Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 |
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods] * 2
    #25775524 -

They should.  :thumbup:

Then we can hear what he has to say about it.  :smirk:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25775545 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
They should.  :thumbup:

Then we can hear what he has to say about it.  :smirk:



Yea, like maybe he was ordered. Cough(Hillary)cough

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25775611 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
They should.  :thumbup:

Then we can hear what he has to say about it.  :smirk:



:laugh2:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25775825 -

The wall will be glorious.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #25776815 -

The wall will never be, and this is why:

For all of you that wish for a wall, between the US and Mexico boarder, I would like to share an example of lesser magnitude that failed for the same reasons the Trump wall will fail, so that you might understand why your wall is not in any way possible.

Years back, before the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) was built, the United States started a project to build the largest particle accelerator in the world. It would have been much larger than the LHC. The project was started, and billions of dollars were invested in it, only for it to be abandoned

Quote:
The Superconducting Super Collider (SSC) that would have graced the rolling prairies of Texas would have boasted energy 20 times larger than any accelerator ever constructed and might have been revealing whatever surprises that lay beyond the Higgs, allowing the U.S. to retain dominance in high-energy physics. Except the story didn’t play out according to script. Twenty years ago, on October 21, 1993, Congress officially killed the project, leaving behind more than vacant tunnel in the Texas earth.


... When canceled, about 20 percent of the SSC was complete—specifically, two dozen kilometers of  tunnel had been drilled with 17 access shafts, and 18,600 square meters of buildings erected. Over $2 billion had already been spent, mostly by the DoE, but also $400 million by the state of Texas.



The SSC was voted down by a slim margin in congress, the two billion dollar project was abandoned, and the tunnel was filled back in. This is what happens when you have big expensive projects that require the support of multiple administrations in government, and take years to complete. This is the fate of your wall.

If you care at all about fiscal conservatism, then you'd be much better off investing that money bolstering boarder security. Not on a silly fucking wall that could never possibly be completed.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (01/29/19 03:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25785799 -

BUILD THE WALL!! MAGA!!


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 2
    #25786174 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
BUILD THE WALL!! MAGA!!



You're silly. You'll never get your wall. I just laugh at all of you people, for being suckered by this childish idea. I'll see you at the end of Trumps first term, when you don't have a wall, and have wasted billions of dollars, shut down the government, and generally just fucked shit up, attempting to do so.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25787629 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
BUILD THE WALL!! MAGA!!



You're silly. You'll never get your wall. I just laugh at all of you people, for being suckered by this childish idea. I'll see you at the end of Trumps first term, when you don't have a wall, and have wasted billions of dollars, shut down the government, and generally just fucked shit up, attempting to do so.




MAGA!!!


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 2
    #25798471 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
BUILD THE WALL!! MAGA!!



Your posts were better when alien cops were talking to you through your TV


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25798516 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
BUILD THE WALL!! MAGA!!



You're silly. You'll never get your wall. I just laugh at all of you people, for being suckered by this childish idea. I'll see you at the end of Trumps first term, when you don't have a wall, and have wasted billions of dollars, shut down the government, and generally just fucked shit up, attempting to do so.




MAGA!!!



#WarOnChristmas
#KillingJesus
#KillingReagan
#BlackOnBlackViolence


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/08/19 03:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25799496 -

:popcorn: so, the BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL gets built Whoooooo hooooo! Bill is happy, 'the base' is happy, Happy Days all round!
Truly stunning in it's ugliness, a majestic white elephant stretching from sea to shining sea, the Supreme Commander cracking a 3 inch boner upon it's completion... nice :thumbup:
Imaginary Crisis solved! Whooooooo USA! USA! USA! USA!

Meanwhile, at another location called an airport, airfares from Honduras to Miami are $180, (fuck walking across the desert) you'll need to bring a passport and sunglasses  :froman:  Skip-a-dee-doo-dah onto the United Airlines flight complete with
water and nibblies  :beergirl:  arrive fresh in the land of milk and honey, walk out of the airport, put sunglasses on, light hand rolled cigar with  passport  :bigjoint:  go find work at a Trump owned golf course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Stable Genius]
    #25799572 -

Stable Genius said:
:popcorn: so, the BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL gets built Whoooooo hooooo! Bill is happy, 'the base' is happy, Happy Days all round!
Truly stunning in it's ugliness, a majestic white elephant stretching from sea to shining sea, the Supreme Commander cracking a 3 inch boner upon it's completion... nice :thumbup:
Imaginary Crisis solved! Whooooooo USA! USA! USA! USA!

Meanwhile, at another location called an airport, airfares from Honduras to Miami are $180, (fuck walking across the desert) you'll need to bring a passport and sunglasses  :froman:  Skip-a-dee-doo-dah onto the United Airlines flight complete with
water and nibblies  :beergirl:  arrive fresh in the land of milk and honey, walk out of the airport, put sunglasses on, light hand rolled cigar with  passport  :bigjoint:  go find work at a Trump owned golf course.



:lmafo:

:asianofapproval:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL *DELETED* [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25800752 -

Post deleted by stevo

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: stevo]
    #25801041 -

stevo said:
I thought this was good representation of our situation and just had to share.  Because u know that's funny right?




Dude!!! This was awesome!!



--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/09/19 11:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: JHOVA]
    #25801114 -

Netanyahu is a racist.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods]
    #25801301 -

koods said:
Netanyahu is a racist.



Jews can't be racist.  :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: qman] * 3
    #25801340 -

You have strange beliefs


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods]
    #25801345 -

Tear down the wall.


--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Deemstar] * 1
    #25895326 -

Someone whose appearance and speech did not seem Mexican was arrested for stealing razor wire from a wall building site and selling and installing it at the homes of Mexicans for home security. He was charging them the U.S. equivalent of $2.10 per house.

We hardly thought the security benefits of building the wall would come this quickly.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Brian Jones]
    #25912180 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Building a Wall
( 1 2 3 all )
SirTripAlot 3,243 52 12/22/05 11:40 AM
by Bhairabas
* On Capitolism, Poverty, and Suffering Eightball 2,639 18 07/07/02 12:07 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* The Immigration Debate
( 1 2 all )
Basilides 2,133 37 05/11/06 06:12 PM
by zappaisgod
* welfare/poverty
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 2,841 21 06/13/03 04:21 AM
by Xlea321
* Thoughts On Poverty And its Absence. lonestar2004 2,658 12 06/28/05 05:06 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Anti-poverty campaign gets it almost all wrong lonestar2004 1,404 18 07/07/05 04:11 AM
by Tao
* Illegal immigrants newuser1492 1,189 8 06/20/05 03:45 AM
by WhiteRabbitt
* Immigration Vote
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 4,618 66 04/08/06 02:30 PM
by SirTripAlot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
11,656 topic views. 4 members, 31 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.