Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22908484 -

I used to get all these shitty hangnails on my fingers

Whenever one of them was really hanging off and I was feeling brave I would just rip that fucker off at high speed

OH GOD THE PAIN WAS EXCRUCIATING


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22908536 -

Sheekle said:
I chew on the skin around my nails



I meticulously clip those too. Feels great, nothing like it. Don't chew, it turns them raggy.

And besides, girls look at your fingers man, it's one of those typical things they pick up on, so...



:heart: Hanz


--------------------
Small scale alternative parties rich in empathy and extravagance. Happen to know of one in the vicinity of Amsterdam? PM me my dear fellow. I love to meet some other freaks.

Oh and, if you can,.. embrace the nyctomorph. It needs you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: Hanz]
    #22908552 -

Do you know why girls look at your fingers and why we appreciate well maintained fingernails?

Because that shit fucking hurts when untrimmed fingernails go in or around our junk in any way. It doesn't have to be professionally maintained, but ffs, clip your fingernails before you go sticking your hands down anyone's pants. She'll appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #22908560 -

The main reason I keep my fingernails nicely manicured is so they don't scratch up the ebony fretboard on my guitar


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22908577 -

That's totally valid too. I only bring it up because the very thought of long fingernails on a guy makes me cringe for a very specific reason hahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #22908598 -

I knew this dude back in middle school who used to grow his fingernails really long then clip then into sharp points like claws

He later got expelled for bringing knives into school


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22908658 -

sounds like a peach!

My school was really tiny and most kids wanted to be there and were the non-aggressive sort but we had one who was rumored to have been planning a school shooting at his last school, got caught with a death list and everything.

He just turned out to be a wildly flamboyant and tortured gay dude that was pretty harmless just really odd, still got made fun of at my weird ass alternative art school, so I can't imagine how bad it was in public school.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #22908768 -

I can't help but bite off all the callous surrounding my fingernails every once in a while. I used to chew off the callous on my palms but I haven't in a long time because I haven't been working out religiously.


--------------------
"They told me drugs were bad, oh man, oh man, they had me fooled"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: LoveNaborFuckHater]
    #22908855 -

I'm going to stop biting these bitches... Tonight! It ends... TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to chip my teeth. I care big time about my teeth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: SLCxPunk]
    #22908882 -

I don't bite my nails, I pick at them. I pick the skin around my nails too, until it bleeds.

Additionally, I pick my toenails. It feels even better than fingernails.

Picking at scabs probably feels best of all, though. Until you pick them too much. Same goes with nails though..


--------------------
Every time God opens one door, he closes another. :rockon:

Edited by Slap-ya-Mammy (02/15/16 06:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: SLCxPunk]
    #22909359 -

I've always done it. I chew my toenails too. Way better than nail clippers. Although a good knife does the trick too. It's satisfying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22909591 -

Sheekle said:
I chew on the skin around my nails



Me too. I used to be much worse, but now it's only an issue if I am driving long distances.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #22910992 -

Shroomism said:
I've always done it. I chew my toenails too. Way better than nail clippers. Although a good knife does the trick too. It's satisfying.



I didn't know anyone besides Frank Reynolds used a toe knife. :devito:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: Shroomism]
    #22911037 -

I've always been a fan of using knives to cut my nails


--------------------
"They told me drugs were bad, oh man, oh man, they had me fooled"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: LoveNaborFuckHater]
    #22911081 -

Holy fuck that sounds dangerous... I'm going to stop doing it. I'm worried that my teeth will chip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: SLCxPunk]
    #22911228 -



--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: SLCxPunk]
    #22911442 -

I chipped my tooth too. :sad: (only a very little bit though)

Instantly stopped biting my nails, as one might imagine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: SLCxPunk]
    #22911663 -

I used to, it's now impossible for me to do it. Now I pick at my toenails until it hurts to put on shoes instead :nonono:.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #22913583 -

Not one of those 10 reasons was something I'm worried about enough to stop biting my nails.


--------------------
"They told me drugs were bad, oh man, oh man, they had me fooled"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody else have a bad nail biting habit? [Re: LoveNaborFuckHater]
    #22913629 -

I bite the fat part of my pointer finger when Im frustrated im not sure thats healthy... but possibly better/cleaner than biting your nail.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* [Poll]Do you bite your nails? Requiem 1,670 16 06/18/04 08:33 AM
by JaRRn
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 7,279 61 01/21/03 06:38 AM
by KackleDude
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* I got a bite by a baby black widow theshiftingwalls 1,926 14 08/26/03 06:51 AM
by Sev
* A bad trip (long but intresting) drknintonight 1,015 0 07/04/04 10:16 PM
by drknintonight
* No Caffeine = Bad Mood? MOTH 1,750 12 04/25/04 03:19 AM
by Noviseer
* hahahahaha i live in a bad sitcom notapillow 890 8 10/15/03 11:08 PM
by OldSpice
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,327 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,303 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.