Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: Adolin]
    #24312416 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Crystal G said:
n0face said:
:nyan: I'm vegan, but still lots of things...oreos, dorritos, taco bell (fresca syle with beans instead of beef and no cheese). You can be a vegan but still have a totally bad diet. Still it's better than the alternative.

I make up for it though with eating raw vegetables for breakfast and using homegrown stuff from the garden.



I knew a vegetarian that had to be at least 500lbs of fat, I wondered how the hell is she a fat vegetarian? Then I saw how she eats. She's always eating French fries, pasta, fried cheese sandwiches.

She's a vegetarian that doesn't eat vegetables. LOL. Vegetarian? More like carbotarian.



That diet choice bothers the fucking shit out of me. "I don't want to eat animals." I respect that but it seems like you don't want to eat real food at all.

Worse than the Atkins diet by far.



it bothers me too because ever since becoming vegan I have learned how to cook the most amazing and healthy feelgood food that I have ever eaten. its been 2 years and it's really not as hard as people make it out to be. the most hilarious question is "b-but where do you get your p-protein", that one makes me laugh. admittedly I do eat junkfood sometimes but it's not a staple of my diet, and I couldn't live with myself if all I ever ate was fast food  :projectile:. my father is pakastani/indian, so I know how to make a ton of really bomb indian food/curries. and pretty much anything can be converted into a vegan option: burgers, curry dishes, tacos, anything Asian/sushi, ice cream, Cajun/gumbo, pizza, etc the list goes on!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: n0face]
    #24312429 -

Cat poops

--BG--

Edited by Bird_Guts (05/11/17 06:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24312488 -

Cyrus19 said:
Everytime in elementary school I got the school lunch I would just slather it in thousand island dressing.




Ewwwwwwww



CookieCrumbs said:
6 year olds that live for chicken nuggets.



Then again I'm well over 20 years older and I still live for chicken nuggets :lol:

Some time this summer Ima try to deep fry my own. Oohfuckya :dealwithit:




I really want to get a deep fryer. The things I would make!!! Chicken nuggets, chicken other stuff, fries... lumpia. Yessss.... Having a contraption that seems easier than pulling out all the big things would be glorious.

Ugh I want lumpia now.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: pachoo]
    #24312788 -

Secretly I can eat an entire jumbo family bag of snap peas. I'm talking 2.5 lb bags. I can eat a key of them without looking at a single one. I took a bite out of one and found that it was entirely filled with fuzzy green-grey mold. I puked my guts out for 4 fucking hours. The next month I bought another bag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: czech]
    #24312964 -

czech said:
Secretly I can eat an entire jumbo family bag of snap peas. I'm talking 2.5 lb bags. I can eat a key of them without looking at a single one. I took a bite out of one and found that it was entirely filled with fuzzy green-grey mold. I puked my guts out for 4 fucking hours. The next month I bought another bag.



I'm from the Czech Republic!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: Cyrus19] * 1
    #24313007 -

bonjour

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: Crystal G]
    #24313026 -

Crystal G said:
n0face said:
:nyan: I'm vegan, but still lots of things...oreos, dorritos, taco bell (fresca syle with beans instead of beef and no cheese). You can be a vegan but still have a totally bad diet. Still it's better than the alternative.

I make up for it though with eating raw vegetables for breakfast and using homegrown stuff from the garden.



I knew a vegetarian that had to be at least 500lbs of fat, I wondered how the hell is she a fat vegetarian? Then I saw how she eats. She's always eating French fries, pasta, fried cheese sandwiches.

She's a vegetarian that doesn't eat vegetables. LOL. Vegetarian? More like carbotarian.



Lol that's funny because it completely describes me, except that I am skinny. I only eat pasta, pizza, rice, nutella sandwiches, cereal, chips, milk, carrots and the occasional salad. My family jokes that I'm a carbotarian.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: pachoo]
    #24313031 -

pachoo said:
Cyrus19 said:
Everytime in elementary school I got the school lunch I would just slather it in thousand island dressing.




Ewwwwwwww



CookieCrumbs said:
6 year olds that live for chicken nuggets.



Then again I'm well over 20 years older and I still live for chicken nuggets :lol:

Some time this summer Ima try to deep fry my own. Oohfuckya :dealwithit:




I really want to get a deep fryer. The things I would make!!! Chicken nuggets, chicken other stuff, fries... lumpia. Yessss.... Having a contraption that seems easier than pulling out all the big things would be glorious.

Ugh I want lumpia now.



:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: Cyrus19]
    #24313092 -

There there... I just think thousand island is gross. :hug:

Want some internet lumpia?


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: pachoo]
    #24313108 -

pachoo said:
I just think thousand island is gross.



Seconded.





No clue what lumpia is but the name isn't doing it any favors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: psi] * 2
    #24313180 -

I never liked thousand island til I had a Rueben. Now I can't have a Rueben without it, it makes It! It's almost as important as the pickle or sauerkraut.

I've never actually tried it on salad because you can't really fuck with itallian, ceaser, or ranch dressing..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: Bird_Guts]
    #24314385 -

Bird_Guts said:
Cat poops

--BG--



U must be canine.

:chilldog:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #24314658 -

n0face said:
yeah its totally true, the "fat vegan" mentality. but me and my boyfriend (also vegan) are in really good shape, so some junk food occasionally isn't the end of the world. one of the best things about being vegan too is that you can actually afford to pig out on stuff, and not feel like shit afterward. I remember in the past anything I ever got from taco bell would make me feel nauseous and anxious for about 45 minutes after I ate. fresca style with beans instead of beef crunchwrap supreme, im sure its terrible for you, but I don't feel like shit afterward. and as long as you don't eat a whole bag or package of dorritos and oreos all at once, its not that bad for you. hey now, im a stoner, I like my munchies. hehe :nursemaryjane:  :yolo:




Interesting, I did a high protein low carb diet for 2 years, and I not only lost weight, I felt much better than when I was eating carbs. I didn't feel groggy or tired throughout periods of the day. I'm hypoglycemic though, so I'm not supposed to be eating carbs anyway.

I can't imagine being vegan and doing low carb though. That would probably get so insanely expensive. And I'd have to spend practically the entire day planning out my meals and shopping for them.

pachoo said:
@crystal - Dude. I know... Who the fuck wants cold chicken nuggets is right. Why would you even give those to kids. Gross. I wish we had a better school lunch system in the states as other countries as well. Stuff is naaaaasty.



It's times like this I wish I was in charge of the school lunch program. I could get kids eating healthy for under $2 per child. Kale, collard greens, sweet potato, chicken, quinoa, rice, beans... all whole foods that are pretty cheap!

CookieCrumbs said:
That diet choice bothers the fucking shit out of me. "I don't want to eat animals." I respect that but it seems like you don't want to eat real food at all.

Worse than the Atkins diet by far.




Seriously, you can't call yourself vegetarian if you don't eat vegetables. Just say that you don't eat animal products.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: triphead9428]
    #24314664 -

triphead9428 said:
Lol that's funny because it completely describes me, except that I am skinny. I only eat pasta, pizza, rice, nutella sandwiches, cereal, chips, milk, carrots and the occasional salad. My family jokes that I'm a carbotarian.



Let me guess, you're under 25. :flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: Mush 4 Brains] * 1
    #24315015 -

psi said:
No clue what lumpia is but the name isn't doing it any favors.





I will never be embarrassed about lumpia. It is delicious. Like a filipeano egg roll but not.... If there are more than 4 people who want lumpia, you have to make at least 100 in my experience because they get eaten up so fast.





Mush 4 Brains said:
I never liked thousand island til I had a Rueben. Now I can't have a Rueben without it, it makes It! It's almost as important as the pickle or sauerkraut.

I've never actually tried it on salad because you can't really fuck with itallian, ceaser, or ranch dressing..





This is true. I don't like sauerkraut either. But both on a rueben totally makes it worthwhile. Delicious.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: pachoo]
    #24315049 -

Ok, so like the Filipino version of egg rolls? Yeah I have had those then I think, those are pretty awesome. I went to school with a bunch of people from the Phillipines and there was this international day thing where people would bring food from their family's country of origin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: psi] * 1
    #24315059 -

Adobo is legit too


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: psi]
    #24315060 -

psi said:
Ok, so like the Filipino version of egg rolls? Yeah I have had those then I think, those are pretty awesome. I went to school with a bunch of people from the Phillipines and there was this international day thing where people would bring food from their family's country of origin.



I hit up a chinese buffet today and got some eggrolls im a fan for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: Cyrus19]
    #24315287 -

I made adobo a few weeks ago. But I haven't made lumpia in months. The last time I made them I was commissioned for a friend's bday. Things are legit a labor of love. Took hours and I made 150. One day I'll put a recipe thread up in the cooking forum. Unless I already did.... But I don't think I did.

Have you ever had sinagang nicechristman? Stuff is the best when you are feeling under the weather.

Lumpia > Egg rolls :heartpump:


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a type of junk food that you are embarrassed of eating? [Re: pachoo]
    #24315370 -

pachoo said:
psi said:
No clue what lumpia is but the name isn't doing it any favors.





I will never be embarrassed about lumpia. It is delicious. Like a filipeano egg roll but not.... If there are more than 4 people who want lumpia, you have to make at least 100 in my experience because they get eaten up so fast.




Funny enough, when I was younger I used to work at a restaurant that sold egg rolls. This pre-teen, maybe 11 to 12 year old kid comes in and orders 12 egg rolls. He says it's for his lunch. I was like, "You're going to eat only egg rolls for lunch?!?!?!"

Damn. I like egg rolls, but I don't want to eat it for an entire meal. Kid loves egg rolls.

Not only that, but those egg rolls were facking expensive. Like $2 for 2 egg rolls. So this kid paid like $12 just for his egg roll lunch. Which weren't even hand-made, they were frozen pre-packaged egg rolls that were just fried.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sauerkraut appreciation thread
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 2,482 33 11/24/10 03:09 PM
by ilike_trees
* Vegetarianism?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 7,504 65 02/25/04 09:57 AM
by shroomsi8
* Going Vegetarian...
( 1 2 all )
Organic 4,173 22 04/25/03 05:10 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Sauerkraut/Relish NewbieS 266 1 08/17/09 03:37 PM
by fee
* ethics of eating meat.......(continued from here more pix)
( 1 2 3 all )
calishroomer 9,364 47 02/04/03 05:17 AM
by GagePLoungin
* I don't think I'm going to eat much meat anymore
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,257 33 05/28/04 12:34 PM
by Barbi
* Thinking about becoming vegetarian....
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 4,797 31 11/28/04 10:40 PM
by Adom
* What should I eat after a 3 day fast?
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,406 33 06/02/04 06:51 PM
by RuNE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,677 topic views. 3 members, 233 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.