Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Any scotch drinkers in this pub? *DELETED*
    #24060760 -

Post deleted by Sanguin3

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: Sanguin3]
    #24060770 -

I've never tried Scotch, I really want to tho, might pick up a bottle I dunno

Jameson Irish wiskey is rly good tho but it's not Scotch, I'm also a big fan of bourbon (Jim Beam Devil's Cut is the shit) and anéjo tequila (1800, Don Julio)


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #24060774 -

Bourbon is my favorite scotch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: Sanguin3]
    #24060780 -

Laphroaig quarter cask is like drinking a campfire of good cigars. Regular Laphroaig is magnificent, too. My go-to is Oban, it's one I'll always have on hand for me or company. I recently tried some Talisker Storm (never liked any of them), and while better than everything else they make, you can pour salt and pepper in cheap whiskey and get the same effect. The Glens can kind of suck a dick, but there's really such a wide variety and "world" to single malt that I don't think any are better than others. Some people will swear by Talisker and I bet it's good but does kind of taste like pee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: Adden]
    #24060853 -

On occasion, maybe 4 or 5 times a year. :mushroom2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: Reprobate420]
    #24060890 -

Glenfiddich 12 is a decent scotch. It's not bottom shelf and it's not $100+ per bottle either.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: Sanguin3]
    #24060960 -

I was gifted a bottle of Lagavulin 16 for Christmas, that I really liked.


--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: grewya]
    #24060969 -

Try Talasker it's aged 20 years in oak barrels. 30-40$ a glass but you can taste the oak so boldly it's pretty worth it.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24061319 -

moonrockmushy said:
Bourbon is my favorite scotch.



:whathesaid:

Glenlivet is a good scotch. But scotch is so expensive these days. A good Bourbon is Old Grand Dad 100 Bottled in Bond. Its half the price of Glenlivet and has a lot of good bourbon flavor. I like bourbon because it is sweeter than scotch and it has some bite to it.


--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any scotch drinkers in this pub? [Re: Sanguin3]
    #24061752 -

Sanguin3 said:
I think my next bottle will be a Laphroaig since I really like the smoky/peaty flavor and I've been told it's like drinking a campfire.



you've been told wrong, yes, it has the smoky, peaty flavors but there's only one way
to really describe  it, it's like drinking a medicated bandaid... I know, that doesnt
sound appealing but it will be the best damned bandaid you have ever drank

once you try it you'll see exactly what I'm saying and you will not regret it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* scotch Vvellum 928 5 07/29/06 09:00 AM
by drowneduck
* I love Scotch. Gumby 957 11 05/07/06 03:12 AM
by sui
* pub campfire
( 1 2 3 4 all )
notapillow 7,856 62 09/15/06 08:37 AM
by sucklesworth
* I'm drinking 18 year The Glenlivet Scotch.
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,983 27 01/06/12 01:36 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* mcewan's scotch ale Anonymous 729 8 12/08/04 01:55 PM
by blissedout
* The Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
CherryBomM 16,186 155 03/16/06 09:18 AM
by RESTLESS
* The Official Pub Gathering Chat thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 12,482 137 07/05/05 08:24 AM
by Ripple
* Hello, Pub
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 1,482 22 07/24/05 02:03 PM
by ummikko

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
223 topic views. 5 members, 309 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.