Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Old people getting hurt: Funny or not?
    #12880748 -

Every time I think of an old person getting hurt, or someone tells me one of their grandparents fell down and got hurt, I can't help but laugh to myself a little. Does that make me an ass? I think its because of that stupid life alert commercial. It made old people getting hurt falling down funny. But I also thinks its that whole "comedy is tragedy happening to other people". So, is it wrong to laugh at that stuff. I mean, I would be sad if it happened to one of my family members, and I do feel bad for other people when it happens to one of theirs. Again, its that damn commercial.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12880846 -

You mean the "I have fallen and I cant get up!" commercials? Thats ball bustin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12880924 -

It's awful that that commercial is on TV and making the idea of old people getting hurt so hilarious. "I've fallen and I can't get up!" I think they're just counting on their target audience no longer being able to tell when something is ridiculous or not. Sick bastards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12881028 -

Haha OP, you're not an ass unless you start going into nursing homes and start pushing elderly people in wheelchairs down. In the even that you do start doing that however, make sure videotape it so all the rest of us can see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12881514 -

I live in a cold place, and I love to see elderly people falling on ice and breaking their legs and hips. it's fuckin' hilarious. :laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12881806 -

It's hilarious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12881837 -

Well, it's good to know I am not the only one. I mean, I knew other people thought those commercials were funny, but I wasn't sure if that comedy extended into real world situations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12881842 -

Fact: Old people get in the way
Pushing them gets them out of the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12883592 -

old people getting hurt is hilarious, up until the point that your stuck in a rehab facility with a 85 year old man who busted his hip and wont stop screaming at 3 in the morning because he thought he shit his pants. then is tragic and pathetic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12884052 -

The life alert commercials are comical, but the comedy ends right there with the scare tactics and the bad/over acting.  It doesn't spill over into real life.  At least not for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12884274 -

Anonymous #8 said:
The life alert commercials are comical, but the comedy ends right there with the scare tactics and the bad/over acting.  It doesn't spill over into real life.  At least not for me.



Quit being a pussy. Beat up old people, or we'll just assume you're scared of getting your ass kicked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12884311 -

I like to sneak into nursing homes and put vasoline on the legs of the walkers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12884381 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old people getting hurt: Funny or not? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12884396 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
378 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.