Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Lucid Dreams
    #2670472 - 05/12/04 07:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I know there is a post on this already, but it doesnt talk about what lucid dreams are and how they work. i went to lucidity.com but i was wondering about your experiences.

what is a lucid dream exactly? is it so real that you can control what you do in normal life?

what are some techniques you can use to have a Lucid Dream.

im experimenting with different settings and shit. for example, i will put cologne on one night and see what happens. or i will put a fan on or put on a lot of clothes or none :shocked: :grin:. im finding that some actually effect the dream state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: ]
    #2670803 - 05/12/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

OfflineWizdum
8-bit nitwit.

#2670813 - 05/12/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm going to try this tonight! Thanks for the suggestion.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: Wizdum]
    #2670852 - 05/12/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yeah im gonna try this as well, tonite and everynight! thanks man
and id be interested in hearing what results youve got from your experiments with fans/perfume and stuff, sounds interesting.

Also, what do you guys most like to do when you get lucid?

Anonymous

Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #2671126 - 05/12/04 09:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

Invisiblefreakygurl
Stranger
Re: Lucid Dreams *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #2671178 - 05/12/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by freakygurl

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: freakygurl]
    #2672354 - 05/13/04 04:59 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well alot of stupid people wanted a dream forum, can you imagine that!
we had to make a food forum instead. To piss those people off, and make them lose there faith in dreaming.

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2672423 - 05/13/04 06:03 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have this funny thing that happens to me a lot.. it's like I'm half-aware of my dreaming, but not fully.

A perfect example happened to me just a few hours ago when I awoke for the morning. I was dreaming I was in a dark room filled with large spiders and bats. One small flashlight was being shined around the room by someone else.. all of the sudden a large (I mean like a foot across) spider started running up my leg.

In the moment of panic, the first thing my brain thought was "just wake up.".. it was like I was aware of my dream without ever having stopped to think about it.

So to rid myself of the spider, I tore myself out of sleep quite roughly.. it was difficult, my eyes wouldn't stay open at first and I thought I would fall back asleep, so I sat up.

How do you all think this classifies?

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2672881 - 05/13/04 09:28 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Last night I was having a dream all peaceful like, when someone started yelling an advertisement for Dairy Queen. Eventually I woke up and realized there were some drunk guys yelling at eachother. They kept walking closer and closer. I gethered they were 3 friends. Then they started fighting right outside my window! Front row seats! I could here flesh smacking flesh. One guy got on the ground and the other guy yelled "are we done??" and smacked him yada yada yada drunken bullshit. I was thinking to myself "Man, these guys are idiots." Apparently they won a hundred dollars at the bar and they were all carrying these big XXL white t shirts that they also won. They kept dropping them and picking them up, and one guy lost his hat. Then 3 cops pulled up and called a taxi for them to get home. It was a ridiculous thing to have happen outside your window at 4 AM.

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2672975 - 05/13/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I start to dream before my mind is fully asleep. I start to run scenarios and situations through my mind and sometimes hop right out of them and back into my body- back and forth- right on the edge. Last week I was half-awake/asleep in my bed and I was running around a big building trying to accomplish something. I was aware by now that this was a dream and I ended up in a room with someone- I could feel my head/body getting heavier by the moment. I could actually feel my mind being almost squashed out of existence. I got heavier and darker until my concept/feeling of being started dissappearing into black heaviness. This was basically me falling into deep sleep from a light dream state- and I was conscious of the occurrence. It was really quite amazing because my mind realized what was happening after a lil while- Before I was all the way "in" (or "out" ) I woke up- too excited I think. Was quite an interesting breakthrough for me.

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Anonymous

Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: Teragon]
    #2673919 - 05/13/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

wait, how do you get some the smart drugs? are they illegal (besides vitamin b!) i know that GHB is a smart drug and thats illegal so...

i used to have this reoccuring dream when i was little where i was being chased by pirates and then i would tell myself to huddle up into a ball and then it would go to another dream or the same one repeated again! :mad2:. it went on for a number of weeks!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder