Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 368 | 369 | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Smoothcat]
    #26956355 -

I wouldn’t dehydrate if you were going to take them in the next day week. Just clean and vac seal or seal in a tight bag. I put mine in long term storage so I dehydrate just like my fruits in a dehydrator set to 110f for a day or until hard and no soft areas. Then I put them in a tray tote with damp rid on the bottom layer of paper towels, damp rid caps, more paper towels and then the stones. Put it in there for a day or two and they will be completely dehydrated. The. Vac seal and freeze. I’ve tried stones from a year ago and they were good.


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26956463 -

Spawned chicon nindo 1:1 to 40/60 sand coir  And huautla the same.


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26956474 -

Celestialexplorer1 said:
I wouldn’t dehydrate if you were going to take them in the next day week. Just clean and vac seal or seal in a tight bag. I put mine in long term storage so I dehydrate just like my fruits in a dehydrator set to 110f for a day or until hard and no soft areas. Then I put them in a tray tote with damp rid on the bottom layer of paper towels, damp rid caps, more paper towels and then the stones. Put it in there for a day or two and they will be completely dehydrated. The. Vac seal and freeze. I’ve tried stones from a year ago and they were good.



I noticed that dehydrated sclerotia doesn't hold it's potency as long as regular mushrooms. Plus they're a pain in the ass to work with. Im not a fan at all. Its a super easy way to get a bunch of psilocybin but not the best way in my opinion... It's a fun project though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Shenmue]
    #26956487 -

Third day in a row harvesting a lid of these thicker little tiny ones.


Tamps have gotta be the worst to harvest and clean, idk why but the casing and verm flakes are like magnetically attracted to the bottoms.


I finally got some light prints from a couple of the caps. Nothing worth keeping though. Next time I’m going to add the drop of water to them and that should do the trick.


--------------------
LAGM2020

Edited by A.k.a (09/26/20 05:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Shenmue]
    #26956499 -

Shenmue said:
Celestialexplorer1 said:
I wouldn’t dehydrate if you were going to take them in the next day week. Just clean and vac seal or seal in a tight bag. I put mine in long term storage so I dehydrate just like my fruits in a dehydrator set to 110f for a day or until hard and no soft areas. Then I put them in a tray tote with damp rid on the bottom layer of paper towels, damp rid caps, more paper towels and then the stones. Put it in there for a day or two and they will be completely dehydrated. The. Vac seal and freeze. I’ve tried stones from a year ago and they were good.



I noticed that dehydrated sclerotia doesn't hold it's potency as long as regular mushrooms. Plus they're a pain in the ass to work with. Im not a fan at all. Its a super easy way to get a bunch of psilocybin but not the best way in my opinion... It's a fun project though...




Any reason they can't just be blended up when fresh and extracted into everclear for long-term liquid storage?

Everyone mentions how hard they are to preserve long-term, but I don't see why extractions to liquid -- whether water or alcohol-based-- would be functionally any different than with fruits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: coAsTal] * 1
    #26956550 -

My friends just freeze the stones I give them...they say they get a little mushy once they thaw but they keep their potency better. I don't have any direct experience though I usually eat what I want if I harvest them and give the rest away.


Alt#7 prints


--------------------
Where am I at?


[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: redeyesmj]
    #26956569 -

Great prints!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Mycolorado]
    #26956655 -

Mycolorado said:
Great prints!



Thank you!!! Much appreciated


--------------------
Where am I at?


[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: redeyesmj] * 1
    #26957024 -

Got some fat ones shooting up out of nowhere. Maybe this thing will redeem itself on the later flushes. Got some stones popping through too.



--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: A.k.a]
    #26958283 -

Has anybody figured out what this weird sketchy myc does? I always think it’s mold. I haven’t noticed stones underneath the patches and they don’t seem to knot up and pin at all.



--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: A.k.a]
    #26959276 -


83g dried rock hard


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26959745 -

What type celestial? Those are so nicely formed. Mine seem to be way crumblier usually.



Ok so I have no idea what to think about this. Myc or mold?


It looks a lot like myc but I rarely see any on the surface after casing.


--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: A.k.a]
    #26959947 -

Seems like it grew kinda fast since a day ago?
Is that the clone that was pinning poorly? I guess on the bright side if it is mold that might explain why.

Edited by Ambrose (09/29/20 09:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: A.k.a]
    #26960764 -

I think its mycelium, my tub is doing the same thing and no fruits have came about from all the white patches.


--------------------


....Synthesized love story or is it just a crazy dream....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26960768 -

Celestialexplorer1 said:

83g dried rock hard



How long did you let those stones go for?


--------------------


....Synthesized love story or is it just a crazy dream....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Ganja420Boy]
    #26960777 -

Not too long it was two quarts spawned to a mono that produces maybe a dry 4g of fruit. Wasn’t the best. There was a lot that went wrong and I only took the stones that were bigger than Lima beans because it was just too much to clean. It didn’t contam just wasn’t producing a flush. Just a few random mushrooms every now and then.i know what went wrong and a lot of it had to do with my choice of sub and the tub it was in.


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Edited by Celestialexplorer1 (09/29/20 06:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26961698 -

My Gal shoebox is slowing down quite a bit.
These later ones have been a little larger than the earlier ones which is nice--

I'm noticing no visible stones from the sides or bottom at all, but there are a few bulges that appear to possibly be stones visible from the casing surface-- one thing to mention is that the temps are getting lower around here as winter approaches, so the box has been at or below 70 degrees for the last week.
I wonder if you think I should try and increase the temp, and if that would help inspire further growth.
Here it is today.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: coAsTal]
    #26961725 -

Spawned two more trays of chicon nindo today. One other tray is lookin pretty colonized. Won’t be long


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26966060 -

Just picked another 8.8 grams of atl#7 making my total harvest from this tub a little over half ounce. Not too bad for my first try with MS and not doing a grow in 10 years.

But damn they are weak as fuck.


--------------------


....Synthesized love story or is it just a crazy dream....

Edited by Ganja420Boy (10/03/20 01:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Ganja420Boy]
    #26968457 -

Ganja420Boy said:
Just picked another 8.8 grams of atl#7 making my total harvest from this tub a little over half ounce. Not too bad for my first try with MS and not doing a grow in 10 years.

But damn they are weak as fuck.




Mine are really strong, I had 4g dry yesterday and I was completely out, somewhere else for 2-3 hours, I ceased to exist.

/Y


--------------------
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 368 | 369 | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* does the indian orisa produce sclerotia ? stara 2,267 6 04/07/24 07:00 AM
by dna24
* Does Psilocybe mexicana Jalisco Strain produce sclerotia? theshiftingwalls 4,696 2 12/06/03 12:33 PM
by automan
* P.Cubensis producing sclerotia? CoolTJ 2,526 2 03/03/03 12:47 AM
by diacamomo
* Mushroom stones TriptopinkFloyd 2,283 4 12/10/02 05:21 PM
by TriptopinkFloyd
* Cloning sclerotia? Submob 8,691 9 12/20/03 07:00 PM
by OJK
* about sclerotia producing species... ph_plus 5,099 6 06/05/03 04:46 AM
by zeronio
* growing Mexicana A(the stones) littlejohn747 2,259 12 03/15/04 03:21 AM
by Rose
* Mycelium piss inquiry?... and cubensis sclerotia? Great_Cthulhu 9,949 3 11/20/02 05:45 AM
by MAIA

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
589,445 topic views. 11 members, 70 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.