Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
48 hours later possible * 1
    #25904341 -

48 after a trip

Edited by filmoee (11/02/21 03:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible *DELETED* [Re: filmoee] * 1
    #25904352 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #25904368 -

So 200 or 300uq might work? Would visuals be present?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: filmoee]
    #25904390 -

If you double 2 days later you will have roughly the same trip as the previous one 2 days before. Maybe slightly more intense.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #25904392 -

Sweet. Thanks....hopefully it’s even stronger...i tend to lack alot of visual aspect of lsd the past few years...Do any of you guys trip multiple nights at a music gatherings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: filmoee] * 1
    #25904847 -

I've doubled the dose on night two and got about 10% the effects, like hardly anything. YMMV but I'd triple it at least next time. Better yet, take MDMA night two

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: kabel]
    #25904859 -

Yeah 24 hr is definately not enough time to trip again thats like trying to take more on the 8th hour of a trip its just a waste of blotter...im gonna test out if you can trip every 3 days by doubling🙃

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: filmoee]
    #25904866 -

I hate how lsd is a waiting game to trip again just when you get comfortable with it .....it wont open up again for you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: filmoee]
    #25904936 -

filmoee said:
Sweet. Thanks....hopefully it’s even stronger...i tend to lack alot of visual aspect of lsd the past few years...Do any of you guys trip multiple nights at a music gatherings



Yeah I do. I try to do 2CB on the first night though, then get stuck into the acid/mdma insanity after a sleep. Doesn't seem to increase tolerance much.

Try to end the festy pretty sober though, maybe a bit of ketamine if I can get it.  :awesome:


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: kabel]
    #25905335 -

kabel said:
I've doubled the dose on night two and got about 10% the effects, like hardly anything. YMMV but I'd triple it at least next time. Better yet, take MDMA night two



That's odd, everytime ive doubled the next day from the same L, Ive tripped again. Unless you've been tripping multiple times in a week, then you may run into some issues like that.

At festys, Ive tripped for three days straight. Just keep munching paper, lol.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #25905443 -

Last festival i was at I dosed two tabs the first night then 3 the second night.

Tripped harder the second night


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: Enkidu]
    #25905758 -

Maybe the day two difference depends on how hard you blasted yourself on night one. Like how many receptors you shut down or something.

I know at Burning Man I came to conclude it's about maintaining a 9/10 plateau over every other night or so. I'm more likely to get a 10/10 trip on a single night rave, or first night of a two day festival.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: kabel]
    #25905772 -

Three weeks ago I dosed two days in a row, almost trippled the dose the second day and tripped even harder than the day before. :sun:
Just double your dose and you'll be fine I guess.

Right now I'm on the same 125mics as three days ago and I only feel slightly some tolerance.

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25905906 -

Hit me like brick took about triple and worked 72 hours have to wait tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: filmoee]
    #25906115 -

For me....


LSD is very sensitive to tolerance and cross tolerance from other serotonergic psychedelics.

I can still trip on it two days in a row, but that second night is never on par with the first night/dose regardless of how much I take...and if I try to dose LSD on the 3rd night, absolutely nothing happens at all.

There's been several times over the years where I've taken 5 to 10 hits of L on the 3rd night of a festival and it literally does not do anything....but if I take 2g to 3g of mushrooms on that 3rd night, it still works for me fine.



After festival-ing for 10+ years I have figured out what drug-dosing regimen works for me lol...

First night I take a few grams of mushrooms, re-dosing once or twice through out the night.

Second night I take 2 hits of L, several grams of mushrooms re-dosing two to three times throughout the night, and sometimes some MDMA or MDA on top of that.

The last night I take whatever mushrooms I have left over.



Mushrooms I can take multiple days with out much noticeable tolerance...which works out great for me at festivals because mushrooms are my favorite to dance on.






-OM

.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: openmind] * 1
    #25907075 -

I doubled the dose the following night and got zero effect. Like seriously nothing it felt like I hadn't taken anything.

What you're going to find is that there isn't a one size fits all for this. Everyone's response is individual. Tolerance and its behaviour is infinitely variable.

All people can do is advise 'doubling up' as a general rule. It doesn't work for me. I would need to take more than double. For mushrooms I need to take about half more the following night.

If doubling up doesn't work then you've at least learned a lesson.


--------------------
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back

Edited by MrCraggles (03/31/19 01:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: filmoee]
    #25907143 -

filmoee said:
48 after a 100uq trip prior....i would think people would like two trip multiple nights at music festivals?



yes you can do, to feel the exact same effects you would need about 250 ug, and then if you wanted to go furthur you would aim for the 350-400 range.


--------------------
Shroomery Discord=https://discord.gg/pJXTEvH

I am an Ayurvedic Shaman always willing to guide anyone willing to care about themselves, free of charge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: Amygdalapse]
    #25907213 -

Yeah like other dude said, everyone is different.

If I dosed 100ug then 250 the next day I would be tripping fucking sack off the 250


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: Enkidu]
    #25907786 -

I dosed 100uq then waited 72 hrs i dosed 300uq also on abilify injections and still tripped nuts

Edited by filmoee (03/31/19 12:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is lsd trip 48 hours later possible [Re: filmoee]
    #25907813 -

filmoee said:
I dosed 100uq then waited 72 hrs i dosed 300uq also on abilify injections and still tripped nuts



hey man that abilify is some nasty stuff, I can heal you for free, those doctors just trying to keep you sick and on those injections to keep you apart of that system, if you want my help ill give you my number, just :pm: me


--------------------
Shroomery Discord=https://discord.gg/pJXTEvH

I am an Ayurvedic Shaman always willing to guide anyone willing to care about themselves, free of charge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomyMcPot 62,536 67 08/22/17 06:02 PM
by Plain
* low dose lsd trips Synthincog_Nito 6,912 6 07/31/02 03:28 PM
by Sheepish
* how do I reassure friends that mush, lsd won't make me crazy
( 1 2 all )
Noviseer 5,572 21 08/02/03 05:40 PM
by Noviseer
* dxm trip HB 2,190 8 05/23/05 07:14 PM
by gdman
* Weird shit to think of when tripping.
( 1 2 all )
ShroomyMcPot 6,546 39 02/22/06 05:35 PM
by Kaleidoscope
* Length of a Shroom trip
( 1 2 all )
tekforce 17,276 29 09/16/18 09:02 PM
by Dirty hippie 5000
* acid trip compared to mushroom trip
( 1 2 all )
LTBOOMER 11,519 35 07/29/03 05:03 PM
by cannabis_sativa
* tripping and driving??
( 1 2 all )
vogman 5,436 35 04/26/02 05:13 AM
by Just a Punk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,395 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.