Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Can I cultivate more magic mushies from the dried ones I have?
    #25527136 -

Jw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I cultivate more magic mushies from the dried ones I have? [Re: Calidoscopelove]
    #25527167 -

Potentially. You could rehydrate the tissue and put some to agar, hope it grows and start cleaning.

It would take some skills to accomplish. Seen experienced people fail at it and succeed. If you haven't worked agar at all before(I assume is the case), you'd be better off getting spores.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I cultivate more magic mushies from the dried ones I have? [Re: Calidoscopelove]
    #25527221 -

If they were dried in a noob way maybe. If properly dried in a dehydrator then no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I cultivate more magic mushies from the dried ones I have? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25527276 -

If you could swab some spores and put them to agar you may have a chance - not sure if dried out spores will bounce back; otherwise, unlikely.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dry ice for drying? rico357 1,513 13 12/08/02 07:06 PM
by rico357
* Incandescent light hurt mushies while drying? Angry Mycologist 643 2 12/23/02 10:26 PM
by Hamurabi
* drying shrooms Bob_J 7,157 19 11/12/02 04:33 PM
by MOE.shrooms
* Drying in light/dark? Angry Mycologist 487 2 12/09/02 11:14 PM
by Angry Mycologist
* magic bag quistion mushie 1,065 4 06/17/02 01:49 AM
by World Spirit
* Mushroom Cultivation Categories of Questions: kykeon 2,954 9 11/19/02 08:50 PM
by fredthetree
* casing from "The mushroom Cultivator" upupup 19,469 9 10/13/25 10:12 AM
by yearofnolight
* drying problems-freeze drying?
( 1 2 all )
GaNjAShRooM 10,838 23 07/16/23 01:34 PM
by Screwup

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
95 topic views. 11 members, 37 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 16 queries.