Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: my first mushrooms (pics)
    #23712 - 07/09/00 01:00 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I've heard of the stems getting really fat from too much moisture. I've never had this problem myself. Nothing should be wrong with it.

SpunkMonkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVorpal
old hand

Loc: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
    #23714 - 07/09/00 04:49 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

not a problem, looks good

------------------
see me here:
www.geocities.com/vorpal_rd/justapic.html

Anonymous

#23715 - 07/10/00 04:04 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

pathetic, you should be ashamed.

Anonymous

#23716 - 07/10/00 11:37 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Sean1234, why do ya gotta be a dick??
More often than not I see you with negative posts. We are all here to learn and share information. Just because you have this massive collection of knowledge about growing shrooms doesn't give you the right to be such and ass. So please don't post your shit unless you are actually trying to help out. By the way if you are planning to use the line "I actually grow shrooms, not just pretend I do on the internet" like you have in more than one of your posts before, it doesn't apply here. So quit being such a dick.

Good day now.

P.S. You are doing fine Kavalo, I had a few fat asses on my last batch too. No big deal. And don't worry about the small yield. You got some experience. Give it another shot and let us know how it goes.

------------------
easy

Anonymous

#23717 - 07/10/00 01:11 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Yes I agree with easy. Sean you know the saying "If you dont have anything good to say, Just shut your fucking mouth!" That applys to you. Kavalo, good job buddy. Keep me updated with how your doing.

OfflineFrackus
enthusiast
    #23718 - 07/10/00 05:05 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I agree- sean1234, i don't think I have ever seen a positive, helpful post from you yet. Since you are such an amazing, knoledgeable cultivator, why don't you take the time to post some pics of some of your crops?? Being such the god that you are, i'd be interested in seeing them. If not, then shut the fuck up.

------------------
Morality only extends as far as you are willing to deny the truth.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
[green] my sister's name is maryjane [/green]

Anonymous

#23719 - 07/10/00 05:45 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Although many of my post are truly negative the one above was only a joke that is why I used the heart. In kavalo's previous post i said positive things. And although you may not have ever seen a positive post from me I post positive advice and answers to questions as often as I post negative insults. i really don't care because even with all the retarded posts i see i still read every post.

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #23720 - 07/10/00 06:15 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Sean 1234 can be a dick. I have seen a few very helpful posts from him on growing shrooms. But his posts on growing marijuana are dead wrong. This fool thought that metal halide produces a mainly red spectrum. And he left males within 40 ft of females... Complete doof. I find it hard to believe that someone so ignorant and misinformed could grow shrooms.

PS. Sean1234 I enjoy reading your posts and find them humorous. Keep up the good work.

PS. Those pics are nice.

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Anonymous

#23721 - 07/10/00 06:27 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

i know what post you are refering to tom i ment blue light dude simple mistake. and leaving the males close was a mistake i know that.

Anonymous

#23722 - 07/10/00 06:35 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Kav,

Isn't it great to grow em the first time? Good job. If you want to increase yeilds, try casing your cakes. You will definately increase yield. JMO

Later

OfflineAzure
old hand
Loc: California, USA
    #23723 - 07/10/00 11:09 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Tom, if seed production is desired, then leaving males fourty feet from the female plants temporarily is actually a good thing. You'll end up with a few seeds, which gives you a higher female percentage in the next generation.

Anonymous

#23724 - 07/10/00 11:20 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

sean is freaking cool, guys :biggrin:

------------------
Turn on, tune in, bah, you know the rest...

"My god is better than your god"

Anonymous

#23725 - 07/10/00 11:26 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

your cakes are upside down....

OfflineKrupa
veteran
    #23726 - 07/10/00 11:54 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Congrats. Feels good, doesn't it? :smile:

Anonymous

#23727 - 07/11/00 01:22 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Yes those cakes are upside down :smile:

Anonymous

#23728 - 07/11/00 01:29 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

he he

Anonymous

#23729 - 07/11/00 01:30 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

today is backwards day so upside down means right side up? crazy shroomer actually they are right side up.

OfflineMycelium5150
Check theDate!!!!
    #23730 - 07/11/00 12:36 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

those cakes look a lil dry. by the way, i like seans negative adittude. He makes me laugh. ITs great to see all you ppl get so pissed at him. Hes just sitting back laughing

--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #23731 - 07/12/00 10:04 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

HOW THE HELL WILL ONLY POLONATING A FEW BUDS FORM A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF FEMALE SEEDS? HMMMMMM AZURE. UH OH YOUR WRONG. FORTY FEET PROPABLY POLINATED HALF TO MOST OF THE BUD. IT IS MUCH SMARTER TO POLINATE BY HAND.

WHO HERE WOULD RATHER A HUGH COLA (BIG FUCKING BUD) OF PURE SENSIMILLA, OR A BUD HALF POLLINATED WHERE YOU HAVE TO PICK OUT SEEDS AND BUDS ARE SMALLER AND QUALITY IS LOWER?

SPEAK UP CITY FOLK

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Anonymous

#23732 - 07/12/00 12:44 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

tom i think i would rather have a huge sinsemilla cola. I though at the time the females would not be pollinated at all even though the males were 40 feet apart because the plants were all seperate and the distance between them was covered by heavy growth. i was pretty much right i didn't say the plants were heavily seeded, i said that they were pollinated, not badly though. i have read "marijuana botany" so i know all about pollinating by hand. first, pollen will not travel for miles that is a exageration. pollen will travel a good distance (hundreds of yards) in open space but it is inhibited by heavy growth of plants and stuff, like in a dense forest where the wind is not able to blow hard and the other plants and trees block the pollen from traveling. so basically you were out of line lashing out at me because i accidently said metal halide is red and visa verca because i am not a idiot it was just one of those things.

[This message has been edited by sean1234 (edited July 12, 2000).]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom