Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: ballsalsa]
    #21757467 -

The title, I mean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: D.M.T]
    #21757527 -








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #21757579 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21757635 -












Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: ballsalsa]
    #21757647 -

ballsalsa said:
OP-I love the new thread name.  its so evocative.  I'm imagining a deer in a gimp suit, chained up to some sort of rack in a torchlit basement.  Meanwhile, dudes in flannels with no sleaves and camo baseball caps take turns burning the deer with cigarettes, and attaching clothespins to its nipples.  in the background there's several hillbillies crouched in the shadows vigorously jerkin it with one hand while stroking their gun with the other



I actually heard a guy tell me a jaw dropping story this year at the gem show about a redneck family in Colorado who he met. They were keeping a deer in their basement and feeding it food scraps like a crackhead. He said it could barely stand and was emaciated. The "owners" just laughed about the whole thing and called it their basement deer. Real creative I know:rolleyes:. I'm sure they were having all kinds of fun they weren't talkin' 'bout. His story was not provoked by my story here. It was just some random thing he was totally weirded out about that he had witnessed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #21757682 -

The deer family of the world should listen up well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #21757683 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: ballsalsa]
    #21757701 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: Adden]
    #21758114 -

Dys said:
ShootinD5nukes said:
white tails don't live in large herds you moron. before you talk about someone's ignorance you should know what your talking about.  I eat sleep and live hunting white tail deer.  I have maybe a few times seen a mother and a few fawns together but never a herd.  lol at you bro.  I'm not saying they don't herd up in other parts of the country that I don't know.  But in Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and Georgia they don't herd up.  I have been all over the country hunting deer, elk, and mules and have never seen white tails herd.  Elk and mules on the other hand are in giant herds.  You have lost all credibility.



I've seen upwards of 40-50 together out here in West Central Minnesota (Todd County). I've seen a few other groups of 20+ but it's not something you see every day. Maybe once per year I'll see a large group of them. The 40+ outnumbered the cattle in the pasture they were running through. It was very beautiful to see.

The last large group I saw were a mixed bag of age and sex, but they were fleeing wildfires so I doubt that "counts". :lol:




As I mentioned earlier I only spoke for states on the eastern side of the US.  I figured out west they might herd due to large populations.

sorry that I got bent out of shape everyone :facepalm:


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: ShootinD5nukes] * 1
    #21758124 -

ShootinD5nukes said:
Dys said:
ShootinD5nukes said:
white tails don't live in large herds you moron. before you talk about someone's ignorance you should know what your talking about.  I eat sleep and live hunting white tail deer.  I have maybe a few times seen a mother and a few fawns together but never a herd.  lol at you bro.  I'm not saying they don't herd up in other parts of the country that I don't know.  But in Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and Georgia they don't herd up.  I have been all over the country hunting deer, elk, and mules and have never seen white tails herd.  Elk and mules on the other hand are in giant herds.  You have lost all credibility.



I've seen upwards of 40-50 together out here in West Central Minnesota (Todd County). I've seen a few other groups of 20+ but it's not something you see every day. Maybe once per year I'll see a large group of them. The 40+ outnumbered the cattle in the pasture they were running through. It was very beautiful to see.

The last large group I saw were a mixed bag of age and sex, but they were fleeing wildfires so I doubt that "counts". :lol:




As I mentioned earlier I only spoke for states on the eastern side of the US.  I figured out west they might herd due to large populations.

sorry that I got bent out of shape everyone :facepalm:



I live in Alabama, and whitetail herd here.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talkin' about :shrug:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21759071 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
ShootinD5nukes said:
Dys said:
ShootinD5nukes said:
white tails don't live in large herds you moron. before you talk about someone's ignorance you should know what your talking about.  I eat sleep and live hunting white tail deer.  I have maybe a few times seen a mother and a few fawns together but never a herd.  lol at you bro.  I'm not saying they don't herd up in other parts of the country that I don't know.  But in Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and Georgia they don't herd up.  I have been all over the country hunting deer, elk, and mules and have never seen white tails herd.  Elk and mules on the other hand are in giant herds.  You have lost all credibility.



I've seen upwards of 40-50 together out here in West Central Minnesota (Todd County). I've seen a few other groups of 20+ but it's not something you see every day. Maybe once per year I'll see a large group of them. The 40+ outnumbered the cattle in the pasture they were running through. It was very beautiful to see.

The last large group I saw were a mixed bag of age and sex, but they were fleeing wildfires so I doubt that "counts". :lol:




As I mentioned earlier I only spoke for states on the eastern side of the US.  I figured out west they might herd due to large populations.

sorry that I got bent out of shape everyone :facepalm:



I live in Alabama, and whitetail herd here.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talkin' about :shrug:



I never said alabama.  Sounds like you don't know how to read :shrug:


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: ShootinD5nukes]
    #21759090 -

The Official Rednecks Who Get Off Torturing Deer Thread

:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace] * 1
    #21759123 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
ShootinD5nukes said:
Dys said:
ShootinD5nukes said:
white tails don't live in large herds you moron. before you talk about someone's ignorance you should know what your talking about.  I eat sleep and live hunting white tail deer.  I have maybe a few times seen a mother and a few fawns together but never a herd.  lol at you bro.  I'm not saying they don't herd up in other parts of the country that I don't know.  But in Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and Georgia they don't herd up.  I have been all over the country hunting deer, elk, and mules and have never seen white tails herd.  Elk and mules on the other hand are in giant herds.  You have lost all credibility.



I've seen upwards of 40-50 together out here in West Central Minnesota (Todd County). I've seen a few other groups of 20+ but it's not something you see every day. Maybe once per year I'll see a large group of them. The 40+ outnumbered the cattle in the pasture they were running through. It was very beautiful to see.

The last large group I saw were a mixed bag of age and sex, but they were fleeing wildfires so I doubt that "counts". :lol:




As I mentioned earlier I only spoke for states on the eastern side of the US.  I figured out west they might herd due to large populations.

sorry that I got bent out of shape everyone :facepalm:



I live in Alabama, and whitetail herd here.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talkin' about :shrug:



Alabama :ilold:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #21759620 -

Did the deer die yet or what? cut the fence at night :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #21759797 -

passifloracaerulea said:
No they are black tail. Mulees are a type of black tail. White tails live in large herds. Your ignorance is annoying. Just walk away before I have you neutered.




so you're saying they're smaller than white tailed deer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21759974 -

So the title of this thread was changed to better voice the op's opinion regarding hunting deer. I apologize in advance if it hasn't yet been stated here, but there is an absolute need to hunt deer in order to control their population. When I was a kid my mom hit a deer on an expressway causing her car to skid under a semi. She required multiple surgeries as a result of breaking her neck during the accident, and thank god she wasn't killed or paralyzed which could have easily occured.

All those dead deer you see on the side of the road didn't croak from natural causes. They got hit by a car that most certainly may have resulted in the loss or horrible injury of multiple HUMAN lives. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who think mice are really cute, but these same individuals will be on a murderous rampage to kill every mouse they see when they're running amok in their home.

There are plenty of hunters who kill for sport competing with others with their trophies hanging on the wall at home. I know some may see this as evil, but they are doing a service to us all in the process by thinning the herd. Hunting deer is an absolute necessity and it would be absolute utter chaos on the roads without it. Since moving back to Chicago I have yet to befriend any hunters, and It sucks because I really miss reaping the benefits of a freezer loaded with venison every year. I have far more trust in that meat than anything I could buy at the store.


--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: neighbors have trapped deer [Re: Astral Pain]
    #21760179 -

Read my statements before making moronic assumptions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Twelve Deer LunarEclipse 997 14 10/24/06 12:44 PM
by Paramemetic
* DEER UPRISING.......BEWARE
( 1 2 all )
coon 3,179 22 11/19/06 03:22 PM
by coon
* My neighbor scares the shit out of me
( 1 2 3 all )
Sassy 7,217 41 09/08/08 02:16 PM
by Brainiac
* Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads)
( 1 2 3 all )
StrandedVoyager 8,075 40 10/09/08 03:22 AM
by Merkin
* Deer Hunting
( 1 2 3 all )
skunkape 6,801 47 11/29/08 03:12 PM
by joe666
* stupid baby deer
( 1 2 all )
Prisoner#1 1,584 25 05/27/09 11:22 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Help me set a trap for my neighbor, the cop
( 1 2 3 all )
YidakiMan 4,275 50 04/11/06 10:01 AM
by PurpleKush
* injured deer in my backyard
( 1 2 3 all )
anyone420 3,518 42 03/14/09 03:43 PM
by deCypher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,636 topic views. 0 members, 19 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.