Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: blackhawk]
    #23260825 -

I was 15 or 16 when I first registered.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante]
    #23260841 -

I was 16


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Webster10]
    #23260908 -

Damn, so you're been underage the majority of your time here? Makes a lot of sense

I registered at 18 but if I found his site sooner I probably would've made an account underage


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: hex_enduction]
    #23260949 -

When I was underage the last thing I would've done was sit down in front of a computer. I was too busy out with friends/girlfriends, laughing, partying, fucking, and getting up to all kinds of general mischief.

Shame that, I can feel the idealist in me kicking and screaming about it, cause I seem to spend the majority of my waking hours in front of one these days.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Hanz]
    #23261010 -

Interesting that no one cares....

All of these age claims are floating in thin air. None of them are provable. Then why make them at all?

I must be missing some giant point here :shrug:

Hanz said:
Asante said:
Don't dig your own grave, admit to being underage, even in jest, and we must ban you,




Of course I'm just slow of mind but...

I don't understand this. No one can prove anything either way. If merely admitting that you're underage can cause a ban, why does it not work the other way around, and have "admitting" that you're not underage unban you?

No one can prove anything.

Oh I do understand there's a legal risk for the site if underage people were provably on it. But jesting, admitting, claiming, whatever, none of those prove anything, do they?

Help me out please, I'm looking for a serious answer.

:heart: Hanz.

ps: what if, hypothetically speaking, someone (perhaps like me) was to "admit" that he's 6 years old. Then what?




--------------------
Small scale alternative parties rich in empathy and extravagance. Happen to know of one in the vicinity of Amsterdam? PM me my dear fellow. I love to meet some other freaks.

Oh and, if you can,.. embrace the nyctomorph. It needs you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23261061 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23261638 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
When I was underage the last thing I would've done was sit down in front of a computer. I was too busy out with friends/girlfriends, laughing, partying, fucking, and getting up to all kinds of general mischief.

Shame that, I can feel the idealist in me kicking and screaming about it, cause I seem to spend the majority of my waking hours in front of one these days.



I was learning how to grow mushrooms... that leads to a lot of general mischief no? :awesome:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: twighead]
    #23261727 -

I was 19. Best addiction I have ever discovered :shroomeryhead:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #23261863 -

no, I was 19.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: morrowasted]
    #23261897 -

morrowasted said:
no, I was 19.



There is only room enough for one 19 in this thread:ruggedwink:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #23262090 -

jesus i cant beleive it i was the youngest i was 14..


i dropped lsd first at the age of 12 and that led me here


--------------------



"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "


~Leafing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: leafing]
    #23262097 -



--------------------



"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "


~Leafing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: leafing]
    #23262098 -

leafing said:
jesus i cant beleive it i was the youngest i was 14..


i dropped lsd first at the age of 12 and that led me here



tito was 11 >:3


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante]
    #23262116 -

I was not :smirk: from April 2013-August 2013
As I'm sure you could all tell I used to be called :underage:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: SunnyD]
    #23262384 -

I read on here from the time i was 15, at 16 i started brewing my own ayahuasca and making mescaline. Then i joined around my 17th birthday. Almost 21 now


--------------------
Everything above here is a lie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: stuckinwonderland]
    #23262757 -

found this place when I was 18-20 I believe, didn't lurk too much but would keep coming back for random information I wanted to know, joined at 22

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: twighead]
    #23272183 -

twighead said:
leafing said:
jesus i cant beleive it i was the youngest i was 14..


i dropped lsd first at the age of 12 and that led me here



tito was 11 >:3



:lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: tito123]
    #23272450 -

tito123 said:
twighead said:
leafing said:
jesus i cant beleive it i was the youngest i was 14..


i dropped lsd first at the age of 12 and that led me here



tito was 11 >:3



:lolwut:



:lol: I'm referring to The Phleg


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: twighead]
    #23272610 -

I was 17 when I joined.  A 13 year old actually made this account for me :lol: ( Jamio R.I.P ). I had found some big laughing gyms and needed an I.D.  I called my friend up and asked him to make an account for me before I got to his house so we could get them ID'ed.  He had his little brother do it!

I turned 18 4 months after signing up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: vandago]
    #23272615 -

I've been visiting since I was probably 15... Bahaha. That was long ago, though, and I am DEFINITELY of legal age now.


--------------------
"So! You take, let us assume, a third toke; long and slow. You vaporise... and you take it in, and in, and in... and there is a sound... like the crumpling of a plastic bread wrapper, or the crackling of flame... and a tone... a mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... and there is this.......

There is a cheer... The gnomes have learned a new way to say hoooooooorrayy..." - Terrance Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,215 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* The Shroomery Facebook 'Unban' Group Circle K 482 2 05/06/21 01:10 PM
by druqs
* I created a Shroomery room on Element gopher 585 15 05/05/21 04:17 AM
by gopher
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,962 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* Anunaki members on Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Gypsy Boy 1,075 26 05/05/21 10:07 PM
by Asante
* How did you find the shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 5,945 53 09/06/05 02:51 AM
by Vex
* How did you discover the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gr8fulJ420 7,210 48 09/03/04 06:02 PM
by newuser1492

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,624 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.