Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23508603 -

nothing to see here folks!

Edited by Apostle (08/04/16 08:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23508604 -

Alright this has gone on long enough

Moonshoe, search no further. I will fuck your wife with a rotten banana.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23508614 -

:lol:

The bird wheel is a deeply depraved sexual practice . I didn't mean to let slip that we were looking for a girl to have a bird wheel party with us.

Please edit your post, my reputation is destroyed !

@modest: sorry bro we are into fresh fruit fetish play only.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23508796 -

Moonshoe said:
It's also easy to find a straight guy to fuck your wife, especially if she is hot.

The hard one is finding a hot bisexual girl to be a third with a married couple.



Girls are more turned on by emotional factors and guys are more on the physical side of things.

I've known some pretty crazy hot females who'd do it in a flash, but I'll admit they are a rare breed.

Why does it have to be a girl?

A guy could be hot to throw in the mix, especially if he thinks he's straight *nods*


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: Apostle]
    #23508828 -

Apostle said:
nothing to see here folks!



damn. What did we miss?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: micro]
    #23508842 -

I would be open to maybe having a threesome with a second guy someday, but it would have to be like our third threesome .

Two girls is just hotter to both of us. My wife is bisexual and wants to get head from a hot girl. She's not really interested in a second guy right now.

I am actually sort of curious, it might be hot to see her get fucked by someone else.

She has also said she fantasizes about me tucking another guy , but it would have to be a pretty hot guy.

We definitely want our first few threesomes to be with a second girl. Just seems hotter and more comfortable for now.

Maybe someday though.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23508961 -

Moonshoe said:
Yeah for Gay couples finding a same sex threesome partner is extremely easy and simple.



Not really, if one is very picky and choosy. Quality over quantity I always say. Some people think that being gay is just a free for all sexual paradise, it can be for some, but that applies to straight people as well. Relationships are a relationship for the majority of people gay or straight and everything in between.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23509161 -

Yeah I hear you. The thing is statistically homosexual males are the least likely group to be sexually monogamous (by a large margin), followed by lesbians, and heterosexuals are most likely to be monogamous, with heterosexual females being by far the most likely to be sexually monogamous .
Obviously that means it's comparatively much easier to find a gay male to be your threesome partner than It is to find a straight female.

These are just averages, obviously any given individual or couple is different, but in terms of statistics finding a gay male to join your gay couple is several times easier than finding a heterosexual female to join your straight couple.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23509225 -

Straight men would be just as promiscuous as gay men if they didn't have the problem of finding willing Women. mosy of the truly slutty men I know are straight.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: koods]
    #23509335 -

Yes I agree if it wasn't for the various social and relationship constraints straight men and gay men would probably be equally promiscuous / polyamorous.

Men like to sleep around and women like to be monogamous for genetic reasons- two different strategies for maximum genetic success .

Women and society have been able to constrain the male impulse to polygamy/polyamory quite a bit.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: Moonshoe] * 1
    #23529960 -

Craigslist. Look out for contams...keep your procedure sterile.


--------------------
Check bio for trade list. Always open to trade anything of mine (that i can )for BTC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: KThunderland]
    #23530122 -

I'm going to read the w shaped vagina one last time before bed


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can my wife and I find a third partner for sex? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23530397 -

:loldongs:


--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vagina Game
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Cowgold 22,666 352 01/24/25 11:10 PM
by lfn
* my thoughts on anal sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Kurenchai 11,340 131 01/27/06 10:28 PM
by Crazy_Diamond
* What is your view of the male sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 8,868 81 09/26/05 06:28 PM
by Liz
* Pictures from my trip to Iceland
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 2,951 26 08/08/05 01:19 PM
by butterflydawn
* sex tips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SixCee 12,247 63 11/03/10 11:31 PM
by stimpson
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,946 149 06/08/08 01:32 PM
by moosehead
* Greenland should belong to Canada Gilgamesh18 398 5 03/03/15 07:02 PM
by Shortknight
* History: How Greenland got it's name Visionary Tools 370 0 08/08/08 05:37 AM
by Visionary Tools

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,538 topic views. 1 members, 60 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.