Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | | Last >
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26394289 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
No, I don't have a podcast.  :tongue2:



The_Ecstatic does, from what I understand. If he shares it here, Qman can learn with the rest of us ;-)



For sure, I'd love to listen to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26394290 -

Quote:
I'm a hopeless drug addict, alcoholic



I partially hate to do this, because people don't like advise unless they are asking for it, but I feel a duty to say it.  Because it's the truth and it's something people need to know.

Ibogaine can cure addiction both on the physical level and the psychological level.  I have personally seen it happen 3/3 times.  2 alcoholics and one crack addict.

It is a seriously powerful drug that makes you bedridden for a day or three, unable to find enough balance to merely walk.  I just wanted to throw that in there too, as it's very important to prepare properly for the treatment.

You need not battle this demon with your bare hands.  You can pick up this powerful weapon which nature has provided us with and cut it to ribbons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: qman]
    #26394296 -

qman said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
No, I don't have a podcast.  :tongue2:



The_Ecstatic does, from what I understand. If he shares it here, Qman can learn with the rest of us ;-)



For sure, I'd love to listen to it.



:whathesaid:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26394383 -

All the other hosts got their girlfriends pregnant so we had to cancel that :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: JohnRainy] * 1
    #26394574 -

JohnRainy said:
Quote:
I'm a hopeless drug addict, alcoholic



I partially hate to do this, because people don't like advise unless they are asking for it, but I feel a duty to say it.  Because it's the truth and it's something people need to know.

Ibogaine can cure addiction both on the physical level and the psychological level.  I have personally seen it happen 3/3 times.  2 alcoholics and one crack addict.

It is a seriously powerful drug that makes you bedridden for a day or three, unable to find enough balance to merely walk.  I just wanted to throw that in there too, as it's very important to prepare properly for the treatment.

You need not battle this demon with your bare hands.  You can pick up this powerful weapon which nature has provided us with and cut it to ribbons.



I suspect the root of my issues is mental illness and social problems. I doubt Ibogaine will solve that. Exercise and my dogs have helped me more than anything. I wonder what the mechanism of action is for Iboga treatment, though... I've tried many different research chemicals and nootropic cures for things..

I think my solution will eventually be finding a sense of purpose. Working on that. Everyone needs a purpose. Even something small. A purpose, and a sense of community, or social support. I think my dogs give me a small degree of both.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26394576 -

The Ecstatic said:
All the other hosts got their girlfriends pregnant so we had to cancel that :lol:



Damn, that sucks! lol!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26394582 -

christopera said:
It turns out he's Alex Jones.



Lmao! That would be great!

The new and improved Alex Jones show, "Alex Jones - Medicated".


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #26394663 -

Good to see you posting.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26394716 -

The Sanders slogan:


GET OFF MY LAWN....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: starfire_xes]
    #26394720 -

Larry David just did Sanders on SNL and it was hilarious.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: SirTripAlot] * 4
    #26395079 -

20k in Venice Beach for Bernie, AOC, Cornel West




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26395188 -

Is that fog, smog, or just smoke from a bunch of weed?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: christopera]
    #26395200 -

If I were Bernie, I would stay the fuck away from AOC and West.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: christopera]
    #26395234 -

christopera said:
Is that fog, smog, or just smoke from a bunch of weed?



I sure hope the latter.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: SirTripAlot] * 2
    #26395322 -

SirTripAlot said:
Good to see you posting.




This, BBW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: qman] * 1
    #26395358 -

qman said:
If I were Bernie, I would stay the fuck away from AOC and West.



Why


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26395366 -

They’re not the right color


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: relic]
    #26395421 -

relic said:
SirTripAlot said:
Good to see you posting.




This, BBW



Thanks fellas! :smile:

Will try to pop in a bit more often, if I can.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #26395426 -

The Ecstatic said:
qman said:
If I were Bernie, I would stay the fuck away from AOC and West.



Why



I think Qman is saying that because, while Bernie has a level of appeal with conservative voters, like Q, they find AOC and Cornell West utterly intolerable, and associating himself with them hurts his brand. One of the things that makes Bernie such a strong candidate for president, is his appeal to conservative voters, and he should make an effort to avoid damaging that.

Probably a good point.

I wonder how much Bernie's association with AOC improves her brand, though. Maybe some conservatives will find her less intolerable, if she is associated with Sanders, though I am doubtful.

koods said:
They’re not the right color




:carlinorgasm:

Edited by Bigbadwooof (12/22/19 11:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 3
    #26395469 -

Even taking that argument at face value (AOC and West will hurt Bernie in the general), he’s still gotta win the primary, and AOC has the most coveted endorsement of this primary. It would be stupid of him to waste it.

And Bernie doesn’t need conservative voters in the general, either. He has an energized base of democrats and independents who will drive turnout, as well as significant appeal in the Midwest.

Tiptoeing around during the primary as to not offend conservatives is what Clinton did and she lost. Bernie is about to teach the entire country a lesson: when you run an unabashed worker oriented campaign: you win.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2127 2128 )
XUL 502,260 42,556 10/08/26 05:33 AM
by gopher
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,617 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.