Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: GA
A bad trip (long but intresting)
    #2857278 - 07/05/04 12:16 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

anyone ever have a bad trip while on shrooms?

Shit i know i did all i remember is talking the 8th of shrooms then going to smoke a 5g blunt with some people and this was the 4th time i did them too. it started off all fine till my ass hold of a friend smoked with me and some one else and left me with in the back of the suv with this hot girl. i didnt mind too much but she was pissed that she hald to take 2 triping people home. so it made me feel bad and made me unconfterable( or how ever you spell that). i dont even remember getting home, though my friend said i watched a movie with him layed outside in my boxers and played pool.  all i remember is this dream i had.

It was actually a pleasing dream at first all i knew is that i was laying in my friends bathroom and the walls started to bend away in to blackness. it was really weird and made a dinstinctive sound that was like a grinding sound.  but when the walls got to where it was rolling me in to blackness it was feeling really really good. then i pictured myself in this yellow ball link in pac-man but it was 3d and in the middle of the universe. and i wasent alone i was talking to god about my test.

Some how i managed to think up the whole world and the universe. its not like everything revolved around me but that i had though it up as a test along with these other people sleeping that were in there own worlds. ( thuse paralle worlds) And my way of getting around not knowing how to do everything was to have someone else do it for me. ie: einstine thought up e=mc2 and all the other stuff but he knew how to do it not me but the subject applied to stuff and since someone else did it i didnt really have to know the subject.  but i had actually made up all my friends, family, everything was fake but felt real to me. ( this though occured in a single sec as "god" explained it to me)

he was reviewing my world because i had dieded i though about that time from the shrooms. and i never saw him but i knew what was happening. then it moved on that i had failed because this world has alot of evil in it and then the yellow do had moved to 1 of 4 barring grounds so that i could re take the test.  the 4 grounds were like 4 diffrent feeling and places you are put in when you are reborn in to your imaginary world. one was a nice family that was rich, another was a poor family where you were abused by your father, another was a depressing life and the final one was the door to heaven(i.e. paridice on earth) yell i just failed the depression on and it was time for the pain full one.

this is where it really started to be a bad trip i was begging and screaming ans i ended up back in the bath room then my friend waled in as the image as god and said "what the fuck is wrong with you you are so fucked up" and then he laft shortly after that i was felling really dry and because i had asked forgiviness i was given water and it felt so amazing pleasurable like my body was being hit by a milliing tinny soft pins then the pain started. as my mom walked in to hold my had because she actually did that when i was in the er in times before. (real stiches realted) and she heald my had as my finger nail started to pull back and blood was blowing everywhere.  the pain was so real feeling i had no way on knowing i was dreaming. then i started to see images like small crains barring me under this fready couger figure because that was my next reality, pain.  so as all of me started to pull away from me i saw my self as a child and my memory started to disapear so i wouldnt be able to imagin a pure world and simply pass this test.  i was screaming and beggin gno not this pain plz no. then all of a sudden i woke up and i was strapted down on a streacher outside looking in to the stars. and the first thing a parmedic should not say to you is "do you knwo where you are?" o though i was in heaven. i really did. then they put me in to the aniblance and took me to the hospital. on the way i saw the roof staring to boil and the paramedics said it was going to be ok as i flet sharp pains on me then they all got out and left me there for a min. i though i was going to hell all of a sudden. and the whole ride i was aking for forgiveness. Next i knwo it iwas in a hospital and my mom was really pissed at me. i was in big trouble. but we got pst that i was awake when i saw my mom in the hospital at that point.

I would really like to hear yours or any other cool story

i only remember this from a 3 hit of acid experience 2 weeks later and it dosent even do justice to the images burned in to my head. plus that sounds sometimes still haunts me. but i am really over it and want to do shrroms again just not as much right off the bat.

shrooms  :mushroom2: are a real trip

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub