Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Mushroom Mind-Fuckery
    #24614964 -

this is one of the most appealing properties to me of mush trips.  am i alone in this?  it adds to the magic of the experience for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: LuzaW]
    #24615336 -

For me, its not so much intriguing as it is. Challenging.

Makes it much more of a challenging substance that takes practice in order to fully "ride" inside it. Kinda like surfing those monster storm waves: U gotta train for it.

Which makes it unique in that sense :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24615577 -

For me, the main benefit and pleasure is how it resets my meters and my gauges. The day after, I feel so much more balanced and renewed in my sense of joy, love, hope, tolerance, empathy, openness and purpose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: LuzaW] * 1
    #24615879 -

Yes I love the mindfuck. Something about it reminds me what it is to be human and to have sanity.

Nothing makes sense at all and I think there's great value in experiencing that for a few hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #24616618 -

AuroraBorealis88 said:
Yes I love the mindfuck. Something about it reminds me what it is to be human and to have sanity.

Nothing makes sense at all and I think there's great value in experiencing that for a few hours.



that's a good way of putting it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: LuzaW] * 1
    #24616669 -

Yeah, the mindfuck is a real specialty of mushrooms specifically. I feel almost exactly like Logical Chaos. It's a kind of challenge like riding waves in the ocean. And like surfing it wouldn't be the same without the challenge. The mindfuck is a big part of what makes mushrooms so good.

The mindfuck from mushrooms is really unique, quite beautiful, and it certainly keeps me coming back, even though it is a challenging kindof adversity type thing. Games aren't fun without difficulty. At the higher doses the mindfuck eventually totally overpowers everything else, and that's when the really interesting stuff starts to happen IMO.

The mindfuck is a core part of why mushrooms are so good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: nooneman]
    #24616733 -

I once tripped out and couldn't focus on anything for more than 5 seconds, so many memories, so many thoughts, I felt like my brain was being downloaded into the inner matrix  :raver2:


--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: nooneman]
    #24616995 -

I feel it kinda weeds out peoples likes and dislikes. If u dont like the mindfuck, then shrooms arent for u

But if u like the challenge of that intense mindfuck, then shrooms are the way to go. Same with DMT, u gotta really love it to put your mind thru that kind of intense experience. Almost like a rite of passage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: LuzaW] * 1
    #24617724 -

The general insanity does appeal to me, I must admit. :wink:

I'm interested in what people actually mean by "mindfuck", it's a useful catch-all term that I use myself, but there are quite a few different ways in which mushrooms mindfuck you....

Firstly I think there's the sheer element of random surprise from the thoughts you start having and the things you start seeing. Why am I seeing a chinese man smoking a pipe when I close my eyes? Why am I thinking about giant barracudas?

Then there's the way your thoughts start to speed up and go off at random tangents. You're sat there quietly enjoying the start of a gentle trip, and the next thing you know you've developed an idea for a cinema on board a B2 bomber in which people will consume psilocybin, and you're wondering if you can sell the plans to the CIA, and then you realize that its a completely fucking insane idea that makes no sense whatsoever.

:doggull:

There's the multifarious aspects of thought disorder where your thoughts derail and take on their own twisted logic:

Quote:
Everything is turning into everything else and when even your syntax is turning into a purple beeswax gibbering zombie with mumbling gibberish here we are again Susan who taught you to think?



:slowpoke:

Then there's the sheer mind-numbing confusion that makes it difficult to sit still and think and remember what it was that you intended to do before you started thinking about something totally unrelated. I wanted to go to the kitchen to get some water. No matter how long it takes, no matter what endless whirlpools my thoughts get caught up in, I will get there eventually. Maybe.

There's the thought loops when you find yourself thinking the same thing over and over. And also the thought loops when you find yourself thinking the same thing over and over. And also the thought loops when you find yourself thinking the same thing over and over.....

:busytripping:

And just when you reach that moment of clarity, when all the disordered thoughts suddenly coalesce into a sudden revelation of astonishing importance .... the mindfuck isn't over. It's only just started. Only now you're delusional. They are after you. They know you are here. It's not just the trip you have to contend with, its the aliens you know are in there with it. Damn them! Damn them all with their insane, inhuman enslavement and total dedication to the annihilation of reality. What are they so angry about? Why do they always turn up when you take a ferocious quantity of hallucinogenic drugs? What do they want?

:creepyalien: :owl: :creepyalien:

And then there's the sheer pulverizing, churning intensity of it all as the trip really gets going, the writhing inferno of fluorescent death. Don't even bother trying to think. You are going to die in here over and over again. Why did you take this much anyway? What happened to the Chinese guy and the giant barracudas? You say you'll take less next time, but you never do.

:aweoverdose:

And after the storm has passed.... the transcendent revelations of amazing importance. You have become God! You have discovered all the secrets of the universe! It's all so fucking amazing! What were those secrets again? No, don't start trying to think about all that stuff, we'll be here for hours. Endless hours lost in an even bigger mindfuck trying to piece it all together again....

I have a relic from one of my trips which is a napkin or some scrap of of paper with a dot drawn on it in biro, and an arrow pointing to it. It says simply

Quote:
All the answers are here. If you can't find here, then you are fucked



Mindfucked again! But of course it's half the fun. Although my trips sometimes feel like an elaborate trick I am playing on myself.... :mushroom2:

:wonka:


--------------------
I wrote that, but I meant something else

Edited by Aldebaran (09/10/17 08:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: Aldebaran] * 1
    #24618167 -

I got mauled last night by an alien invasion in my room. I consumed an eighth of psilocybin mushrooms. I stared in the mirror and witnessed the alien, my mind inside my body, which has the potential to reflect soul endlessly if I choose to harness my power and live endlessly. I witnessed I was Jesus within this timeline, each person the last conscious observer of the myth, wondering if anyone will ever step up and choose to speak the truth for the world and lead this place of vast potential into anything. I can not quite come to terms what this means for me to witness this pattern of thought at all, I was told somehow that forming a relationship with God takes one outside of history and time, heaven is now, communion with God is forever. We have witnessed the power of an immortal soul inside of ourselves but we masturbate to dead illusions in a sense to escape I think. But this is just what I am processing about a day after, i really need time to think of what this could mean.


--------------------
The assemblers of the world around are deep within the self, hidden behind the ego. Only worthy ones will deem enough weight to thought, breaking the structures that hide the world all around. Hit the ground and realize one subconsciously assigned a limit to reality, once it is broken by the holy other, one will realize the truth coming out, and fall through the ground into the pits of hell. One will question why they ever even thought there was a bottom. There are no limits in the mental realm, if one can imagine, then existence is assured.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Mind-Fuckery [Re: psilocybeliott]
    #24619534 -

Damn, thats some heavy visions. Take some time to analyze it. Messages like those are profound and take lots of time to deciepher. Sometimes its only obvious after another life event happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Insect-like visions from Mushrooms?
( 1 2 3 all )
AuroraBorealis88 6,164 49 03/16/18 03:42 AM
by endogenous
* How do mushrooms work?
( 1 2 all )
ToMmOrRow 4,715 24 03/16/02 10:58 AM
by cHeMiCaLoRaNgE
* Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) ShamanSean 12,595 11 04/23/03 12:12 PM
by ShamanSean
* Which mushroom gives the most mellow high? oO_wombat_Oo 4,522 17 06/13/01 07:53 AM
by mjshroomer
* Who enjoys very large mushroom doses?
( 1 2 all )
juicemonkey 7,652 26 05/18/25 01:36 AM
by nooneman
* Most potent mushroom
( 1 2 all )
psyko78626 10,520 22 12/29/23 10:02 AM
by PancyanterA
* Re: your first mushroom "toy"...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
jack 15,398 70 01/30/01 01:03 PM
by shroom-girlie
* drinking alcohol on mushrooms.
( 1 2 3 all )
Told 20,866 54 07/02/19 09:24 AM
by SonicTitan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
494 topic views. 2 members, 37 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.