Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27016828 -

koods said:
SirTripAlot said:
If anyone wants some comic relief, turn into conservative radio....I do every election year for some levity. "If Biden gets elected, it will be the end of our republic."LMFAO.

They have really lost thier shit.



I spent a summer listening to rush Limbaugh nearly every day back in the early 90s. Conservatives say crazy fucking shit when they’re talking to their own kind. There is no liberal equivalent to that kind of vitriolic indoctrination. There are people who support trump solely because he’s an asshole with no filter who pisses other people off. It’s such a bizarre mentality.


trump is in office because weak ass librals cant get the job done thsts a fact. If we still had a  libral president we would be china an Russia bitch. Unlike Obama trump has balls to stand up to these countries an get things done.

You live in lala land if you think biden will end racism an bring our country back together. With how bad his mind is going to shit hes the last person we need steering this ship lol.

Biden is all talk he keeps talking about doing this an that when hes president but hes had 47 years to do these changes an had his chance with Obama an they both blew it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Mach z 800] * 1
    #27016874 -

Trump stood up to China by imposing tariffs on stuff we buy from them . Tarriffs are a tax we pay .
  How did he stand up to Russia ?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27016904 -

Donald Trump is a total pushover. He’s so needy, foreign leaders can manipulate him with flattery and praise. Netanyahu named a town after Trump And now Netanyahu walks all over him.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27016978 -

Has a US president ever not completely caved to Israel? I mean even Mister Iran Deal completely ignored multiple sieges and invasions of Gaza.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27016987 -

Israel was seriously aggrieved that Obama negotiated the deal with Iran. The whole kerfuffle with Iran last year with solemani was orchestrated by Netanyahu


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27017103 -

I guess I kinda answered my own question then. I think Obama was probably the most hostile towards Israel, which is to say not very hostile at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27017119 -

I would hope not.  I can't imagine a good reason to be hostile to the only democracy in the region.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27017144 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
But biden didn't do anything illegal.



Biden strangely refuses to talk about the emails, so we don't know.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27017153 -

koods said:
I spent a summer listening to rush Limbaugh nearly every day back in the early 90s. Conservatives say crazy fucking shit when they’re talking to their own kind.



Yes, I remember when conservatives used to be the stupid party.

koods said:
There is no liberal equivalent to that kind of vitriolic indoctrination.



Liberals today have become the party of hate and make believe.

koods said:
There are people who support trump solely because he’s an asshole with no filter who pisses other people off.



I rest my case.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27017183 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Sulfurshelfsean said:
But biden didn't do anything illegal.



Biden strangely refuses to talk about the emails, so we don't know.



The emails weren't written to him or by him.  What would he possibly have to say about the emails?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27017218 -

He could answer questions of whether or not he knew about the deals in Hunter's emails.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27017219 -

To clarify if he knew that Hunter agreed with the Ukrainians to hold a cut for Joe would be a good start

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27017222 -

Rasmussen has Biden up by a point.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_nov02

At the same stage in 2016 they had Hillary by 2%

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27017235 -

Just watched some footage from the rallies and Trump has managed to make the national flag a symbol of his campaign. This is powerful visually

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #27017240 -

Metoo said:
To clarify if he knew that Hunter agreed with the Ukrainians to hold a cut for Joe would be a good start



I think you're confused.  The "hold a cut for joe" deal wasn't with ukranians.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27017255 -

My apologies - with the Chinese

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #27017284 -

Ovoidhunter said:


Thats a lot of people.



It's definitely a lot, but hardly 30,000+.

Back when concerts were a thing, I'd routinely see Phish, Dead and Co, etc, in amphitheaters that legitimately hold 25k-30k.  Those crowds were bigger, for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27017306 -

Metoo said:
My apologies - with the Chinese



Can you explain why this would be important at all?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27017374 -

What would be important?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27017449 -

Whether or not Hunter was holding a share of some company for Joe.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Separation of Church and State? Phred 976 12 04/17/12 07:19 PM
by technomobster123
* Zogby -- Bush's Negatives Now Higher Than Nixon's. Madtowntripper 982 6 03/14/08 05:10 AM
by Seuss
* Richard Nixon: asshole of the 20th century
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,122 23 02/05/03 08:38 AM
by Phluck
* Nixon! Anonymous 646 12 11/06/02 04:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Anti-gay Church Liable: $10.9 Million
( 1 2 3 all )
DiploidM 4,553 55 11/03/07 05:40 PM
by SneezingPenis
* abortion doctor murdered, while at church
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Taco Chef 5,489 126 06/13/09 01:44 PM
by TGRR
* Obama throws his church under the bus
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,151 93 06/06/08 07:51 AM
by rev 766
* Churches Everywhere (reform related) makaveli8x8 990 13 02/14/07 12:50 PM
by Baby_Hitler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,851 topic views. 8 members, 5 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 18 queries.