Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? * 3
    #23257913 -

Back when I was a teen there was no internet, just dial-in BBS boards. we all know our main site admin Ythan used to be underage when he created this site.

Don't dig your own grave, admit to being underage, even in jest, and we must ban you, but which of you, especially older members, were underage when you joined our site?

:underageban:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante] * 5
    #23257917 -

:cop:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante]
    #23257936 -

Asante said:
Back when I was a teen there was no internet, just dial-in BBS boards. we all know our main site admin Ythan used to be underage when he created this site.

Don't dig your own grave, admit to being underage and we must ban you, but which of you, especially older members, were underage when you joined our site?

:underageban:



I was legally of age on my old, first, original account from 2000, and I was obviously of legal age on this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23257943 -

This is my second accont. I signed up for my first account when I was 14-15 trying to find someone to send me a print to my illegal state. I remember being really embarrassed when I saw the thread asking. I had a mod delete it many years later. Thanks mods!

Found the site again as an adult, with the logic skills of figuring our my spore situation. Probably for the best, 14 year old me had no business growing .


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23257946 -

i lerked for a long time while underaged. and learned to grow shrooms at the ripe age of 16 :awebig:

I started posting in 07' and i was about 19 or 20, so im allllllllll gooooooood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23257955 -

First shroom grow at 15
I was underage at time of registration here also. 23 now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #23257972 -

I may have joined before in earlier life..I've done alot of stupid shit and now im back :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante]
    #23257983 -

It's a trap, retro-ban.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Sun King] * 5
    #23257988 -

Retro ban LOL

Our site is older than some of its members :smile:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante] * 3
    #23258002 -

I was. I was but a young lad in my mid thirties when I joined. Oh, how the tender branch has twisted! :facepalm3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Sun King]
    #23258023 -

Sun King said:
It's a trap, retro-ban.



Those banned go back to the year 1999 Shroomery page and live there for the remainder of their lives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante]
    #23258024 -

i think i was legal
i remember having my fuck buddy come over in HS to pick out winners for the contests i would have in the cult forums, gave away prints
was an easy way to gain some popularity
being popular has so many advantages

lets just assume i was/am legal 
legally retarded that is :doggystyle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: blackdust]
    #23258055 -

I was straight edge up until i was 18. I signed up cause it was my first time tripping and I wasn't sure if it was working or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23258072 -

haha

"am i tripping?"

*looks in mirror. jaw drops*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23258081 -

That's exactly how it went. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23258125 -

Youre still essentially straight edge.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
β€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: koods] * 2
    #23258136 -

You say :straightedge:

I say mXe


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: koods]
    #23258146 -

can one use the shroomery and be "straigh edge"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #23258160 -

I was 16 dont ban me plss :blowmybrainsout:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which of you were underage when you joined the Shroomery? [Re: Asante] * 2
    #23258169 -

I never heard of strait edge till I met bitter cactus here.
Never heard of MXE before I joined either.

Signed up at 46... :salute:  . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,218 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* The Shroomery Facebook 'Unban' Group Circle K 482 2 05/06/21 01:10 PM
by druqs
* I created a Shroomery room on Element gopher 585 15 05/05/21 04:17 AM
by gopher
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,963 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* Anunaki members on Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Gypsy Boy 1,075 26 05/05/21 10:07 PM
by Asante
* How did you find the shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 5,945 53 09/06/05 02:51 AM
by Vex
* How did you discover the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gr8fulJ420 7,211 48 09/03/04 06:02 PM
by newuser1492

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,624 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 294 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.