Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #7 said: Still, would you really want your child possibly tripping at all? If I had kids, I'd be afraid they'd find my stash let alone a full on grow shrooms or bud or cactus. I would not advise it because they always find out, we always knew who's parents grew.
My concern is if they happened to trip if there's actually be medical concerns which I don't believe there are. The difference between growing poppy or mushrooms
The method of action for mushrooms actually slows down certain parts of the brain. In an underdeveloped brain, it leaves a more limited “canvas” if you will, for the drug to take effect. Which means it’s more vulnerable. You’ve played Jenga right? You atleast know what it is. The tower game with the blocks. An adult is a perfectly set up Jenga tower. A child is one sloppy tower. You can win with a sloppy tower, but your chances of winning however, are lower.
|