Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Niggas these days [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace] * 1
    #22521570 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Fuck 'em, Malcolm. Fuck 'em.



Seriously. I ate that punch like a champ and went on about my night. LOL at the guy saying I should've chased him down or whatever. I would've been sitting in a cell instead of making this post



Forreal, don't sweat that shit



This is the exact conversation you have with your friend after he gets punked in public.

You know what? It's his loss for not wanting to be your friend Malcolm.

:canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Supachopped719] * 1
    #22521581 -

Supachopped719 said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Fuck 'em, Malcolm. Fuck 'em.



Seriously. I ate that punch like a champ and went on about my night. LOL at the guy saying I should've chased him down or whatever. I would've been sitting in a cell instead of making this post



You didn't have to chase him down, you said yourself that you ran into him at another bar.

And I repeat that the other nigga isn't in a jail cell.



LOL. You sound like a real tough guy bruh. Tell me more about how tough you'd be in hypothetical situations :lol:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #22521586 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Didn't you just post something about having a girfriend?



Yeah I have a girlfriend. I spit game when I'm out with my friends though :shrug:



Your girlfriend should've sucker punched you that night as well.

Do you actually take any of these girls home that you spit game to? Or is it just to impress your friends?


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: kr0nik0]
    #22521590 -

Nah it's just for fun. I just like being social


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: kr0nik0]
    #22521597 -

I bet he may of spit a little on his girl when he got punched, a lil probably flew out:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22521598 -

That's cool, man.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: billy jowl]
    #22521603 -

Hahahaha you guys are cracking me up. Seriously though, I didn't even fall over. He had a clean shot at my face when I wasn't looking and didn't even knock me out. Next thing I know I see him taking off out the entrance and the bouncer chasing him


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22521606 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Supachopped719 said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Fuck 'em, Malcolm. Fuck 'em.



Seriously. I ate that punch like a champ and went on about my night. LOL at the guy saying I should've chased him down or whatever. I would've been sitting in a cell instead of making this post



You didn't have to chase him down, you said yourself that you ran into him at another bar.

And I repeat that the other nigga isn't in a jail cell.



LOL. You sound like a real tough guy bruh. Tell me more about how tough you'd be in hypothetical situations :lol:



I only sound like a tough guy because I'm responding to an effeminate sucka ducka that lost his balls at a bar.

Did you file a police report? Not for the assault, but for when that nigga stole your manhood from you in front of your friends?

Punkedhrt

Melt harder


--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Supachopped719] * 6
    #22521608 -

You're trying way too hard man


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22521640 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
You're trying way too hard man



This.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22521650 -

When I go out I just wanna have a good time. I'm not gonna lie though i do have a habit of antagonizing people when I'm drunk and rowdy but last night was definitely an exception. He walked up to me from the other side of the bar talking shit and I was like :freshwtf:

I don't have time for fuckboys getting jealous over chicks that aren't theirs and talking about how they got racks in they mothafuckin pockets.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22521657 -

You shouldve told him to put 2k on the table or no balls.

Then when he puts any money on the table take it and run, then spend some money on another chick. Win-win.


--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Chakanooga]
    #22521665 -

Haha that's what I told him. I said put up or shut up man. Where's that 2k? Then he punched me :lol:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22521682 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
You're trying way too hard man



This.



This is the kind of friend you should be going to bars with. One that has your back when someone is messing with you.


--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Supachopped719]
    #22521687 -

Wtf are you talking about?


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22521699 -

I think he said you're a a little bitch for letting a guy punch you like that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22521707 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Haha that's what I told him. I said put up or shut up man. Where's that 2k? Then he punched me :lol:



Don't ever ask another nigga bout money. That's why you got punched son.:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22521709 -

I'm saying you should have some friends who got your back like thatkidwiththeface. I understand the first encounter was too fast for anything to happen, but when yall were at another bar and saw him, what did they do?


--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22521715 -

I mean I wasn't looking. I was at the bar ordering the chick a drink and he cold clocked me. Wtf was I supposed to do? And Ive seen a picture of your fatass pris don't even act like you're capable of fighting anyone


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Niggas these days [Re: Supachopped719]
    #22521724 -

Supachopped719 said:
I'm saying you should have some friends who got your back like thatkidwiththeface. I understand the first encounter was too fast for anything to happen, but when yall were at another bar and saw him, what did they do?



I tried to go after him but they grabbed me and threw me in the uber and told me it wasn't worth it. The first time it happened my buddy said he got a couple clean hits on em as he was running away but this was outside the venue so I didn't see it


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC Niggas
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Malcolm_Xtasy 6,504 104 01/19/16 10:11 AM
by SunnyD
* mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD)
( 1 2 3 all )
sanchothestoner 1,772 47 01/28/16 06:50 PM
by koods
* My name is Malcolm, and I'm an Alcoholic
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Malcolm_Xtasy 9,897 143 06/02/15 05:24 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin
* EMC (no malcolm allowed)
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 2,138 39 01/28/16 02:50 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Major school procrastination problem
( 1 2 all )
Draenei 1,747 27 04/07/15 09:51 AM
by Malcolm_Xtasy
* Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15)
( 1 2 all )
Nifflerz 1,063 25 12/10/15 04:50 PM
by Ole Field Trashe
* Neighbors who slam their doors because they take issue with pot smoke
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Soularize 10,645 282 05/20/15 05:06 PM
by akira_akuma
* E_M_C
( 1 2 all )
TNK 722 32 01/09/16 07:39 AM
by Connoisseur

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,859 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.