Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: pub campfire [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6063811 - 09/15/06 08:09 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

gat damn zip!
close shave

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: pub campfire [Re: notapillow]
    #6063825 - 09/15/06 08:17 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Maaaan I'm glad this thing exists, it's cold and rainy here. :frown:  I love a good campfire...

here's a story for you...

One time when I was eight years old I had this plastic bow and arrow set and the arrows had suction cups. I thought this was the coolest shit in the fucking WORLD. I locked myself in my room practicing my shot so I could go out into the living room and really impress my mom with my archery skills.  I kept shooting at my computer screen and my window and I was finally ready...

So i went out into the living room where my mom was sitting on a couch with her back to the windows that faced on to the street. I readied myself for the shot, Robin Hood style (without the pantyhose, tho :tongue:) and aimed for the windows above her head, since that would make it even more dramatic. I released the arrow after pulling it back and

Shot my mother right in her right eye.  Sorry, that's all I got.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
Re: pub campfire [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6063862 - 09/15/06 08:37 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

so back when I first guided in AK I was out at camp setting up before the guests came in

there were 3 of us at camp, myself, cheff jeff and the other guide

we'll call guide 2 assman

assman was a very religious ex rodeo rider from Indiana who didn't drink, smoke, swear or take kindly to any shenanigans

assman listens to shania twain non stop in the guide tent

assman sucked

anyway, we're setting up camp and the weather starts to set in

we have only about a days worth of food as our lodge is sending out plane loads of stuff for camp - well when the weather sets in in AK, you simply have to wait it out - no flying

2 days go by and we are getting hungry

cheff jeff and I go fishing and catch some salmon - assman can't be bothered with fishing because he has to read the bible and listen to shania

4 days in with no flights in

I hear the sound of a motor coming up river. I see a native in a boat with a little boy sitting in front. The boat came towards camp and runs up into this slough that was across from camp. Not letting off the throttle the native starts shooting a shotgun with one hand, over the boys head, while still steering the boat with the other hand.

The old man shot several ducks. He and the boy collected the ducks and came over to camp.

I quickly invited them up to camp and offered them some drinks and cookies. Coffee for the old man and pop for the boy.

As cheff jeff and I are sitting with the two, assman is grumbling in the corner about how awful it was to shoot those birds from the boat, blah, blah, blah.

The old man asks me if I had seen any caribou. I tell him that we have only been here 4 days and that we have not seen any but had not gone above camp by river yet. It might be worth a try up there I tell him.

About an hour later the native comes back down river with two caribou in his boat. The man stops by camp and I offer him another cup of coffee and another soda for the boy. assman goes ape shit "what, you killed two caribou??"

The Native replies "only had two bullets"

The old man cut off a hind quarter and gave it to cheff jeff and I for being kind to him and the boy.

We ate off that for 3 more days till our next flight came in.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom