Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineswift666
pre1mil-posts
Loc: BC
Re: your first mushroom "toy"... [Re: jack]
    #98168 - 12/29/00 03:51 PM (23 years, 3 months ago)

my first trip toy was a wheel hub that said "BANDIT" on it. i had lotsa fun spinning it on top of a bottle.

--------------------
a cup-A a cup-A a cup-A coffee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#98169 - 12/31/00 01:25 PM (23 years, 2 months ago)

My acoustic guitar

------------------
"Lime and limpid green a second scene, a fight between the blue you once knew. Floating down the sound resounds around the icy water underground..."

OfflineChonger
Olive grower

Loc: England
    #98170 - 12/31/00 01:53 PM (23 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah guitars are good, if you can play, even just a little. You can come up with like sounds for everything that you think. I had the strange idea while tripping once, that it'd be really cool if people communicated to each other with music. Not like singing, just simple music tunes. Like everyone walks around with a guitar, and when you feel sad and want to tell someone, you play a sombre little tune on your guitar, and the person responds with sympathy in like a 7th chord or something, and then tries to cheer you up with like a Majaor scale riff :biggrin:

If your ever tripping, and theres two of you who play guitar, and you have two guitars, try speaking to each other in this language, its sooo good! You'd be surprised how good it actually is.

Oh another great trip toy is simply water!
Go to a sink and turn the cold tap on and play with it in your hands and marvel at its ingenuity!

Have fun

------------------
"Whats the score here?"
"Whats next?"

--------------------
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy

Anonymous

#98171 - 01/25/01 01:41 PM (23 years, 2 months ago)

i JUST FOUND THIS OL'SKOOL Mc Donalds Happy meal E.T. toy! Wunder if its worth somthin? :P Its E.T. sittin in a blue U.F.O. wita yellow base and his skin color is tan instead of brown cuase the sun faded it so it looks funny as shit!. When u roll it the head pops up and down streachin the neck were a red heart shows trew a heart shaped hole on the chest. When ever im trippin the blue eyes move and the heart makes me wanna puke. I cant get enoff lookin at ths thing wich makes me bust up cause it looks like a little retard in a hightech wheel chair "futeristik handicap kid" and I cant stop laffing when Im zoomin. any one else have this thing? its prolly an antique by now. the movies charactors and style is all fungdafied, watch that shit while trippin cause at the end were he's on his home planet theres these giant mushrooms ina forest so its trippy!~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous

#98172 - 01/25/01 03:18 PM (23 years, 2 months ago)

I absolutely love the texture of a cigarette filter rolled between my middle finger and thumb. Simple, but oh so very pleasant.

------------------
"Everything is comin up Milhouse!"

Offlineredworm

#98173 - 01/25/01 08:49 PM (23 years, 2 months ago)

my first shroom toy (and acid toy) was my cat. the only toy that actually plays back :smile:
but seriously... they catch the tripping vibes, it's crazy.

--------------------
------
We are all, infinite and together.

Anonymous

#98174 - 01/25/01 09:10 PM (23 years, 2 months ago)

I've neer shroomed, but this Sat. I'm going to eat half an 8th for the first time. I have ate acid before, and by far the coolest toy to trip with was this needle thing. The things you put your hand in and it goes through the other side as needles. It was the coolest thing in the world! That, and my buddy lion who at first tried to kill me, but then he became my bestest friend. I take him and the needle thing to all my classes. Also, a blackout dark bathroom with the ventilation things, you can play with the switch and make it come on and off, and it will seem like a spaceship. wheee

Offlineasleki
Loc: Sweden
    #98175 - 01/28/01 05:46 AM (23 years, 2 months ago)

the roland tb 303 is the best toy ever =)

OfflineFina
Banana Spacegirl

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
    #98176 - 01/29/01 04:10 PM (23 years, 2 months ago)

The first real trip toy that I'm still really attached to when I trip now, was a glow in the dark bug which came out of one of those 20 cent bubble gum dispensers. Me and my friend were sitting in the park one night and I was tripping hard, totally distracted by everything around me and unable to have a proper conversation so my friend gave me the bug to try and get me to focus on something. I crushed the bug in my fist because I didn't know what it was, then I realised it was a bug and oh my god it felt so real! I started to freak because I thought I had just crushed a real living creature in my hand. I finally convinced myself it was just a toy, but it just felt so amazingly alive. I kept the bug in my hand the whole way home and even though it's not cool as a blacklight or a light sabre, it's still my favourite trip toy to this day. :smile:

------------------
Peace, love and pointy things,
Fina.

--------------------
"On the last day of your life,
Don't forget to die." -- Silver Jews

OfflineDrisch
lab-rat =)
Loc: Norway
    #98177 - 01/30/01 03:17 AM (23 years, 2 months ago)

I think this one havent already been mentioned ;

blowing soapbubbles ;
if your bading, it will make you happy
just to blow em, but take a look at the perfect resolution of the bubbles in all variety and sizes
blowing soapbubbles will keep you entertained through eternity....

Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
    #98178 - 01/30/01 01:03 PM (23 years, 2 months ago)

My first shroom toy was a mirror!! After eating an 8th, my friends and I eac grabbed a mirror and turned on the music...It is incredible, you see your face turn into other people, I guess these are your past lives! Be prepared though, it is kind a trippy!!

Other favorites:
Cigarettes, they produces these little sparks that fly through the air

Bubbles, blow bubbles, and then with the stick try to keep the bubbles aflaot by bouncing them on top of each other, you will have hours of entertainment trying to keep them off the ground

Coloring, you get absorbed in your picture

Crystals or the massage balls, roll these around in your hand, and you can feel the energy in them, its like they are sticking to your finger tips!!!

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag