Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked?
    #7381949 -

I once hollowed out a 10 inch long san pedro cutting and fucked that. I threw it away afterwards.

What's the weirdest thing you have poked your penis in to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7381953 -

I'm actually Jason Biggs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7381957 -

A blow-up bathtub back pillow thing.  That thing was my girlfriend for a good three months.  I'd blow it up, lube the inside up with vaseline, and go to town.

I miss it.  :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7381966 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7381967 -

A blow-slut

By that I mean a slut who does lots of blow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7381970 -

This thread could be good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7381981 -

I once busted a nut into my hydro root system, I felt like such a perv afterwards, but they did turn out to be the strongest plants in the garden. :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7381987 -

One of those things from the discovery channel store with liquid inside that is a small cylinder thing with a hole through the middle that makes it "hard to hold" thats real squishy. Oh man...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7381991 -

I forgot to mention, i pollenated them as well, i should have babys coming anytime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7381995 -

I fucked a sun warmed cantalope once!!!! Felt better than pussy!!!!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7382003 -

Back pillow guy here...

Before the pillow I had great fun with one of those battery powered back massager things. I'd use it when mom left the house and I'd set it on "high power" vibrate. I'd get off about 20 times or so and then I'd wash it off and put it back.

Ok...that's a lie. I never washed it off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7382026 -

You licked it clean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382044 -

Quote:
Muppet said: You mean besides a dead body?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382066 -

A tie between a woman from N Dakota and a woman from Nebraska.

Really though, what the fuck, it must be the water.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382077 -

a butter tub, at somebody elses house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7382092 -

How do you fuck a butter tub?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382139 -

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you stick your dick into it

at least, that's what i've always done when i fuck something.. maybe i've been doing it wrong all this time..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7382148 -

I'll take your word about fucking butter tubs. If you try it, get pics for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382482 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #7382493 -

myself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,205 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.