Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Bobbit]
    #26042827 -

Checked out an area I been working @ and found some golden boys ready to pop.



--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Edited by Blazer420 (06/11/19 04:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Blazer420]
    #26043001 -

Went for a quick little chip dive today. Loads of pins popping. Didn’t get as many photos as I had hoped but came out with a trays worth after 15 mins. There were some real meaty fuckers in there too!!



Edited by antichode (06/10/19 02:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Bobbit]
    #26043031 -

Bobbit said:
Put in fridge in container full of water



I wonder why it pinned then aborted? Something to do with temperature or moisture level?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Warrk]
    #26043087 -

Warrk said:
Bobbit said:
Put in fridge in container full of water



I wonder why it pinned then aborted? Something to do with temperature or moisture level?



Will take this to the official woodlovers thread


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread

Official New Zealand woodlovers grow thread

–––––    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮    –––––
The Official Kiwi DMT and MAOI Thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Bobbit]
    #26044422 -

Bobbit said:
HookerWithAPenis said:
Find mushrooms, remove section of mycelium, sandwich myc between cardboard, wood chips, soil etc., put it in a container (preferably some sort of plastic mesh setup, like a washing basket or something, to let the mushrooms grow out the sides), then just keep it damp and the mycelium should spread through the substrate and start popping pins whenever the next season starts.



You make it sound so easy!

Well I guess it is.

My current low tech is an ice cream container with stem butts(and some manky caps & debris) and soaked poplar chips. Will layer as the myc starts moving.

Soaking some pine in CaCO3 also to feed through the year.



Man, it really was that easy for me :shrug: I just watered it once or twice a week through the summer and nature took care of the rest. But yeah, I guess this kind of discussion is irrelevant to this forum but I really don't think people mind seeing and hearing about it. So I'm gona keep posting pics from my tub til it stops pinning or someone tells me off :bigjoint:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: HookerWithAPenis]
    #26044479 -

Likewise 😁


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread

Official New Zealand woodlovers grow thread

–––––    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮    –––––
The Official Kiwi DMT and MAOI Thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Dunedinite]
    #26044554 -

Dunedinite said:
WanderingEye said:
Has anyone used one of these?

https://www.harveynorman.co.nz/home-appliances/kitchen-appliances/food-preparation/sunbeam-food-dehydrator.html

Does it work? Is it noisy?



I just use my computer case to dehydrate hahaha. Don't have a DVD drive or anything, so I have a container sitting in there, on top of the HDD box. I'm sure it's completely fine to have moisture running through my case, yeah? :shrug:

ArseneWenger said:
ArseneWenger said:
We only take the good sizes and leave the pins, so we didn't pick these, but I love this picture of a few pins at my favourite patch
Edit: Oh man am i struggling to navigate how to post a pic, this forum is tough guys Edit: I DID IT




I was giving this patch a few days, then my mate went to water it today and reported back that it has been pillaged
:sad:



I've honestly just started gently lifting immature specimens out of the ground. I try to disrupt the rest of the mycelium as little as possible. I figure it's better I do this and grow them to maturity at home and use the stem butts to colonise more chips, than to let some munter come through and tear the whole damn patch to shreds and kill it...

As Bobbit says, it's best to make home patches. Once I've got that going, I don't have to worry about patch killers and can print all my subs and make spore slurry to seed more elsewhere that randoms can go pillage to their heart's content.



I only pick pins in pine forest as they can be really long, Just like the drive to get there... hah
But pins from local patches not being let to grow is stupid.
If the cap isn't open don't touch it aye! heh

But knowing\Sharing of a public patch is a risk.

Tell or take the wrong person with you n the words out.

Or in public where peeps could watch you being suss.


that's why I go to this one mainly at night (to pick or trim)


Glad that bruising is just from heavy rains as they seem to have gotten their colour back.

4 days & 6 hrs later they more than double in size.

My mate and I are gonna leave all to grow as big as they can before we have to pick em (or trim) as there are multiple ages.
Hopefully in 24 hrs all the ones 3-4cm tall will be massive.
Been wanting n trying to and do a growth pace to weight graph ratio...
Somehow; by taking one of each size twice over with a space of 3 days between. will get pix of this while I do it.


Picking heathy pins show how patient you are, and or how greedy.

We didn't really do this last year as this patch is VERY public.

A 16+ pin cluster is a hard thing.. Trying not to pick any small ones & wanting to protect em all from well.... Others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: AzzA]
    #26044734 -

Nice 👍


--------------------

Need prints of Zapotecorum Pm me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Elseta2]
    #26044868 -

Seriously who the fuck is picking pins out west ways you're a fucking faggot. Legit the last pix I took of yesterday (of the pins) has been fucking butchered... Was going to leave them for 2-3 days to see how well they would do..... But nope. Changing my fucking hunting tactics for sure now.


--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Edited by Blazer420 (06/11/19 04:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Blazer420]
    #26044880 -

Blazer420 said:
fucking faggot.



:c pls, I get that it's a shitty thing for them to do, but so is that kind of language :\


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread - for those of us looking for New Zealand-specific assistance!

Check my journal for my attempts at growing mushrooms!

"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Dunedinite]
    #26044976 -

I hears ya blazer. I'm dreading the day my current faithfuls get found. . .


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread

Official New Zealand woodlovers grow thread

–––––    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮    –––––
The Official Kiwi DMT and MAOI Thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Bobbit]
    #26045000 -

Sorry if my language offended you Dunedinite.. Didn't realize words are so harmful to people on a drug forum :shrug: .. I'm just ranting on behalf of those who also feel my pain. Me and xthrx just went 2 the local shops and found a nice tray full of dried up mature subs. :super:
Thanks Mr Mushroom God :super:


--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Blazer420]
    #26045036 -

Blazer420 said:
Sorry if my language offended you Dunedinite.. Didn't realize words are so harmful to people on a drug forum :shrug:



Hey, when you hear that shit right before being beaten half to death, it tends to leave a bit of a mark ae.

Also, nothing wrong with a bit of faggotry and if you think otherwise so much that you're using it as a synonym of bad, then perhaps you need to mind your own damn business :smile:


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread - for those of us looking for New Zealand-specific assistance!

Check my journal for my attempts at growing mushrooms!

"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"

Edited by Dunedinite (06/10/19 11:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Dunedinite]
    #26045095 -

Petulant and bruised is Blazers disposition, using it as a synonym maybe beyond his vernacular. Notwithstanding perhaps more an involuntary verbal masturbation yet to be softened with age. Abhorrent and hostile however that may be.

Edited by antichode (06/11/19 12:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: antichode]
    #26045097 -

Antichode that was beautiful, thank you for sharing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: ArseneWenger]
    #26045177 -

ArseneWenger said:
ArseneWenger said:
We only take the good sizes and leave the pins, so we didn't pick these, but I love this picture of a few pins at my favourite patch
Edit: Oh man am i struggling to navigate how to post a pic, this forum is tough guys Edit: I DID IT




I was giving this patch a few days, then my mate went to water it today and reported back that it has been pillaged
:sad:



Are you sure this mate of yours isnt pulling the wool over your eyes?


--------------------
Im not loved because im worthy, Im loved because youre good - Matthew West (Good)

You never know, when and where the shrooms will grow.

Subaeruginosa Guide

Tinned Fish and Seafood Ratings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: OOISI]
    #26045232 -

Hahahaha fair call but no, very trustworthy
In fact in my post explaining our exploits this season, I didn't give him enough credit. Of all the hours we've put in he's probably done 70% of them, and yet he insists on halving all finds, whether I'm present or not.
He was even out tonight checking a couple of our patches in the dark.
Incidentally, not a lot in Kapiti right now at all from what we're seeing, all gone in the last 2-3 days.
I went searching today and hardly even saw a non-active.
I haven't yet learned how a season tends to play out, is this the normal order of things? Big flushes, then it all disappears?
Tell me it will all come back and be ok....... :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: ArseneWenger]
    #26045237 -

Fair call about the friend, was just checking.

Rains bring them out. They get picked, dry out and decay. Next rain should bring another bigger flush. Im eyeing a surburban patch which had 4-5 fruits from the last set of favourable conditions, basically it just started. Next flush should be decent though. Season only really started 15 or so days ago here in SA. But as winter just hit im assuming itll be the same for you guys until the days get longer and the sun less shy.


--------------------
Im not loved because im worthy, Im loved because youre good - Matthew West (Good)

You never know, when and where the shrooms will grow.

Subaeruginosa Guide

Tinned Fish and Seafood Ratings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Dunedinite]
    #26045266 -

Dunedinite, how do you mean loamy soil? Like sandy? How would I make a soil mix like that? Cheers mate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Dunedinite]
    #26045351 -

Dunedinite said:
octopaws said:
What is your process of growing your own patch at home? I'm keen to try.



Check out my journal in my signature.

Or:


And there's dozens, if not hundreds of other threads on Shroomery, Mycotopia, etc, that you can find with Google just by typing in something like 'Grow Subaeruginosa'.



Here's Warrk's terrarium grow tek
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24524416

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,947 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* Hunting New York Psilocybin Mushrooms? Holmz 70,012 10 06/11/16 10:04 AM
by Blazeyy
* Re: Psilocybin Mushrooms in Japan Springbok 5,929 1 04/20/01 11:20 AM
by mjshroomer
* Psilocybin mushrooms in midwest(missouri,kansas,ne redenfat 52,673 1 06/15/02 06:46 AM
by Anno
* Psilocybin Mushrooms in NC MagicPsilocybin 5,285 2 10/27/02 09:07 PM
by Gumby
* Magic Mushrooms in Mississippi: Part Two mjshroomer 26,671 5 01/28/12 01:16 AM
by koraks
* Re: picking fresh psilocybin bearing mushrooms in the state of florida is not illegal
( 1 2 all )
The Mule 11,615 22 04/30/00 08:30 PM
by NonFunctional
* Re: Alaska Mushrooms Anonymous 4,815 6 04/04/00 07:23 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
69,515 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 31 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.