Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts.
    #7544521 -

Seriously, what should I do?  Does preperation H work for wiping your asshole too much?  It stings and burns. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7544558 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7544566 -

i hate when that happens
rub some moistorizor on it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7544567 -

A little vasoline on your starfish will clear that right up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7544640 -

baby powder... happens to me all the time after a night of hard drinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7546105 -

Just a bit of vegetable oil or even mayonnaise. A bit gross but works like a charm.

Is "i've taken three poops today" the new lingo for "I had anal"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7546147 -

Only three, huh? Lucky - quit complaining. Anyway, I suggest two things:

1) Cotonelle Fresh by Kleenex - or baby-butt-wipes if you've got 'em. Basically some sort of booty-safe pre-moistened towelette with moisturizers.

and

2) Marijuana - not for your ass, for your mouth. Definitely helps with the burning pain, not kidding.


This should help after three poops or more. I can't vouch for anal, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7546287 -

Try washing it with soap and water.
It will get rid of that odor too...
Works like a charm...
Same goes with your nutsack and armpits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've taken 3 poops today, and my butthole is raw and hurts. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7547152 -

Now I know this will sound a bit gay, as in homosexual, but rub some vaseline into it.

Protip: if you go into the store asking in a loud voice for vaseline to rub into your sore butthole you may get some strange looks, so try to be discreet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Share your whack-it tactics.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 702 24 05/22/09 06:16 AM
by Anonymous
* Fat girls have tighter vaginas?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 18,196 26 05/24/09 07:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? Anonymous 378 13 07/11/10 08:58 PM
by Anonymous
* What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,205 53 09/27/07 08:19 PM
by Anonymous
* whos the mod's you love to hate
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,329 29 09/15/07 08:15 PM
by Anonymous
* brainwashed
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,430 26 09/15/07 01:15 PM
by Anonymous
* do you ever finger your butt while you jack off? Anonymous 1,431 17 10/08/07 01:26 AM
by Anonymous
* is it safe to use heroin while on probation *drug test Anonymous 1,547 18 04/08/18 09:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,861 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.