Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Gel Caps, Kava Kava, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
Is this mix good,dangerous or just not good. To stop opiates and other dangerous drugs?
    #6895626 - 05/10/07 12:08 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Alright I was just searching threw the net and was wondering what a good mix would be for recovering addicts of opiates and other drugs.

I selected

kratom (opiate sedative)

lotus (opiate sedative) blue/white

California poppy (sedative)

cannabis (encase of stomach sickness or pain)

maybe but probably not

Syrian rue (To expand the effects making them last longer)

wild opium lettuce (sedative)

kava kava (sedative)

poppy pods (opiate sedative)

put into a gel capsule and swallowed.

Also maybe some sprayed on the cannabis in a liquid extract.

Tell me what you think and what should and should not be used if you did make this mix.

thank you

--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Edited by protected_son (05/10/07 12:17 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinevigilant_mind
unfazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: boco
Re: Is this mix good,dangerous or just not good. To stop opiates and other dangerous drugs? [Re: protected_son]
    #6895675 - 05/10/07 12:18 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You'd probably get more responses in ODD.

Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
Re: Is this mix good,dangerous or just not good. To stop opiates and other dangerous drugs? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6895724 - 05/10/07 12:27 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I put it there too. Just trying to get as many opinions as I can. To make sure I'm not leaving anything out or doing something wrong or anything of the sort.

Thank you

--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery

Re: Is this mix good,dangerous or just not good. To stop opiates and other dangerous drugs? [Re: protected_son]
    #6895772 - 05/10/07 12:37 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

don't fuck w/ downers.

--------------------
MMO Cheats
MMO Auctions
Cheap PC's
:heart:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery

#6895775 - 05/10/07 12:39 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Kratom and blue/white lotus are not opiates.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery

#6895780 - 05/10/07 12:40 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Also if you're "recovering" from opiate addiction I'd take poppy pods off that list. :rofl:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
Re: Is this mix good,dangerous or just not good. To stop opiates and other dangerous drugs? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6895936 - 05/10/07 01:28 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I know they are not opiates just they have been known to be used for recovering addicts. I was wondering if this mix would make a good batch for the known addict to kick there habit. haha thank you anyway for informing me also yes you are correct pods would not be so good thats why I was asking. So what else could I use or what should I take out of this mixture. Methadone is addicting its self and most addicts have to keep taking it or the other alternatives to other drug rehabilitations so I was looking at an organic mixture seeing what could be used and the possibilities of it. Just using my imagination never know when someone could be going across the net and read the wrong information but I'm not telling anyone to do anything I'm just snooping around trying to figure out info for this. Also thank you even thou you arn't that helpful

Edited by protected_son (05/10/07 01:29 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Gel Caps, Kava Kava, Syrian Rue

Community >> The Pub