Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Candace Owens slams Cardi B * 2
    #26923263 -

Candace Owens commented on Cardi B’s interview with Joe Biden. This is a total shit show and Cardi B just can’t stop making herself look like an even bigger idiot as it goes on lol. Anyone that votes for Joe Biden has completely lost their mind.



--------------------
Just chillin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Fryburn] * 2
    #26923276 -

Seriously who gives a fuck

I don’t know who cardi B is. I hear she’s a singer. I’ll assume you are correct and she’s an idiot. Candace Owens is a deplorable human being. If you look up the word cunt in the dictionary there’s a picture of Candace Owens. What does any of this have to do with Joe Biden?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (09/07/20 03:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: koods] * 2
    #26923307 -

Cardi interviewed Joe so she left herself vulnerable to criticism.  She was taken advantage of by democrats which is typical of them.  Candace has a book coming out soon so maybe that has something to do with all this as well.

I don’t know why you’re hating on Candace, she’s awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Billy Ray] * 4
    #26923342 -

I understand why people liked Obama, Bernie, tulsi and a few others but the Biden thing makes absolutely no sense to me. He's honestly the most pathetic person I've ever seen run for office. He's not even offering anything the democrats want like healthcare and legal pot and they're still voting for the guy! He can't even talk for fuck sakes! I honestly think 1/3 of the country has lost their minds. I think it's a mixture of social media, The news and the celebrities they watch that ruined their minds. They don't care about logic, evidence or anything and they want to tell other people how to live their lives. I think im starting to hate them ... :kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Shenmue]
    #26923346 -

Biden is awful. Trump is worse.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: koods] * 1
    #26923365 -

I give a fuck because I live in this country and a whole lot of idiots are buying into this shit. Their votes for this pandering, piece of shit asshole could drastically change our lives and and not for the better. Did you even watch the video? The whole thing revolves around Biden.


--------------------
Just chillin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Fryburn] * 1
    #26923368 -

I would vote for Hitler over Trump at this point.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26923387 -

That says a lot about you.


--------------------
Just chillin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Billy Ray]
    #26923389 -

Billy Ray said:
Cardi interviewed Joe so she left herself vulnerable to criticism.



Ok that’s fine I guess

Quote:
She was taken advantage of by democrats which is typical of them.



Ah yes black people who support democrats aren’t thinking for themselves. They are just pawns being used for their votes. They don’t even know what why they do things, like BLM not even knowing what they are protesting for, as trump says. It’s a hard message to sell when it comes from a bunch of white guys. It’s such a popular opinion on the right, a black person could sell that message and make bank. Nothing is more popular with conservatives than a minority person saying things that you normally only hear from white grievance peddlers like Tucker Carlson and Donald trump. Enter Candace Owens, a grievance peddler who decided that her grievances about white supremacist weren’t making enough money and saw the vast consumer base of the Trump cult. She’s a good businesswoman, but a shit human.

Quote:
Candace has a book coming out soon so maybe that has something to do with all this as well.



$$$


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Fryburn]
    #26923392 -

SporeJunkie said:
That says a lot about you.



At least Hitler knew how to make the trains to aushwitz run on time


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: koods]
    #26923400 -

It’s not just the black people they’re screwing over, it’s also mindless folk such as yourself.


--------------------
Just chillin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Fryburn]
    #26923404 -

Polly want a cracker?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: koods]
    #26923409 -

koods said:
Billy Ray said:
Cardi interviewed Joe so she left herself vulnerable to criticism.



Ok that’s fine I guess

Quote:
She was taken advantage of by democrats which is typical of them.



Ah yes black people who support democrats aren’t thinking for themselves. They are just pawns being used for their votes. They don’t even know what why they do things, like BLM not even knowing what they are protesting for, as trump says. It’s a hard message to sell when it comes from a bunch of white guys. It’s such a popular opinion on the right, a black person could sell that message and make bank. Nothing is more popular with conservatives than a minority person saying things that you normally only hear from white grievance peddlers like Tucker Carlson and Donald trump. Enter Candace Owens, a grievance peddler who decided that her grievances about white supremacist weren’t making enough money and saw the vast consumer base of the Trump cult. She’s a good businesswoman, but a shit human.

Quote:
Candace has a book coming out soon so maybe that has something to do with all this as well.



$$$



Malcolm X noticed how celebrities are taken advantage of back in the 60s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Billy Ray] * 2
    #26923418 -

BlM. The one's burning city's to the ground, destroying private businesses and killing innocent people. All because they seen a career criminal get murdered who in the past threatened to kill a pregnant woman and was trying to buy shit with fake money. Yeah you people are insane...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Billy Ray]
    #26923420 -

Considering what I just wrote, using malcolm X to speak for you is hilarious.

You should listen to what he’s saying and then think about how it applies to Trump and his supporters


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (09/07/20 05:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26923425 -

Shenmue said:
BlM. The one's burning city's to the ground, destroying private businesses and killing innocent people. All because they seen a career criminal get murdered who in the past threatened to kill a pregnant woman and was trying to buy shit with fake money. Yeah you people are insane...



It’s hard to take you seriously when you can’t even conjugate common English verbs.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: koods]
    #26923459 -

koods said:
Considering what I just wrote, using malcolm X to speak for you is hilarious.

You should listen to what he’s saying and then think about how it applies to Trump.



You said things that had nothing to do with my post .  I said Cardi was used by the democratic party and that opened her up to criticism and it happened to be from Candace.  There’s nothing about race in that sentence.

I used the excerpt of Malcolm X to highlight the fact that democrats have been using celebrities to get votes for decades.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Billy Ray]
    #26923469 -

I haven’t seen any of Candace Owens’ comments about cardi B, but I suspect Candace owens is the one saying she was used by democrats. And knowing Candace Owens’ rhetoric, she’s saying that because Cardi B is black. Hell I don’t even know if Cardi B is black. I’m assuming all these things, but I’m also assuming I’m right. In fact, I know I’m right. These narratives are completely predictable at this point.

But it is impressive that Candace Owens can control what you say on the shroomery


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: koods]
    #26923513 -

I watched the interview and thought it was ridiculous before Candace commented on it.  Cardi said first thing she wants is Trump out n after that she wants free healthcare and free college.  She also did her brrrr sound at one point in the interview when Joe wasn’t responsive.  It was funny.  She’s a talented artist but they were obviously pandering to her audience.  It doesn’t take a political pundit to see that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candace Owens slams Cardi B [Re: Billy Ray] * 1
    #26923559 -

It is ridiculous and I can’t fathom why anyone in their right mind would buy into it. It’s sad to see such a large group of people being used for political advancement. It’s just like when Hillary Clinton told the black hosts on whatever show it was, that she carried a bottle of hot sauce in her purse. How racist can one be? Then to have people who are so oblivious just defend them to the dearth makes it that much more ridiculous.


--------------------
Just chillin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* White UK liberals protest Candace Owens for being racist
( 1 2 3 4 all )
XUL 1,445 75 05/06/19 11:14 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Candace Owens explains how democrats enslave black people XUL 304 12 01/27/19 08:24 AM
by XUL
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2127 2128 )
XUL 502,234 42,555 10/07/26 10:30 PM
by vicepope
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are you good at analyzing dementia Coaster 414 8 09/03/08 12:39 AM
by Syle
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,850 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,945 topic views. 1 members, 17 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.