Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
licked a hurt cactus
    #25105748 -

I put a san pedro outside today in full sun after it had been inside all winter. the tip turned white :frown: and had like an oily residue like it was wet by the end the day. so what do I do? I fuckin licked it. then went about my day...ended up eating some fresh caught steamers (clams) and now I feel a decent trippy feeling. so yeah not sure if its the cactus lick...or the steamers (possibly funky)... I don't ever eat steamers so I don't know. I have also smoked a bunch of weed (but that's not abnormal what so ever). But its like a noticeable zoney mushy trippy feeling . I'm 100% sure I feel weird and its not placebo. wondering if the mescaline is some sort of defence mechanism. and yes I feel bad for possibly burning my babies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: licked a hurt cactus [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25105774 -

It takes quite a bit of mescaline to even get threshold effects.  Probably placebo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: licked a hurt cactus [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25105787 -

Have you licked any other rotting plant matters in the past?

Seek help :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: licked a hurt cactus [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25105789 -

Why would you put the cactus out in the sun?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: licked a hurt cactus [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25110505 -

its funny how the mind hints at us when something is different. You could've possibly been feeling minor effects or it was all just in your head. Cannabis can be pretty Psychedelic sometimes just don't be too surprised.

For me, ever since mushroom trips with OJ, I know feel like Orange Juice sort of, kind of, puts my head into this stimulated effect. Vitamin C in anything does this. Of Course that's a narcotic too. . . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: licked a hurt cactus [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25111120 -

The computer says = it was placebo.

Anonymous #4 said:
Why would you put the cactus out in the sun?



Where else would you put it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: licked a hurt cactus [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #25111686 -

Anonymous #6 said:
The computer says = it was placebo.

Anonymous #4 said:
Why would you put the cactus out in the sun?



Where else would you put it?



In your closet until you're ready to extract it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: licked a hurt cactus [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25125038 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
The computer says = it was placebo.

Anonymous #4 said:
Why would you put the cactus out in the sun?



Where else would you put it?



In your closet until you're ready to extract it.



When they're legal? Fuck that, let nature pay for lighting. Mine live outside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Have you ever hurt someone for talking bullshit about drugs or your drug-use? Anonymous 828 9 09/08/07 01:42 PM
by Anonymous
* I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. Anonymous 3,861 8 10/22/07 02:30 PM
by Anonymous
* TRANSFORM Ordinary Water Into MAGIC WATER Science Proven! Anonymous 384 8 02/20/08 08:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Eating the butt Anonymous 770 17 10/13/07 01:44 PM
by Anonymous
* To all the guys here who LOVE to eat pussy
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,919 29 09/17/07 03:43 PM
by Anonymous
* Lets here your sexual disasters. Be Honest!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Anonymous 14,723 353 01/26/10 08:35 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* I've Never Anonymous 432 16 03/03/08 02:05 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
541 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.