Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Coworker asked for a taxi
    #24951101 -

About a month ago I was in a situation where my phone was broke and needed help getting an Uber/Lyft cause I didn’t have my phone.  This coworker didn’t help me and I thought we were kinda close so it was a bit disappointing.  Fast forward to present n  I’ve come to suspect she would use me for whatever she could get.


Her birthday was yesterday and she broke her phone.  Today at work she asked if I could call an Uber for her and that she would Cashapp me.  I said cool but I need to get paid back.  I knew her phone was broke and so when she said she would Cashapp me it was not going to be today.  She said that’s fine and then a second later said never mind she’ll just take a bus. 

Now I kinda feel like a dick.  It was her birthday yesterday so on one hand I figure it coulda been like a birthday gift but on the other hand, she has a boyfriend that she coulda called if she wanted a Lyft and I don’t feel very close to her nowadays and felt she was just trying to get a free Lyft off me knowing she wasn’t gonna Cashapp me today with the expectation I wasn’t going to ask her about it next week, for we work together once a week.

She was asking for a Lyft instead of taking a subway.  I’m taking the subway too and don’t really think I should pay her Lyft back to her boyfriends place, even if it was her birthday recently.

Her desk was decorated and shortly after our Lyft conversation she took down her decorations saying, “it’s not my birthday anymore.”


What do you think?  Was I dick for or was I not letting someone take advantage of me?  Or is there a middle ground?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coworker asked for a taxi [Re: cez]
    #24951297 -

No you were not being a dick. If she had helped you before you would have been, but she didn't, so you were just paying it forward.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coworker asked for a taxi [Re: cez]
    #24951339 -

she wouldn't let her use your phone? I have trouble imagining why. Or how you could say that to someones face.

Yeah its right here in my pocket but... :lolwut: im sure the situation was a little different but this is what i picture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coworker asked for a taxi [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #24951918 -

I'm sure I'll see that cold bitch in hell

Good job OP


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coworker asked for a taxi [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #24952057 -

Psilosopherr said:
she wouldn't let her use your phone? I have trouble imagining why. Or how you could say that to someones face.

Yeah its right here in my pocket but... :lolwut: im sure the situation was a little different but this is what i picture



I think she wanted to use his Uber or Lyft app. So he would have been paying for her ride.


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coworker asked for a taxi [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #24955625 -

ooh okay. you crazy kids and your phones

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chicks with boyfriends
( 1 2 3 all )
Anthony917 2,946 57 05/15/11 05:44 PM
by Anthony917
* Coworker became progressively hotter (mermaid effect)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
plambe 5,391 119 11/28/14 09:06 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Woman who falsely accused a taxi driver of rape jailed for 20 months st1llnox 1,358 11 08/13/13 04:41 PM
by st1llnox
* Uber or Taxi
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JvF 2,263 68 08/12/15 06:16 PM
by Lophosaurus
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 1,711 26 07/20/10 04:46 PM
by badchad
* Anyone work as a taxi driver for Uber? Confucian 1,691 19 12/07/14 06:23 PM
by zappaisgod
* Los Angeles Taxi Rate Scams, I also cannot believe this. AmazonianGuru 685 12 04/03/14 03:04 AM
by Crystal G
* Lazy Coworkers Morican 484 2 10/08/09 11:19 AM
by Morican

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
256 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.