Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: vinsue]
    #24696990 -

it's when they defend themselves from tyranny of the masses -- still have yet to see those masses, though-- we're all waiting. go ANTIFA. :flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24697086 -

akira_akuma said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Something is wrong with you in the head.
If one of your loved ones was killed in the mass shooting in Vegas I bet you would be singing a different tune.



somethings wrong in your head. you want people to die more often in this country? ok. what sickening thoughts. try repealing the 2nd. lots of families will be crying.



Who said anything about totally repealing the 2nd amendment?


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #24697094 -

enough "he said she said"

the left (in power) (which means, not you), in media, and in government, has clear motivations. they might not imagine they can repeal the 2nd, but from the rhetoric and propaganda (see Kimmel live, for one example), that is their clear motivation. their intent may just be to see how far they can go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #24697125 -

Kimmel specifically said he just wants more strict gun control not taking away every gun in America. Also I bet if people weren't making Kimmels monologues news you would've never known about it because I doubt you watch Kimmel. To act like he is the reason why people want gun control because he's in some position of power is retarded.

I don't think anyone was sitting there like "I had absolutely no opinion on gun control after this mass shooting until I saw Jimmy Kimmel"


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (10/09/17 03:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #24697162 -

Quote:
Also I bet if people weren't making Kimmels monologues news



yeah but...they do. don't they?

Quote:
would've never known about it because I doubt you watch Kimmel.



... and? he's a hack. and comedian worth his salt knows this. man show. LOLOL

Quote:
To act like he is the reason why people want gun control because he's in some position of power is retarded.



that isn't what was implied. LOL (PS: instant +1 for your insane post LOL)

"the left (in power)..., in media"

^ am i just referring to Kimmel. DUR no. horrible deflection. just plain weak. try harder.

Quote:
I don't think anyone was sitting there like "I had absolutely no opinion on gun control after this mass shooting until I saw Jimmy Kimmel"




is that the point? no. it isn't. Kimmel's propaganda during the wake of a tragedy, like Hillary's and everyone else's, is...DEPLORABLE.

(does it feel nice? to be subjugated due to your affiliation politically? you should tell everyone how nice it feels.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #24697486 -

What sort of an idiot worries about Jimmy Kimmel's opinion on anything?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #24697499 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Kryptos said:
EDIT: Heh. You call them "Mass Killings"? I call them "Freedom Rounds".




Something is wrong with you in the head.
If one of your loved ones was killed in the mass shooting in Vegas I bet you would be singing a different tune.



Maybe. Probably. That's why I don't own a gun. But the fact remains that anyone is still free to pop rounds into a crowd. That's not gonna change anytime soon.

Edited by Kryptos (10/09/17 05:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: chibiabos]
    #24697536 -

chibiabos said:
What sort of an idiot worries about Jimmy Kimmel's opinion on anything?



That's my whole point is why get infuriated by what a shitty comedian you don't like says something and you react as if he is some political pope? I think he sucks btw


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (10/09/17 05:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: chibiabos]
    #24697586 -

chibiabos said:
What sort of an idiot worries about Jimmy Kimmel's opinion on anything?



who gives a fuck about Jimmy Kimmel? :facepalm:

are liberals like...TV ingrained? do libs get like shot full of programming, is there some MKultra type program going on or something? fucking Manchurian Media Candidates.

no one is talking about Kimmel's problems or lackthereof...nobody.

people ARE talking about propaganda though. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:


sometimes i feel like i might have to explode. too much idiocy on this planet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #24697678 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Kimmel specifically said he just wants more strict gun control not taking away every gun in America. Also I bet if people weren't making Kimmels monologues news you would've never known about it because I doubt you watch Kimmel. To act like he is the reason why people want gun control because he's in some position of power is retarded.

I don't think anyone was sitting there like "I had absolutely no opinion on gun control after this mass shooting until I saw Jimmy Kimmel"



Why is Jimmy Kimmel talking gun control?  Every late night comic has to be political now.  The fact is, there are so many guns in America, it's impossible to control. 


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #24697929 -

I really think its about time we ban and confiscate all guns.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #24697956 -

i think it's time for you to try.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #24697961 -

Bigbadwooof said:
I really think its about time we ban and confiscate all guns.



This is undoubtedly not the right answer


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: FeedingMyDreams] * 1
    #24698193 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
Seriously_trippin said:
Kimmel specifically said he just wants more strict gun control not taking away every gun in America. Also I bet if people weren't making Kimmels monologues news you would've never known about it because I doubt you watch Kimmel. To act like he is the reason why people want gun control because he's in some position of power is retarded.

I don't think anyone was sitting there like "I had absolutely no opinion on gun control after this mass shooting until I saw Jimmy Kimmel"



Why is Jimmy Kimmel talking gun control?  Every late night comic has to be political now.  The fact is, there are so many guns in America, it's impossible to control. 



Again I agree gun control is different from other countries it just is. I personally don't believe high powered non-hunting/non-defensive guns are not essential to civil defense. I think Kimmel sucks and I used to love Colbert but he also is 100% political which is just so tedious and boring. So I don't see them as relevant if you really want to discuss gun control. They (late shows) aren't experts at all on this shit so when we need to have honest unemotional discussion I do not turn to a comedic t.v. show hosts to get a balanced view on a very broad subject.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #24698638 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Bigbadwooof said:
I really think its about time we ban and confiscate all guns.



This is undoubtedly not the right answer



No, you're wrong. It's the only answer.



Look, it's been a nice run. Guns are fun, until EVERYBODY DIES! These machines have but one purpose: to brutally murder innocent children. Stop defending the death machine.


Sandy Hook, ok?

Charleston, alright?

Oklahoma City, Capice!?!

FUCK! You people really grind my gears. This is an all-or-nothing situation. Either you let wannabe Rambos run around with grenade launchers, or you nip this thing in the bud. It's going to be difficult, but what we really need to do is take a very firm stance. We need the government to turn confiscated guns back on the citizens who refuse to give them up. We need to instate the death penalty in all 50 states, Guam, and Puerto Rico (Maybe even Mexico). The only way we'll ever be able to confiscate all of the guns, is if we scare the living piss out of Republicans, by dragging them to the city square of every town in America, and shooting them in the fucking face (if they refuse to give up their weapons, but I'm sure there are other good reasons).


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #24698643 -

so basically, nazidom but with a leftist twist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24698671 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Seriously_trippin said:
Bigbadwooof said:
I really think its about time we ban and confiscate all guns.



This is undoubtedly not the right answer



No, you're wrong. It's the only answer.



Look, it's been a nice run. Guns are fun, until EVERYBODY DIES! These machines have but one purpose: to brutally murder innocent children. Stop defending the death machine.


Sandy Hook, ok?

Charleston, alright?

Oklahoma City, Capice!?!

FUCK! You people really grind my gears. This is an all-or-nothing situation. Either you let wannabe Rambos run around with grenade launchers, or you nip this thing in the bud. It's going to be difficult, but what we really need to do is take a very firm stance. We need the government to turn confiscated guns back on the citizens who refuse to give them up. We need to instate the death penalty in all 50 states, Guam, and Puerto Rico (Maybe even Mexico). The only way we'll ever be able to confiscate all of the guns, is if we scare the living piss out of Republicans, by dragging them to the city square of every town in America, and shooting them in the fucking face (if they refuse to give up their weapons, but I'm sure there are other good reasons "


Oklahoma City:terrorist used a truck filled with explosives. The thing about trying to take people's guns away completely Would be a bloodbath at every door in America practically.  If you don't think people should be able to protect their homes at all from criminals that clearly can get guns illegallly? I have to respect your opinion on that I guess.

My opinion is Pistols and shotguns are completely necessary for home defense and self preservation. Properly registered hunting rifles is the most high powered weapon I think we really NEED as a society.
However it should be harder to buy large amounts of guns and no one NEEDS 10 plus guns they just don't. Also I don't think having even a semi auto is literal overkill.


Also don't "you people" me. I did have family friends die in Vegas and have been calling for assualt type weaponry to be banned. Plus I've been calling for a limit guns and calling for change. To say we should take away all o
Americans guns is NOT the answer imo.

On top of all this you're basically saying we need to kill anyone who refuses to give up their gun to stop people from being killed.  :derp:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #24698696 -

Disregard my last two posts. I was being facetious. I think that I am funny, so I do that shit. I re-read it, and laughed, cuz I'm a cunt. That's actually why I threw in Oklahoma city too, btw :wink:

I'm gonna go read my post again, and think I'm funny some more.



Also, sorry about your family friends. That's unfortunate.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (10/10/17 03:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #24698699 -

herp derp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Gun Laws [Re: DustyBottoms]
    #24698768 -

DustyBottoms said:
I typically steer clear of political discussions as it's just not really my jam.  But in light of the recent attack in Las Vegas, I've been thinking a lot about the gun laws and lack of gun control in the US. 

It just seems so illogical to me that 1.  people can get guns so easily in this country and 2. these people are also able to get guns that look like they belong on the battlefield. 

If people want to own guns for hunting purposes or for self defense, I get that.  Single shot, long range rifles, or a shotgun, or hand gun.  That make sense.  That seems so logical to me.  And while purchasing a firearm is your right as a US citizen, that doesn't mean it should be an easy thing to obtain given the potential impact they can have on a life or lives.  Again, that just seems like the logical thing to do. 

Why do most owners and supporters of firearms refuse to budge even one inch on this topic?



It is very hard to get guns... legally. A single shot in terms of home and personal defense would be suicide considering that criminals don't limit themselves to single shot weapons. I have several firearms. hunting and home/personal defense. I had to pay out the ass for my CC (concealed Carry permit) as well as take handgun and hunter safety courses as well. Automatic weapons are illegal. Period. If someone has one, they are either a dealer with a Federal Permit or they are a criminal.

Most Owners of Firearms know that gun control is a fallacy. Look at Chicago. You never hear the news or the Democrats talk about Chicago's strict gun laws do you? The more law abiding citizens that are armed, the lower the Crime. There are many cases proving this. But again, you won't hear about them from the media or the Democrats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gun laws in Wash. DC. Barbi 2,834 18 07/21/04 04:07 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Idiotic Gun Laws
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
The14thWarrior 7,436 94 10/13/05 02:12 PM
by Mushmonkey
* Virginia Gun laws... Mykro_Guy 542 4 10/04/04 07:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Canadian Gun Law Question MagicalMystery 777 10 10/03/05 06:46 PM
by psilonaut
* Politicians who support the Right to Carry law
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,523 32 05/02/03 05:14 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* The Swiss and their Guns.
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,183 21 08/25/05 10:23 AM
by Alex213
* Guns and Liberals
( 1 2 3 4 all )
luvdemshrooms 4,661 70 08/22/03 10:09 AM
by st0nedphucker
* The Limits of Gun Ownership silversoul7 1,073 11 10/11/04 08:38 PM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
6,066 topic views. 5 members, 72 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.