Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 |
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: qman] * 1
    #25912929 -

qman said:
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/01/trump-weighs-hiring-a-border-czar-to-coordinate-immigration-policy.html

:thumbup:




I'd hate to be the person that gets that job. It would be straight career ending. With less than a two years until the election and since the wall still hasn't been started it's obviously not happening, this job is just an election time fall guy.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Edited by christopera (04/03/19 08:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25913274 -

Coordinating anything in that trainwreck administration is impossible. All the best laid plans get nuked with one tweet.

For example



Five days later


Edited by koods (04/03/19 11:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods] * 1
    #25919867 -

BUILD THE WALL!!

USA #1! WOOOOOOOOOOOO


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: meltdowner]
    #25919895 -

That was random


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods]
    #25919912 -

koods said:
Coordinating anything in that trainwreck administration is impossible. All the best laid plans get nuked with one tweet.

For example



Five days later





Healthcare being forced on us is anti-American.  You want that, go buy into a plan of your choosing.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #25919919 -

:resignednonacceptance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #25920020 -

meltdowner said:
koods said:
Coordinating anything in that trainwreck administration is impossible. All the best laid plans get nuked with one tweet.

For example



Five days later





Healthcare being forced on us is anti-American.  You want that, go buy into a plan of your choosing.



Somebody slipped some meth into your coffee today?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods]
    #25920973 -

koods said:
Somebody slipped some meth into your coffee today?



That would be me!
:popcorn:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25921021 -

I can't wait for un American European immigrants to leave. It's about time I get my land back.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25921028 -

Reparations on Roman blood for harrassment on the picts and brits around Hadrian's Wall.

Then reparations on black slave owners in Africa who sold their own people into slavery.

Reparations back to the beginning of time is only fair.

Otherwise, reparations lack diversity.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL]
    #25921056 -

Diversity isn't want I ask for as reparation.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Edited by christopera (04/07/19 12:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25921066 -

Yes, but it is only fair to give reparations to everyone's ancestors who suffered at the hands of another population, race, or culture.

Thus, we must do a thorough search on everyone back to the beginning of time, or as far as we can, and find factors that imply we get money. Like if a Roman killed a pict child.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL]
    #25921070 -

Nah, I just want my land back.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25921074 -

Me too.

Me too...


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL]
    #25921198 -

Did you default on your mortgage too?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25921229 -

christopera said:
I can't wait for un American European immigrants to leave. It's about time I get my land back.



You take it back in the same fashion you lost it. It's not that complicated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25921404 -

christopera said:
I can't wait for un American European immigrants to leave. It's about time I get my land back.



Before we go, here’s an American flag blanket as a parting gift.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: qman]
    #25921440 -

I’m not a lender so I can’t really take the specified legal action.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Edited by christopera (04/07/19 04:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25921522 -

christopera said:
I’m not a lender so I can’t really take the specified legal action.



How did you lose your land?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: qman]
    #25930964 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 |

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Building a Wall
( 1 2 3 all )
SirTripAlot 3,243 52 12/22/05 11:40 AM
by Bhairabas
* On Capitolism, Poverty, and Suffering Eightball 2,639 18 07/07/02 12:07 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* The Immigration Debate
( 1 2 all )
Basilides 2,133 37 05/11/06 06:12 PM
by zappaisgod
* welfare/poverty
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 2,841 21 06/13/03 04:21 AM
by Xlea321
* Thoughts On Poverty And its Absence. lonestar2004 2,658 12 06/28/05 05:06 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Anti-poverty campaign gets it almost all wrong lonestar2004 1,404 18 07/07/05 04:11 AM
by Tao
* Illegal immigrants newuser1492 1,189 8 06/20/05 03:45 AM
by WhiteRabbitt
* Immigration Vote
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 4,617 66 04/08/06 02:30 PM
by SirTripAlot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
11,655 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.