, such as separation of Mosque and State, abolition of sharia law, equal rights for women, universal education, elimination of forced marriages, minimum wage, etc., religious nut jobs (The Mujahideen) didn't like the reforms and started a civil war.  The Afghan Government sought help from the Soviet Union, while the religious nut jobs (including Osama Bin Laden) got help from the United States.  There was no invasion.



mmhm and Finland... Poland... Czechoslovakia... Hungary... Abkhazia... Georgia... Azerbaijan... Latvia... Estonia.... it goes on and on... yes very helpful country! Only helping people rule themselves under iron curtain!
:jonespalm:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: twighead]
    #27018674 -



Biden had another mini stroke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27018735 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Hunter Biden - Offered money for access to his father's political influence
Ivanka Trump - Protecting her brand with trademark applications in China so other companies there don't use them

Can anyone please explain why we should be concerned about the second item (because I'm not getting it)?



I think further investigation would bring up several issues. But off the top of my head I'm going to say top security clearance for her and her husband.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #27018788 -

Metoo said:
And Joe could have put it all to bed by confirming he knew nothing about Hunter's deals.

He chose not to



That's incredibly naïve.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27018792 -

Definitely not unique for a politically connected family to become enriched/privileged.....remember Billy Carter and his shitty beer? If only that was the apex of cronyism.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #27018838 -

Ovoidhunter said:


Biden had another mini stroke


wow be careful you dont want to trigger the biden supporters lol .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27018843 -

Watch "Kamala ADMITS She's A COMMUNIST 2 Days Out From ELECTION?!?! What A SNAKE!! She LIED For MONTHS!" on YouTube

Edited by Mach z 800 (11/03/20 08:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27018848 -

Well at least you antifa supporters are getting your communism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27018854 -

Enlil said:
Metoo said:
And Joe could have put it all to bed by confirming he knew nothing about Hunter's deals.

He chose not to



That's incredibly naïve.


its true thoe if this was trump you would be talking about it none stop but since its biden you guys protect him. Of course bie3n is playing the old its Russia card lol.

It dont help that most celebrities that support biden are dimwitted people an are making him look more like a tool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Mach z 800] * 1
    #27018857 -

Your link does not show Kamala admitting she is a communist. Maybe I missed it, where does she state this?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27018864 -

No we beat the commies in the primary. Commies like bernie sanders and another crack pot nut jobs can suck a fat shit out of my asshole. I feel the same way about psudofacists like trump. Thats not what America is about retards. Go fucking open a history book.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Mach z 800] * 3
    #27018870 -

"far left radical policy"

:canthelpbutlaugh:

"the notion of equity and equality, equality of opportunity"

That sounds pretty good.

Seriously, you guys are getting trolled for youtube bucks. It's hilarious.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27018881 -

You said "far left radical policy", you must be a communist! Time to rehash the Red Scare.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #27018891 -

In an ideal capitalist society there's a gigantic fucking wealth disparity. That's what Mach is hoping for.

Mach will probably be one of the rich ones...


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27018924 -

He has to maximize his enjoyment at this point.  He's only got 78 more days of Trump as president.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27018960 -

It’s like the guy who pointlessly rides a nuke to his own death in Dr Strangelove.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27018986 -

I hope you are right, my confidence in the American public is at an all time low.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27019162 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
And you dont think she was granted these for some leeway in the trade war? I feel like most people only care when democrats do the nepotism.



American companies apply for trademarks in China all the time.  It's actually kind of foolish not to if you want to protect your brand.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,121 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,494 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump chosen by God
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Luddite 7,033 312 05/11/26 06:34 PM
by Lard Binge
* Trump breaks 8 major promises in 9 days?
( 1 2 3 all )
rickpsfuckyou 1,119 54 11/28/16 11:55 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,086 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 16 queries.