Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: musiclover420]
    #26161237 -

As someone with a pretty hijacked reward system (somewhat recovered). I see both sides to the addiction argument.  I think the state of NO OPIATES FOR ANYONE EVER UNLESS CANCER!  Is the most ridiculous and harmful thing to this opioid “epidemic”.  Lots of people I know don’t understand how much more dangerous this all or nothing attitude is where it’s no pain killers/ opioids unless you’re willing to start doing dangerous street drugs.  I don’t even believe that it’s straight up fentanyl that’s killing people there are some extremely weird tranquilizers in the street baggies nowadays.  I used to LIKE fent and heron but I don’t even bother with these Russian roulette baggies that don’t even produce a euphoric high and a pathetic half-life making you cold cop twice a day or spend hundreds.

Bring back pods.  Bring back 30 prescriptions.  Anything but this.  My girlfriend lost a TOE due to an amputation  And oxycodone 10mg is prescribed like they’re giving you that straight dope.  It’s atrocious.


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: feevers]
    #26161257 -

feevers said:
Our consciousness is (arguably) just the neurotransmitter and brain transmissions that make thought possible. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, opiates hijack the very system that guides conscious thought in real and meaningful ways.

I work as an addiction counselor, and can say that many people have your exact opinion, use for decades without any issues, then one in change in their life or sometimes even nothing at all leads them to take the drug a little more often then usual for one brief period. There are a lot of factors that go into the slide, and good luck identifying them as they happen.

No one sees it coming, many people start out saying and doing exactly what you're saying and doing.

Not saying you're destined for addiction, just saying that your words show you may not fully understand how the grasp of addiction arises and keeps its hold. There's a genetic component for sure, but the fact that you enjoy opiates (many without the predisposition say that opiates make them dizzy or nauseous and little else) means you may wise to be very, very careful. Could try to say a lot more but will hold off, sorry if I'm sounding like a lecture.

The fact that you'll never see it coming is something you just don't understand until you go through it.

Dabbling with opiates is like being in a room with a slow carbon monoxide leak. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that leaves the room by chance, maybe not.





If people don't see it coming they're blind & oblivious and/or ignorant about the drug they're taking. If anyone has some basic knowledge of the drug they're dabbling with it should be quite obvious how easily and quickly addiction can set in if they choose to keep dabbling with it. But I know lots of people are clueless about the drug and don't realize or have much knowledge of the drug they're dabbling with.

But otherwise...people should see it coming. I know if I use an opioid frequently enough I'll end up addicted & build up a physical dependence.

The longest I've gone with "regular" use was about 6 years ago...For about 6 weeks I was taking around 5mg to 10mg of OC up my nose almost daily, never increased the dosage because those amounts worked just fine for me (I never try to get loaded/nod, just a nice buzz)...I was totally aware of what I was taking, after dabbling almost daily for 6+ weeks I saw what was happening, I chose to stop.....I know that isn't very long at all compared to some folks who are deep in addiction, but it was enough to get somewhat of an idea of "how it goes" .

When I stopped taking the stuff I certainly craved it the following days/weeks and went through some mild withdrawal initially ...but I chose not to buy more and keep taking it as frequently as I was because I didn't want to dig myself into that hole.

I'm familiar with the very basics of neurotransmitters/neurochem...I'm aware of how that ties into addiction..I still feel it's a choice though. Maybe not an easy choice for some, but certainly still a choice.


I actually feel that something is kinda screwy/unique with my dopamine system...I have aspergers, don't know if that has anything to do with it...but I feel like I have a rather low dopaminergic "drive", I don't have the "drive" in life that most people have, which some would think would make me seek out drugs that give me a dopamine boost (and I kinda do, but I only do so when I need them for specific situations)...it's almost like I don't even have "enough" dopamine or a "robust" dopaminergic system to even get addicted lol (not saying that in a serious manner, but kinda, I'm def not the norm/average lol) .

Sure it's possible something in my life happens or gets worse than it is right now (I'm at one of the lowest & most difficult points I've ever been in life right now for the past 2 years), and I end up getting "addicted"...But even then, I would not blame the drug, I'd blame my choices.

Besides kratom, the last time I touched an opioid/opiate was some pod tea in late May/June, I had 4 doses of the tea over the course of 5 weeks or so....Before that was 2 years ago (oxycodone over 4 days)...before that was almost a year before....I don't dabble often, but I do like to dabble from time to time....And when I have stuff on hand, I am very good at keeping things in moderation. I have a very methodical approach to my use and intake of drugs (also probably because of "aspergers" lol).







feevers said:
It shouldn't be difficult for people who use hallucinogens to understand the effect a chemical can have in altering your reality.

Opiates alter your reality to see the chemical as nearly as important as air and food. Our life is guided by the pursuit of fitness payoffs, and powerful opiates are the ultimate trojan horse of a fitness payoff.

"Choice" really isn't applicable when it comes to discussions on addiction, in most cases where it's used. Unfortunately there is no word that accurately describes a hijacked neurophysiological system's process of making decisions. Calling it a choice is often analogous to calling getting shoved forward "walking", sure there technically is some walking that happened... but there are clear other forces at play.





I'm not saying it's an easy choice once one is in the depths of addiction, I know there are other "forces" at play when one is within the grips of addiction. I still feel it is a choice though. Addiction doesn't necessarily make one completely mindless. When people break free of their addiction that is also a choice. If one is able to finally make that choice to stop and break their addiction, then that choice was there all along (though no doubt difficult to make and put into action).

I can barely imagine how tough it'd be for one that is deep into addiction with a long period of use and large doses...just from the super short period I've experience of "regular use" of relatively low doses. I have no doubt it's tough to get out of that rut once one has dug themselves deep into it...I've seen friends & family go through it.


It all certainly begins with a choice though...and another, and another, and another, and so on. From the beginning, if the person know's what they're dabbling with, if they have some basic knowledge of the drug they know what they can potentially get themselves into.


I can understand if someone is totally ignorant and clueless about the drug they're using, not knowing what it takes to get hooked and basically not having any knowledge of the drug besides knowing it gets one high, and then they use frequently for a certain period of time and don't realize they're actually addicted until they go a day with out using.........

....they weren't aware what the results of their choices would be, they weren't aware of the hole they were digging themselves into because they had no knowledge of the drug and potential for addiction.


But anyone that is aware of the drug they're dabbling with should be fully aware of what can happen if they choose to take the stuff frequently enough/dosed high enough.






-OM

.


--------------------

Edited by openmind (08/30/19 06:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26161302 -

Lophosaurus said:
LeningradCowboy said:
Lophosaurus said:
What if you eat food non-stop until you are a fat slob. Is it the foods fault? Is anybody ever to blame for their decisions?



Actually in this society we are living the marketing of unhealthy food that makes you fat slob is highly intelligent and Dirty.
Your basic instincts are used against you in all means possible to get you hooked on bad stuff, sugar for example.
So I dont see your point valid in this one.




Oh, so it is the marketers fault that people eat themselves into obesity, it's the whiskey's fault that people fight, and it's the drugs fault that people become addicted to it. I guess nobody is at fault for any of their actions then because there is always someone else to blame and even inanimate things are being blamed. Nobody is responsible for anything anymore, what a crazy world we live in.



If you are fed unhealthy food that you get addicted to(sugar for example) your whole life there is no free will. Most kids dont get to decide their families diet you know. Nor the families have enough money to choose healthy diet. Some people figure out what is happening and break free from those unhealthy habits. But you cannot state that everybody has a choice before they are all ready obese and their health is compromised.
At same time you are manipulated hardcore to eat at mcdonalds and drink soda instead water.
The foundation of modern commercials is based on book written by nephew of Sigmund Freud and it is called propaganda.
The term was too rough so it was changed as pr.
The budget used to make people want to eat shit is massive.

Please do some research


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: LeningradCowboy] * 1
    #26161412 -

openmind: from my experience and conversations I've had with other clinicians, though it's purely anecdotal and may be inaccurate, it seems like people with aspergers/autism are typically much more self-aware of how substances affect them, and if they self-medicate they often do so in ways that allow them to keep some control. Ive talked to several addicts on "the spectrum" who use for a few days, withdraw minorly for a few, use the next few etc. Overall the programs I've been at  see few people with an ASD diagnosis though

As far as choices, I get what you're saying but by you seeking out the ultimate chemical hug you're making the same first choice every addict makes. Their second, third, forth etc choice is exactly the same. By the time many people hit the point where they think they could be doing too much, their brain and thought patterns may already be rewired to crave the drug more than anything else on earth. That's literal, not hyperbole.

Sure it's a choice in significant ways, but the person inside that's making the choice just isn't the same person they were before the drug changed their brain chemistry. The computer that is their brain now has a virus, and it's replicating. Choice itself takes on a whole new meaning when the areas of your brain associated with motivation, hope, rational thinking etc have been dampened, that topic's more suited to the free will thread though..

You can argue they shouldn't have done it in the first place, shouldn't have done so much, etc, but you're in that same spot yourself. Youre either just one of the few that can control it, or one of the many that will get caught.

It's easy to make the mistake of assuming your experience is everyone's experience, but coming from someone who's listened to countless hours of addicts pouring their hearts out, it's just not helpful to try to simplify something that is so deeply complex.

If it was merely a choice, people would walk into my office and I could just say 'Stop it.', and they'd know what choice to make and be cured. Instead, treatment often focuses on chemical substitution, and/or retraining the brain to compensate and begin recognizing the mechanism the drug has for its 'mind control, how to cope with these cravings and triggers and how to develop a life worth being sober for.

Edited by feevers (08/30/19 08:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26161450 -

feevers said:
Sure it's a choice in significant ways, but the person inside that's making the choice just isn't the same person they were before the drug changed their brain chemistry. The computer that is their brain now has a virus, and it's replicating. Choice itself takes on a whole new meaning when the areas of your brain associated with motivation, hope, rational thinking etc have been dampened, that topic's more suited to the free will thread though..




Many people have bad enough self control when it comes to food/sugar, it's not like diabetics choose to become dependent on insulin. So all it takes for many addicts is an injury/script to get them started, and being too trusting in doctors.

The computer virus analogy is spot on, and just like a virus if people don't do anything about it or receive any help it will pretty much never get better and tends to get worse.

Society has very warped views on drugs, a lot of people don't look at pills the same way as "illegal drugs". It's scary and sad how many kids these days are popping opiate/benzo pills for fun before their brains are even close to done developing.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #26161713 -

LeningradCowboy said:
Lophosaurus said:
LeningradCowboy said:
Lophosaurus said:
What if you eat food non-stop until you are a fat slob. Is it the foods fault? Is anybody ever to blame for their decisions?



Actually in this society we are living the marketing of unhealthy food that makes you fat slob is highly intelligent and Dirty.
Your basic instincts are used against you in all means possible to get you hooked on bad stuff, sugar for example.
So I dont see your point valid in this one.




Oh, so it is the marketers fault that people eat themselves into obesity, it's the whiskey's fault that people fight, and it's the drugs fault that people become addicted to it. I guess nobody is at fault for any of their actions then because there is always someone else to blame and even inanimate things are being blamed. Nobody is responsible for anything anymore, what a crazy world we live in.



If you are fed unhealthy food that you get addicted to(sugar for example) your whole life there is no free will. Most kids dont get to decide their families diet you know. Nor the families have enough money to choose healthy diet. Some people figure out what is happening and break free from those unhealthy habits. But you cannot state that everybody has a choice before they are all ready obese and their health is compromised.
At same time you are manipulated hardcore to eat at mcdonalds and drink soda instead water.
The foundation of modern commercials is based on book written by nephew of Sigmund Freud and it is called propaganda.
The term was too rough so it was changed as pr.
The budget used to make people want to eat shit is massive.

Please do some research



Well, no one is force fed heroin or pain pills so there is that. Also, we are not talking about kids that have no choice. We are talking about at least semi educated adults who know what they are getting themselves into and they choose to let it get out of control.
The claim above that doctors prescribe opiates and tell you they aren't addictive is just not true and they almost never give you enough to have any major withdrawls unless you're talking about the pill mills of Florida, but that is another story and by the way I think we should open the pill mills back up. People were much better off when they could get abusable high strength regulated opiates. They thought banning them would help and now we have a heroin and fentanyl problem.

I like to stay skinny and be healthy so you know what I do? I watch my weight and what I eat. When I get to 170lbs I start working out to get my weight back down. I could say that's too much work and just get flabby and that would be fine. It would be my choice and not the TV's choice.

You are making it out like if you see a McDonalds commercial than there is no way that you can resist it which is ridiculous. When someone offers you a bag of heroin you can say no and it's the same with a burger. You don't have to keep getting more and keep going back to the dealers house. The person makes those decisions and they are in power, not the marketing or psychology. These people are not helpless. They are bad decision makers and that is it. Not powerless victims.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26161747 -

I did not say powerless victims in any point.
Brainwashed and manipulated yes.
Force feed so they get addicted, yes.

And the opiate crisis in america was enforced by doctors who fed people pills.
Most of those people had no real info where they are going with that stuff.
No info about how addictive it is nor the data to think this trough by them selfs.

Most people when ordered some pills by doctor just eat them without digging in to subject by them selfs. And this caused lot of problems as we can see now.


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: LeningradCowboy] * 1
    #26161763 -

I am in my late 20s now, 3 of my best neighborhood friends from growing up began dabbling in opiates and taking percocets when we were 16ish, I was just never interested.  I got BIG into psychedelics though, went away to college, and while I was at school, my friends graduated to oxycontin then eventually heroin and started committing crimes.

My one friend "A" is still a heroin addict going on 10 years now but is wealthy so money was never an issue, the other "B"  just got out of rehab for his fifth time and I guarantee he will relapse again and is a felon due to crimes to support his habit, and the other "C" spent 3 years in prison for burglarizing homes to support his habit and is also a felon.  C's family is big into hunting, he can't hunt because he's a felon and can not use a firearm, fucked his life up.  C has been clean over 4 years and says it was because of the Vivitrol shots he was given monthly, 6 months after being clean he said he realized he was in a haze for 6 some years shooting drugs, not caring for himself and his teeth were so fucked up it was like waking up in a nightmare realizing the damage he's done to himself and his family.  He recently had a child and is doing well and is one of my best friends for life!



My nephew two Septembers ago overdosed and died on heroin too so that anniversary is soon.


Please, to anyone reading this, I am unsure if any opiates can be used recreationally.  Everyone I know that tried failed or died.  Seriously, you are not smarter or more strong willed, my friends and nephew were all intelligent put together young people and I still am waiting for the call that A has died or B relapsed, and I hear C bitching constantly because he can't own firearms to protect his family for mistakes he made out of his mind in his early 20s on heroin.



Fuck opiates dawg, eat acid, mushrooms, pot, smoke salvia, DMT, literally all that shit won't leave you stealing from your own neighbors to shoot shit into your body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26162156 -

Lophosaurus said:
The person makes those decisions and they are in power, not the marketing or psychology. These people are not helpless. They are bad decision makers and that is it. Not powerless victims.



Jokeshopbeard said:
Of course the people that do it are at fault as well. No one is denying that but you. And that's the problem. You're trying to make the whole issue black and white, when it's anything but.



Still absolutely refusing to see the situation from any perspective other than your own I see...


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: feevers]
    #26162159 -

Quote:
feevers said: The computer that is their brain now has a virus, and it's replicating. Choice itself takes on a whole new meaning when the areas of your brain associated with motivation, hope, rational thinking etc have been dampened, that topic's more suited to the free will thread though..

You can argue they shouldn't have done it in the first place, shouldn't have done so much, etc, but you're in that same spot yourself. Youre either just one of the few that can control it, or one of the many that will get caught.

It's easy to make the mistake of assuming your experience is everyone's experience, but coming from someone who's listened to countless hours of addicts pouring their hearts out, it's just not helpful to try to simplify something that is so deeply complex.

If it was merely a choice, people would walk into my office and I could just say 'Stop it.', and they'd know what choice to make and be cured. Instead, treatment often focuses on chemical substitution, and/or retraining the brain to compensate and begin recognizing the mechanism the drug has for its 'mind control, how to cope with these cravings and triggers and how to develop a life worth being sober for.





This.
Very well put, especially the part about the brain now having a virus.  Spot on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26162303 -

I imagine there are many situations where people are force fed heroin.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #26162343 -

LeningradCowboy said:
Lophosaurus said:
LeningradCowboy said:
Lophosaurus said:
What if you eat food non-stop until you are a fat slob. Is it the foods fault? Is anybody ever to blame for their decisions?



Actually in this society we are living the marketing of unhealthy food that makes you fat slob is highly intelligent and Dirty.
Your basic instincts are used against you in all means possible to get you hooked on bad stuff, sugar for example.
So I dont see your point valid in this one.




Oh, so it is the marketers fault that people eat themselves into obesity, it's the whiskey's fault that people fight, and it's the drugs fault that people become addicted to it. I guess nobody is at fault for any of their actions then because there is always someone else to blame and even inanimate things are being blamed. Nobody is responsible for anything anymore, what a crazy world we live in.



If you are fed unhealthy food that you get addicted to(sugar for example) your whole life there is no free will. Most kids dont get to decide their families diet you know. Nor the families have enough money to choose healthy diet. Some people figure out what is happening and break free from those unhealthy habits. But you cannot state that everybody has a choice before they are all ready obese and their health is compromised.
At same time you are manipulated hardcore to eat at mcdonalds and drink soda instead water.
The foundation of modern commercials is based on book written by nephew of Sigmund Freud and it is called propaganda.
The term was too rough so it was changed as pr.
The budget used to make people want to eat shit is massive.

Please do some research



And lot of addicts got in to opiats by eating oxys from doctors without realising that it is strong opiate similar to heroin/morphine


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: lowbrow]
    #26162346 -

lowbrow said:
I imagine there are many situations where people are force fed heroin.



and talking about sugar here


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: PreparationH]
    #26162432 -

PreparationH said:
I am in my late 20s now, 3 of my best neighborhood friends from growing up began dabbling in opiates and taking percocets when we were 16ish, I was just never interested.  I got BIG into psychedelics though, went away to college, and while I was at school, my friends graduated to oxycontin then eventually heroin and started committing crimes.

My one friend "A" is still a heroin addict going on 10 years now but is wealthy so money was never an issue, the other "B"  just got out of rehab for his fifth time and I guarantee he will relapse again and is a felon due to crimes to support his habit, and the other "C" spent 3 years in prison for burglarizing homes to support his habit and is also a felon.  C's family is big into hunting, he can't hunt because he's a felon and can not use a firearm, fucked his life up.  C has been clean over 4 years and says it was because of the Vivitrol shots he was given monthly, 6 months after being clean he said he realized he was in a haze for 6 some years shooting drugs, not caring for himself and his teeth were so fucked up it was like waking up in a nightmare realizing the damage he's done to himself and his family.  He recently had a child and is doing well and is one of my best friends for life!



My nephew two Septembers ago overdosed and died on heroin too so that anniversary is soon.


Please, to anyone reading this, I am unsure if any opiates can be used recreationally.  Everyone I know that tried failed or died.  Seriously, you are not smarter or more strong willed, my friends and nephew were all intelligent put together young people and I still am waiting for the call that A has died or B relapsed, and I hear C bitching constantly because he can't own firearms to protect his family for mistakes he made out of his mind in his early 20s on heroin.



Fuck opiates dawg, eat acid, mushrooms, pot, smoke salvia, DMT, literally all that shit won't leave you stealing from your own neighbors to shoot shit into your body.



The very statement in and of itself "to anyone reading you are not smarter or more strong willed" shows a lack of intelligence. One can quickly deduce through through both math and the origin of their drug (morphine) that the plant itself not only is a fraction of the cost; but it also provides a very long list of naturally occurring alkaloids, including morphine, in their natural state.
  Like mycology, this requires some basic R&D which the majority just aren't willing to put in. There's more of the "I want it now" mentality then "patient intelligence" now more than ever.
  Also gotta disagree with lumping in acid with the others in your list. I've have seen acid cause both serious short-term & long-term effects that never occur, regardless of dosage, with naturally occurring psychedelics. It can cause over/irregular firing of neurotransmitters to the extent of lasting damage. With mushrooms I've experienced a variety of strains in a wide variety of dosages, and if there's any difference it's feeling better the following days. To some degree lsd always carried a "burned out" feeling. Unlike lsd, mushrooms might put you through hell but they won't potentially leave you there(mentally).


--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Edited by O_Dweeds (08/31/19 03:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #26162547 -

You quoted something I did not type dude wtf?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: PreparationH]
    #26162556 -

The fault is misunderstanding and miseducation by the culture at large but mostly pharma and government.

Its one thing to make something forbidden. It's another thing to profit off of it and scapegoat and propagandize.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26162564 -

theRealrollforever said:
As someone with a pretty hijacked reward system (somewhat recovered). I see both sides to the addiction argument.  I think the state of NO OPIATES FOR ANYONE EVER UNLESS CANCER!  Is the most ridiculous and harmful thing to this opioid “epidemic”.  Lots of people I know don’t understand how much more dangerous this all or nothing attitude is where it’s no pain killers/ opioids unless you’re willing to start doing dangerous street drugs.  I don’t even believe that it’s straight up fentanyl that’s killing people there are some extremely weird tranquilizers in the street baggies nowadays.  I used to LIKE fent and heron but I don’t even bother with these Russian roulette baggies that don’t even produce a euphoric high and a pathetic half-life making you cold cop twice a day or spend hundreds.

Bring back pods.  Bring back 30 prescriptions.  Anything but this.  My girlfriend lost a TOE due to an amputation  And oxycodone 10mg is prescribed like they’re giving you that straight dope.  It’s atrocious.




Good post. I honestly don't know where all the heroin went. It literally disappeared overnight. Good fent gives a good rush but the half life is pathetic. Now because people continue to mix their fent(which they treat as heroin) with benzos and other drugs and overdose and die, now people can't get prescribed opiates. People are fucking stupid. That's why they overdose.

If you are shooting suspect fentanyl can you atleast not do it alone so that someone can narcan you if you lose consciousness? If you're alone and must proceed, why not try out a little to test the purity? These are the reasons why I have shot more dope than anyone I know and have yet to overdose or go to a hospital.

Shit, hash oil has sent me to 3 psych wards but heroin and fent hasnt sent me anywhere but a nod. Ponder on that.

People amaze me. They treat drugs like they are smarter than the drug. Respect the drugs and they will respect you. End of story.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: PreparationH]
    #26162578 -

PreparationH said:
You quoted something I did not type dude wtf?



There I fixed the actual quote just for you where you stated "to anyone reading this no one is smarter or strong willed" which I shortened to "no one is smarter than or strong willed". Same statement, same context"
Wtf yourself; are you prepping some bad H over there?


--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Edited by O_Dweeds (08/31/19 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #26162624 -

I don't understand how my statement "shows a lack of intelligence" but ok, not gonna try swaying you :shrug:

If heroin wasn't so bad, 60k people wouldnt have died last year.  Don't end up some dead jackass OP. good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are opiates really life destroying? [Re: PreparationH]
    #26162637 -

Saying that no one is smarter or strong willed than your friends is an incredibly un-intelligent thing to state.

No swaying; that's just a fact


--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Watch gamblers capliberty 396 1 08/20/06 10:47 PM
by Tippinthru
* The Gamblers - "LSD-25" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,690 1 08/05/05 05:54 PM
by Deadmaker
* Opiates and boners... Gumby 2,051 11 11/08/08 09:49 PM
by weiliiiiiii
* as a community should we accept opiate users?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
truekimbo2 18,155 145 01/26/14 10:49 PM
by Astral_JL
* I don't find opiates that addictive...
( 1 2 all )
Wolfe3001 4,880 29 12/13/07 12:16 AM
by moses
* Is this mix good,dangerous or just not good. To stop opiates and other dangerous drugs? protected_son 880 6 05/09/07 11:28 PM
by protected_son
* Opiate Lovers Come Forth!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 13,709 122 01/24/13 06:42 PM
by deCypher
* Opiates
( 1 2 all )
mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 2,521 24 06/29/06 04:53 AM
by mndfreeze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,040 topic views. 7 members, 175 guests and 289 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.