Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | | Last >
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26699557 -

koods said:
Shutting down a company because they censored speech is a violation of the first amendment.



Do you think the 'fairness doctrine' was a violation of the first amendment?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26699559 -

he used facebook to win the election

this is all bs to save face

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26699585 -

:lolwut:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26699611 -

cannabinated said:
he used facebook to win the election

this is all bs to save face



:goodluckwiththat2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26699622 -

hes campaigning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26699637 -

I wished Biden was...


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26699646 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26699667 -

So he used Facebook to get funding?  I hope Biden does...


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26699682 -

Funding doesn't win elections.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26699689 -

hes being completely disingenuous and this is all coordinated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26699691 -

Enlil says your article is full of shit.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26699692 -

who cares if trump or biden wins ?

srsly tho i need convincing

he already took all the judges

focus on local elections

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26699695 -

cannabinated said:
hes being completely disingenuous and this is all coordinated



:lolwut:
You gotta add context to what you mean dude.  What am I being disingenuous about?  What is "all coordinated", Trump's election?  I would hope Biden is coordinating his election too...


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26699696 -

cannabinated said:
who cares if trump or biden wins ?

srsly tho i need convincing

he already took all the judges

focus on local elections



I'm with you there.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26699707 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Shutting down a company because they censored speech is a violation of the first amendment.



Do you think the 'fairness doctrine' was a violation of the first amendment?



No, and the reason is because the fairness doctrine didnt censor speech, it just
made it so that media outlets had to present news and articles from both sides
of the political argument.

They could still be left or right leaning, an example of how they did this is
by allotting more time to one side than the other, but for the most part they
had to report on issues in an uninfluential fashion.

They could say what they wanted as long as the other side was given a voice
on their platform, as I understand it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: natedawgnow]
    #26699719 -

natedawgnow said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Shutting down a company because they censored speech is a violation of the first amendment.



Do you think the 'fairness doctrine' was a violation of the first amendment?



No, and the reason is because the fairness doctrine didnt censor speech, it just
made it so that media outlets had to present news and articles from both sides
of the political argument.



Exactly.  That's why I asked koods if he thinks censorship on Twitter is a violation of the first amendment.

I already know the answer, of course.  To koods, it would be ok.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: natedawgnow]
    #26699725 -

Fuck that both sides bullshit. Many times there’s only one side. One side has the facts and one side doesn’t have a case. Artificially giving a objectively bogus stance the same airtime has the truth is how we got here.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26699729 -

You mean like when one side said the Trump campaign wasn't coordinating with the Russian Government on the election?  :lol:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26699730 -

Trump knows hes publicizing facebook which is probably in the tank even with everyone at home. They are partners, they both made money together.

Fake news and propaganda is more personalized and private now anyway.

and enlil was refuting ur claim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26699733 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
natedawgnow said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Shutting down a company because they censored speech is a violation of the first amendment.



Do you think the 'fairness doctrine' was a violation of the first amendment?



No, and the reason is because the fairness doctrine didnt censor speech, it just
made it so that media outlets had to present news and articles from both sides
of the political argument.



Exactly.  That's why I asked koods if he thinks censorship on Twitter is a violation of the first amendment.

I already know the answer, of course.  To koods, it's ok to censor Trump on Twitter.



I got banned on twitter for calling Candice Owen and cunt. You can’t get more protected speech than that. Fuck yes if he violated their rules then they should apply them to anyone. Trump gets away with saying things anyone else would be banned for, like baselessly accusing someone of murder in such a away that is harassment and defamation .


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,494 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Ya Boy Trump
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Connoisseur 2,239 81 09/28/17 07:18 PM
by meltdowner
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Intercepted Podcast: Julian Assange Speaks Out as Trumps CIA Director Attempts to Shutdown Wikileaks tdubz 362 1 04/23/17 02:14 PM
by akira_akuma
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,416 2,060 09/28/17 04:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,801 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.