Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #22914841 -

pirate-blues said:
Do you know why girls look at your fingers and why we appreciate well maintained fingernails?

Because that shit fucking hurts when untrimmed fingernails go in or around our junk in any way. It doesn't have to be professionally maintained, but ffs, clip your fingernails before you go sticking your hands down anyone's pants. She'll appreciate it.



LoL, I wasn't going to say it this explicitly, but thanx, this was exactly what I was thinking. :lol: Girls don't need to be told this, but apparently some guys still do.

:heart: Hanz.


--------------------
Small scale alternative parties rich in empathy and extravagance. Happen to know of one in the vicinity of Amsterdam? PM me my dear fellow. I love to meet some other freaks.

Oh and, if you can,.. embrace the nyctomorph. It needs you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: Hanz]
    #22915195 -

I used to be bad about it but these days I use my other nails to tear off the bigger parts that are getting too long and use my teeth as the final touch until it feels smooth against my lips.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #22918464 -

i had it, i stopped doing it and my nails are awesome now after 2 years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: SLCxPunk]
    #22920177 -

SLCxPunk said:
I've bit my nails for as long as I can remember. There was one time about 2 or 3 years ago where I let them grow for a few months straight. I let them grow so long... my thumb nail was literally about an inch and a half at it's highest length. They looked so vile but I let them continue to grow because I thought it was better than biting them... then eventually I cut them with clippers and started biting them again soon after. Then about 2 months ago I stopped biting them again for about month straight. Now I can't stop biting the fuckers again. It seems that once I bite off one nail I continue on to all the other fingers. Anyone else have this problem? Is there some kind of clear nail liquid I can put on my nails to make them taste like shit so I don't bite them?




Check it out, great job!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #22920191 -

I had a gf one time that was/is diabetic. Chewed them so badly the doc told her she could possibly get them infected and her fingers would have to be amputated! I see people with ragged nails and bloody! It is a strange habit. I ask them why and some just say, i'ts like I have to get that one last bit of skin off there! Get some little clippers, carry them everywhere, and use those as opposed to just chewing/biting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* [Poll]Do you bite your nails? Requiem 1,670 16 06/18/04 08:33 AM
by JaRRn
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 7,279 61 01/21/03 06:38 AM
by KackleDude
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* I got a bite by a baby black widow theshiftingwalls 1,926 14 08/26/03 06:51 AM
by Sev
* A bad trip (long but intresting) drknintonight 1,015 0 07/04/04 10:16 PM
by drknintonight
* No Caffeine = Bad Mood? MOTH 1,750 12 04/25/04 03:19 AM
by Noviseer
* hahahahaha i live in a bad sitcom notapillow 890 8 10/15/03 11:08 PM
by OldSpice
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,327 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,303 topic views. 5 members, 51 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.