Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Confess your embarassing hobby to us! * 2
    #24078946 -




Confess your embarrassing hobby to us!


I'm sure you have a hobby thaty could be construed as embarrassing.

Tell us, you'll be glad you did!



I collect radical extremist music. Not avidly, but I have a lil folder. Whether its nasheeds by ISIS, particularly fucked white power hate music, hooligan anthems, malicious rap, "lofty" music of dictatorships, I fully reject the sentiments expressed in the music and what they stand for but its just interesting tune in to Satan Radio, so to say, listen to the tunes of those marching to a far different drum than i, empathizing and contemplating the ideological Enemy.


Whats your vice?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Asante] * 5
    #24078951 -

posting on the shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: howsyournaggerdoin]
    #24078961 -

i have a schoolfriend with the same hobby as u

howsyournaggerdoin said:
posting on the shroomery



lol qft


--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: quinn] * 2
    #24079010 -

masturbating on the come down of speed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: oontribe]
    #24079047 -

I collect lint.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: oontribe]
    #24079058 -

It's not embarrassing -- but I do belong to a small niche of fans (small in comparison to the mainstream sports anyway) that remains from what was once considered a great and even mainstream sport -- and that's boxing.

I'm a die hard boxing fan. I'm an avid follower of the sport.

I watch every televised fight that I possibly can. In fact, the only reason I pay for HBO & Showtime, is to watch the fight cards that they televise. Which is only once a month if I'm lucky.

I also try to attend every live fight that I can so long as it's not too far away.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24079104 -

Cum box.


--------------------
Bring the right vibes. Express yourself. Be open. Be crazy. But spread your beautiful love light. Things are gonna get wonky. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24079106 -

Collecting beach glass, cool shells, and whatever cool stuff washes up on the beach.  For some reason I collect business cards too.  Other than that fishing/hunting stuff out the wazoo.  I've started mailing fishing stuff that I don't use to a friend that moved to Florida that is starting to get into fishing.


--------------------
Trade list

Need kratom? Message me now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Asante]
    #24079108 -

I go to nude beaches in the summer. I don't know if that really qualifies as a hobby, but none of my "real" hobbies could be construed as embarrassing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: psi]
    #24079503 -

I collect guitars and music gear. It's only embarrassing because I now have more gear than skill. I spend hours a day checking Craigslist for good deals and looking at pictures of guitars planning a custom build. Basically I spend more time looking at guitars than practicing right now. I plan on changing that though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Asante]
    #24079527 -

I collected all of the Star Wars Episode I action figures when the film was released. My efforts may or may not pay off in 40-50 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: searching]
    #24079533 -

Shred it up mananananana!!!

Doin those Kiesel custom builds, eh? :eyebrow: I knows how that goes


an embarrassing hobby... most hobbies would be difficult to describe as embarrassing, imho, because we can almost always relate to just wanting to do those things that you really like doin' no matter what.

I suppose mine would be watching old harry potter movies, i love those terrible films. I don't do that regularly enough to be considered a hobby, though, so I'll amend that with dorky fantasy drawings in my sketchbook. Knights fighting dragons, dwarves, castles, princesses, I draw a lot of fantasy stuff now that I think about it :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Chakra Shock] * 1
    #24079547 -

Mines probably sneaking around. I'm so sneaky. My foot step is silent. I stealth around everywhere all day, nobody will know I'm around. Also, I have a habit of stealing food. Alcoholic beverages from the common room fridge in the office? They will mystically disappear one by one. French pastries at the store? I'm gonna pocket one, every time, just for shits, cause idk, I don't think it's worth 3 bucks.


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: trees] * 8
    #24079550 -

So, you're a thief? Cool story, bro..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #24079554 -

Sorry I offended you


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: trees]
    #24079556 -

I keep myself updated on plot turns in the new Dragonball Super anime


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: oontribe] * 1
    #24079567 -

oontribe said:
masturbating on the come down of speed



Lmao, I'm pretty sure this isn't a hobby


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: trees]
    #24079568 -

Offended me? Nah, man.

It's not me you need to be worried about, I'm gonna be okay.
It sounds like you have a problem though. Kleptomania is a bit more than just an embarrassing hobby. I hope you at least manage your impulses enough to keep yourself out of trouble.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: 1234go]
    #24079602 -

I collect decks of poker cards and like practicing sleight of hand/cardistry. I don't do magic tricks, I like more of the aesthetics of card handling



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: SyzygisticSoul] * 2
    #24079604 -

Yeah, that is pretty embarrassing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your Most Embarrassing Moment
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DarkFluFFy 5,586 64 08/14/05 11:10 PM
by Worldbridger
* What's the most embarrassing or messed up place you ever masturbated in?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 8,502 100 06/15/05 01:11 PM
by Thin White Duke
* What is the most embarrassing thing..... TrancedShroom 393 9 11/04/09 03:05 PM
by StaleShrooms
* Hobbies
( 1 2 all )
BioSore 2,216 29 08/25/04 04:20 PM
by myndreach
* What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you while having sex?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theuser 17,946 131 04/09/14 07:16 PM
by r00tuuu123
* really embarassing problem
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
fsdoubleflip 4,846 82 10/08/09 03:05 AM
by lost in Ummagumma
* Embarrassing things you do when no one else is home?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,694 73 02/02/08 02:11 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* How do you recover from embarrassment?
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 5,089 42 03/19/07 08:27 AM
by JunkFood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,143 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.