Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads)
    #4778149 - 10/09/05 05:53 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads

Holy fucking god... my computer and my apartment has never looked so beautiful. I just had the most insane couple of hours ever. The writing in this story will probably suck since I'm pretty coked out, so if it's horrible I'll come back tomorrow and re-write. I just want to get everything down now while it's still in my memory.

The cast of characters tonight

Cast in order of appearance

Zelda Zonk: This beautiful girl whom I've had the fortune of meeting and becoming friends with. She looks just like Marylin Monroe.

The Roommate: Zelda's roommate, this beautiful and cool stoner chick.

The Unpopular One: A beautiful yet timid and a little bit ignorant sixteen year old.

The Diva: A beautiful half white half black sixteen year old girl who's my best friend.

The Diva?s Boyfriend: A cool eighteen year old guy who's The Diva' boyfriend.

The Shy One: A really beautiful soul. A cool yet extremely shy and unconfident seventeen year old girl.

The Annoying One: An annoying sixteen year old girl that looks like Hallie Berry.

Your Narrator: The straw that stirs the drink. Me.

I'll start where things get interesting.

I haven't seen my best friend (The Diva) in awhile because we've both been busy with work and life and whatever. So she called me yesterday and said she was going to buy a ton of coke and wanted me to come down and see her and hang out. Now I hate coke and I?m universally known for hating coke but I love this person so what could I do? I made plans to see her later in the evening and then went about my day.

So I had about a gram of cyans just chilling in my apartment left over from an experiment I was conducting. I dropped them without really thinking and not expecting them to do anything. So I go over to my friend's (Zelda Zonk) house because she's really sick with the flu and in a horribly depressed state. I made her lunch and started washing the dishes. The shrooms started to slowly work their way into my consciousness, so slow in fact that I didn?t even realize I was getting high. I had taken such a low amount that I figured they wouldn?t do anything and just took ?em to get rid of them. I remember standing at the sink watching water bounce off a spoon for what seemed like hours and being completely amazed at it. I was thinking about calling over my sick friend to look at it but I thought that would be too stupid, however I enjoyed it immensely. I then focused on my name and what it meant and why I had it for what seemed like days. Then my friend?s roommate came home. Now remember at this point I was frying kind of hard but didn?t realize it. Her roommate came up to hug me and I was rather uncomfortable with that, I was rather spaced out and the change in the environment and the new vibes in the room was making me rather tense and uncomfortable. So like I said, she came up to hug me and you know I like this person a lot so I gave her a hug back. But somewhere something went wrong, she was bear hugging me and wasn?t letting go. This is one of the sweetest people I?ve ever met and she wanted to thank me for making lunch for her roommate and herself and for doing the dishes and taking care of them but this hug was so intense and seemed to go on for so long that I seriously took it as a threat or that she was trying to hurt me or something. Now remember at this time I wasn?t aware that I was tripping and totally forgot I had taken a gram of shroom earlier. I kept asking her to let me go as I was trying to get her hands off of me and she kept saying ?No? no?? and I was freaking out. After about an hour I finally ripped her hands off of me and started running for the door. The other girl in the apartment grabbed my hand and started talking to me but I couldn?t focus because the vibes in the room suddenly got hostile towards me and I just wanted to get out. I just remember saying ?I need this hand back! It?s mine! Give it back!? When I got down to the car I looked in the rearview mirror and realized what just happened with my dilated pupils and remembered that I had taken shrooms about a hour and a half before all this happened. I called both of them and we had a good laugh about it.

So back in my apartment after all that I was online and tripping and talking to people. I love talking online when I?m on something because apparently my level of thinking goes to a whole new level. I had seven different IM windows open and was communicating with everyone telling really fucked up jokes and helping people with their problems with the divine insight I seemed to be having at the time. When this girl (The Unpopular One) I?ve had problems with in the past and who is really not liked in the social groups I?m lucky enough to be accepted into started talking to me. At that point I was open to just about anything or anyone. This girl said some really hurtful untrue things about me in the past and she had basically been excommunicated out of my life even though we still talked online occasionally. She asked me what I was doing that night and if we could hang out. She does this a lot and usually I just give her a run around because I don?t really have an interest in hanging out with her but for some reason tonight it seemed like she was meant to be with us and there was just a strong need to bring her along. I can?t explain it but I felt like it was destiny or fate for her to be with this group tonight. So I told her I?d pick her up in about an hour. I also remember materializing a carton of cigarettes with my mind in this period of time and I told her I?d give her a pack.

Fast forward, I pick up the unpopular girl and she says she?s just so happy to finally be around me again and how much she missed me. And it wasn?t fake or anything either, I think she was making a real effort to be herself that night and she was actually quite sweet and just a beautiful soul. Then she tells me that her mom wants to talk to me. Fantastic I think, I?m on shrooms, I smell like weed and my pupils are all fucked up, there?s no way this can go wrong. We share a couple of words and I make her mom laugh and I promise that I?ll have her baby girl back by eleven. Right after we leave we duck into a local park so we can both drop E that?s been laying around in my car for a good month or two. I cut it into halves because I only have two pills but their both different kinds and I want to have the same trip as her. We exchange pleasant conversation and humor back and forth as we head off to meet up with The Diva and her boyfriend who have a hundred dollars of coke and they?re waiting for us.

We pull up to a local convenience store and The Diva and her boyfriend hop into my car because I have tinted windows and start preparing the coke right there in plain sight. Now I don?t really know what to say about that, it freaks me out now just thinking about it but that?s just how it went down. Coke is a really shitty drug too because it?s so goddamn expensive and you have to be very careful with it, it?s not like you can throw it under your seat or out the window is something happens. So if anyone wonders why there?s four kids all chilling in this car next to an extremely popular store and why they keep putting their heads down and then coming up really fast while holding a straw, we?re kind of fucked. I get my line and suddenly and perhaps magically, everything became okay. There?s nothing so sweet as that first line of coke, your body tenses, your mind screams in one doomed attempt to protect itself and then everything is just? calm?

The next two hours are a bit of a blur, we go to The Diva?s apartment where I hang out outside smoking cigarettes with the unpopular girl preparing to talk to The Diva?s mom. I?m really uncomfortable and freaking out a little because The Diva?s mom and I are pretty good friends and we like each other but at this point I?m on ecstasy, coke, shrooms, saliva and weed. I?m totally together mentally but the problem is that I?m over confident in myself. Normally, in a sober state of mind I have no faith in myself and it shows in my body language and communication however whenever I?m on ecstasy, coke, or shrooms I know I can do no wrong and I?m extremely aggressive in my thinking, conversations, and body language. I?m on each one of those goddamn things too. So I?m standing outside with the unpopular girl trying to remember how to be unconfident, much to her amusement. Finally I had procrastinated long enough that The Diva and her boyfriend had come out and we were on our way again. After doing coke in plain sight at another convenience store while getting gas, we decided to chill at a local park. I was so high at this point that my state of mind would shift about every ten minutes or so as a new drug would fight the old drug to gain control of my mind. For a ten minute period I would be talking extremely fast and saying really fucked up things, then for the next ten minutes I?d be extremely quiet, terrified, and wide eyed unable to move, and for the next ten minutes I?d be extremely loving and trying to communicate my feelings about everyone. It was quite interesting because I was watching myself do this the whole time.

So we?re at the park doing lines and everything is cool. We?re chilling in the bathroom and then when that got too claustrophobic and intense we?d go outside and look at the stars. It was excellent at that point, everyone seemed to be enjoying everyone else?s company and we were all so chill. The Unpopular Girl was even doing pretty well fitting in with us and regaining some friendship from us. After about a hour of this The Diva announced that her two friends wanted to come hang out with us. One of her two friends I absolutely love and am very cool with (The Shy One) and the other one? I don?t know, our personalities just don?t click (The Annoying One). They needed The Diva?s boyfriend to buy them beer because he had a fake ID and they wanted to kick it with us. I started to get nervous because I cannot stand The Annoying One and I was afraid that if she was around me when I was in this state and especially extremely coked up that I?d want to strangle her and break her fucking legs. However luckily at this point I was in my ten minutes of quiet fear as previously described so I couldn?t really say anything. So we go to another local convenience store and The Diva?s boyfriend buys them beer and we decide to do lines in that parking lot except this one is a lot more in view of everyone (do you see a theme here?). We do our lines and I?m terrified and paranoid and the unpopular girl and I keep exchanging looks in the back seat like we can?t believe we?re doing this. I honestly do not know how we get away with these things.

So the six of us go back to the park and we?re all just chilling drinking beer, doing lines, smoking cigarettes, and hanging out. In this time I?m just kind of standing around taking it all in. I?m surrounded by people I love and I?m on a lot of drugs? what?s not to be happy about? The Unpopular Girl and The Shy Girl had a talk and got a lot of their stuff out in the open and really I think made some ground on renewing a friendship or at the least being okay with each other. It really seemed like bringing The Unpopular Girl along was supposed to happen. The Annoying One was kind of pissing me off, just to give you a image of this person, she?s really loud, dramatic, fake, and in everyone?s business. She?s the one you try to avoid at parties unless you?re trying to fuck her. It?s just her personality and I don?t have anything against her but like I said we just don?t click. However, everyone is so chill and happy that it totally helped me tune her out.

After about an hour of this we have to take The Unpopular Girl home. So we drop The Unpopular Girl at home and then one of my favorite moments of the night happened. We pull up at a local strip mall in the neighborhood and I wonder what we?re doing there. The Diva tells me that we?re going to do some lines in the back of her work place. It?s about midnight, maybe a little later when three kids go into this beauty salon in a highly populated and visible area to do coke. The sheer brilliance of it. I?m laughing the whole time to myself about just how fucking crazy this is. We all settle in a backroom and do our lines and then step back out. The Diva?s Boyfriend was really uncomfortable with this and kept hiding behind stuff whenever we were in sight of the windows. I didn?t really give a fuck, at that point I was just like man this night is so fucking crazy bring on the dogs of hell (note: cocaine makes one feel invincible). So we leave the store, everything is cool, no problems. We decide to go back to that park to chill with the other two girls and do some more lines.

We get back to the park and The Annoying One is on the phone yelling and screaming at someone and being a general attention whore. She then announces that she needs her friend picked up. The Diva, her boyfriend and I are just so chilled and want to just be chill you know. The Diva is busying finding a ring tone for my phone that she likes and the boyfriend and I are just talking causally about whatever while The Annoying One keeps trying to con someone into picking her friend up. After about five minutes of intense loud just bullshit The Diva finally decides to go pick her friend up and I get out of the car and stay with The Annoying One and The Shy One in their SUV. I don?t really understand the reasoning for the placement but it turns out it worked beautifully.

I get out and I?m on my knees outside of their vehicle talking to the two through their window. The Diva and her boyfriend had just taken off in their vehicle when all of sudden bright lights hit me from behind and I turned around to see a cop car coming up behind us with his light on us. The Annoying One started to freak out yelling at me ?Get in the car! Go! Go! Go!?. I knew what this was, the park was closed and the cop was coming to run us off, if we had suddenly taken off it would?ve shown we were guilty of something and it really would?ve been bad. I calmly got in the car and told them ?Be cool, he?s going to block you in and talk to us. Be calm, answer his questions, and think before you talk?. I got in the backseat of the SUV and waited. I don?t know if it was the coke, the ecstasy, the weed, the shrooms, the viocadin, the beer, or whatever else was in my system but I was completely calm and ready for this. The two girls in the front seat were freaking the fuck out and were quickly turning into a mess.

I told them one last time as the cop approached ?Be calm?. The cop came up and I could tell he was just pissed off that we were there but I didn?t think he would bust us unless we fucked this up badly. The next few minutes are a bit of blur for me but I?ll do my best to tell it as it happened or as I remember it. The cop came up to the driver and started to lean on her a bit but I could tell he was just trying to scare her and it was working. She was shaking and crying and he asked her why she was so scared and she said something like ?I just get like this around cops?. He did a search around our car with his light and then came up to the passenger window where The Annoying One was covered up with a blanket. The cop asked her to move the blanket which she did and then asked her to move it again which she tried to do putting on the floor over her feet. At this point I thought we were going to get away because it didn?t seem like he had found anything. He then approached the driver side window and asked why there was a ducer of O.E. in the back. The two girls sank and I knew they were fucked. They claimed ignorance and they said they had no idea there was beer in the back. It was fucking pathetic man, I was sitting there listening to them stumble and fuck up what they?re saying and I was just like man, this is going to be bad for them. The cop then flashed his light at me and looked at my eyes?

I knew right there I was just as fucked as them.

He started talking to me and I tried to get him to focus on me by maintaining his gaze and answering his question while being extremely confident yet respectful at the same time. He asked me how old I was and I said I?m twenty sir and from there it gets a little hazy for me on what exactly we said. I think he asked me if what they?re saying is true and then I remember him saying he?s just looking for some honesty and he doesn?t have time for this and doesn?t have time to give out M.I.P.s. I think I told him that I had been with them all night and that I hadn?t seen these two drink at all, there was a bunch of cars here earlier and a bunch of people in this car but to my knowledge these two hadn?t done anything. I could tell this guy didn?t have time for this and I really didn?t want to push him or piss him off. He took The Shy One?s license and went back to his car to write down the name and address.

At this point, the two girls in the front seat were freaking the fuck out. The Shy One was crying saying she had lost her license and The Annoying One was trying to console her but they got each other worked up and got to the point where they were both thinking the world was coming to an end. I quietly, calmly, but firmly told them the situation while text messaging The Diva telling her not to come back. I said ?Listen, shut the fuck up, nothing is wrong yet, don?t worry unless there?s a reason to worry. Be calm, be cool, we?re getting away with this. If he was going to bust us, he would?ve done it when he found the beer. The main thing now is for you two to remain calm, cool, and collected. Don?t fuck this up, because right now we?re okay? now do either of you still have any beer?? The Annoying One said she had a bottle in her feet under the blanket, I told her to stash it under her seat but she said she couldn?t because it would spill if she did. I tensed realizing we weren?t out of the woods yet and praying that the cop didn?t ask her to get out of the car. I took a moment and calmed myself down and then went back to reassuring them and telling them to keep their cool. The Annoying One went to light a cigarette and I said ?Don?t do that? and she said ?Why?? and I said ?You?re not eighteen are you?? and she shook a little bit at the potential fuck up she almost just committed. As the cop walked back I said one last time ?Be calm?. Interesting note, during that whole period of time I was reflecting on the sketch on the Chapelle Show where Wayne Brady gets pulled over by the cops and he tells Dave ?Not a word?, I was trying to have that attitude.

The cop came back and made me get out of the car. I knew I was getting arrested because of my fucked up pupils but I was hoping I could convince him to let the two girls go. He told me to get the beer out of the back and pour it out, which I did. The cop then made me walk with him and pick up all the empties left behind, he said ?Your friends must?ve been here just recently huh?? trying to get me into a panic or see my reaction. I said ?Yes sir, they just left?. After we had cleaned everything up and he had locked up the park he allowed me to get into the vehicle again. He asked the girl ?If I let you guys go, you?re not going to drunk drive and crash are you??. The Shy One said through her fear ?No sir?. He then said ?On your way?.

We followed the cop out of the parking lot and the two girls were still freaking out. The Shy One was saying over and over again ?I lost my license? and The Annoying One was saying over and over again ?This is a trap, he?s going to stop us when we?re on the road?. I told them to stop in a local neighborhood before we met back up with The Diva and her boyfriend. They were working themselves up badly and I wanted a few moments to calm everyone down and have everyone collect themselves. A moment later we stopped and I told them ?Listen, we got away with it. Everything is cool, We just pulled off a major thing. If the cop was going to bust you or take away your license he would?ve had to give you a paper or a ticket. You?re fine, everything is cool. We?re okay? it?s not like we were on coke or anything.? To which they laughed and everybody relaxed just a little while still being on the edge of their seat.

We met up with The Diva and The Boyfriend at a local fast food joint where there were about six or seven people chilling outside. I was going through a huge adrenaline rush, easily the best high of the night. I had just controlled and conquered what could?ve been a horrible situation and we got away with it. I talked to a cop with several different drugs in my system and got away with it. What a fucking high?

It was at this point where The Diva?s boyfriend said ?Wipe your nose.? ?Why?? I asked. ?Because you still got coke on your nose.? I then flashed back to the cop?s light in my face and the last twenty minutes as I wiped my nose and rolled the white powder between my fingers... I started to laugh hysterically.

We were there for about twenty minutes and everyone was trying to calm down. I was giving the two girls cigarettes and laughing and joking. I had a huge smile on my face and kept saying ?Jesus Christ? over and over to myself. When these two guys came walking up to us. One of them didn?t have any pants on, no shoes, and was in his boxers. I was completely coked out and was making the mistake of looking at them. The one with no pants focused on me and walked up to me and introduced himself. I can?t remember his name but he was tripping on something and hardcore. He was about maybe a foot from my face and his eyes were all fucked up with one shutting while the other one was getting wide while he talked. He asked me what my name was and I told him a fake name, I told him my name was Bob. The crackhead then launched into a five minute non-sensical story about this Nigga Bob from D-Town who took six slugs in the chest for him and how the name ?Nigga Bob? is a name to be respected and feared in D-Town. I told him ?Cool, if I ever go to D-Town I?ll be known and respected?. The crackhead then got pissed off and said ?Well your name ain?t Nigga Bob is it?? He then went and focused on the other people standing around, telling them fucked up stories and what not. You?d think I?d be tripped out by that or take the fact that he was really close to my face as a threat but I knew he was tripping and I was so calm and numb from the concoction of drugs in my system that nothing he could?ve done would?ve scared me.

I was sitting there smoking my cigarette when the crackhead noticed the shy girl in the car and made a b-line for her. I immediately walked over to the driver side door while he went for the passenger side door. He was talking some crazy bullshit at her and really scaring her. I put one hand on the window of her car and another hand touching her shoulder to let her know I was there. I glanced up at the crackhead and he asked her if he could get in. I immediately said ?No, I need to talk to her.? He exchanged a look with me kind of questioning and kind of pissed off at the same time. She said ?Yeah we need to talk about what just happened? as she looked at the floor of her car. I moved around the side of the car to the passenger side where the crackhead was and he looked at me and said ?She?s kind of cute, I wanna fuck her.? I said ?She?s got a boyfriend.? He said ?I don?t care.? and then started laughing while looking me in the eyes. I told him in a calm yet firm tone while standing tall and staring back at him ?I care.? There was an awkward moment between us where we sized each other up before I turned around and got in the car with The Shy Girl. She thanked me for getting rid of that guy and I said no problem, as soon as I saw him heading your way I immediately came over. She said ?With all the fucked up stuff that happened tonight, I have to deal with this guy.? I just kind of smiled and thought it was funny. We talked for a few moments before we both decided we needed a cigarette and got out of the car. We got out of the car and I could immediately see the crack head?s focus turn to her. We moved to the far edge of the group I stood between her and the crackhead just to make sure no bullshit went down. The Annoying One was yelling and putting on this stupid fucking show to draw attention to herself and luckily this distracted the crackhead. As The Shy One and I headed back to the car, I put my arm around her and said softly to her ?I?m sorry, I have to do this.? I could hear the crackhead saying shit behind me like ?Why is that big motherfucker with that girl?? But I didn?t care. You?re on crack, fuck you. You fuck with my friend, I break you.

I found out later that he was on something called MB20 or something like that.

We all split soon after that and I thought my night was over. My nerves were nearly shot because of all the fucking stress and craziness of the evening so I decided to take some back roads home to try to avoid cops and to try to get my mind back together. Driving in a quiet car in the middle of nowhere has a tendency to put all the pieces of the puzzle in your brain back together again. It was in this spaced out state of mind when I passed a huge buck deer to the left of me. My mind took a moment to process what my eyes just saw and then the thought went through my mind ?Did I just see a big fucking deer?? I hit the brakes and put the car in reverse and slowly backed up to where the deer was standing. Slowly backing up I started to question and started asking myself ?Okay? which drug just made me see that?? When all of a sudden I was eye to eye with a huge deer with big antlers. I put the car in park and wondered what the significance of this moment was. I mean? a fucking deer? He wasn?t afraid of me at all either, he just froze and we kept eye contact with each other for about a minute trying to process why the other was in our space. Finally I started talking to the deer ?What?s up man?? I said to the deer. ?What?s it like to be a big fucking deer? Do you know bambi?? He shook his head in acknowledgement of what I was saying. I felt really cool, I mean on top of everything else, I made friends with a big fucking deer. After about two or three minutes I finally said ?All right man, I got to get back to being a person and you got to back to being a deer but take it easy?. I realized then that no one would believe this story if I told them. I realized that after everything else, this was just a little too much to believe. So I got my camera phone out and turned on the flash. The deer continued to stare at me as I fumbled with my camera phone trying to get it ready. I turned the flash on and then leaned out of my window to take a picture. I pressed the button and the flash went off. Suddenly the deer looked down like it was dazed and then his head raised back up like he was angry. I got kind of nervous at this point and rolled up my window. He keep over and started banging his nose against my window. I was just like ?Man I didn?t fucking hurt you! Why you doing this?? I slowly started to creep away in my car and he followed me walking behind. I drove a little faster and he kept up with my pace. I sped up and suddenly he was running behind me and after me. ?What the fuck?? I yelled. I slammed on the brakes and pulled out a huge hunting knife (the infamous knife from Another Ecstasy Story and I Think I?m A Racist) and got out of my car to confront the deer. I think this would be a good time in the story to mention here that I was still extremely high on coke, you probably already guessed that but I thought it would be good to mention. I went into a rage at this big fucking deer and suddenly turned into Tony Montana screaming things like ?Do you know who you?re fucking with? You?re fucking with the best!? The sound of brakes screeching and the sight of this guy with a huge blade made the deer halt in his tracks. When I saw him standing there not knowing what to do, I froze as well. I didn?t want to hurt this big fucking deer and I wondered why I was here right now. We both froze for a few seconds looking at each other before the big fucking deer finally decided ?Man fuck this crazy coked up guy, I?m out of here.? He jumped off into the bushes and within just a moment he was gone. I was left standing there on this desolate road in the middle of the woods holding a hunting knife completely coked up and wondering what just happened here.

So after all that, you?d think my night was over wouldn?t you? Guess again. On the freeway home after everything, after the drugs, the deer, the cop, the crackhead, I was driving listening to The Jesus Lizard and trying to process the whole evening in my mind and come away with some sort of sanity or meaning to the whole thing when I noticed two headlights up ahead of me. ?That?s wrong? I thought. Suddenly I couldn?t see them anymore as I saw the car up ahead of me suddenly slam on his brakes? and then more brakes? and then more brakes? and then the sound of crashing and cars colliding. ?Holy fuck!? I thought as I slammed on my brakes trying to avoid the accidents and praying the guy behind me could see what was going on. Suddenly I saw what happened, a drunk driver was going the wrong way on the freeway and crashed into someone just a few cars up from me and then everyone behind that car slammed into the back of him. I was the first car in that row to be able to stop in time. I immediately pulled over to try to help or do something. This drunk asian woman came up to my passenger side window and started banging on it yelling ?FLARES! DO YOU GOT FLARES!? before she fell down and had to grab my door handle to get back up. I rolled down the window and said ?No I don?t have any flares but can I help?? She ran off into the crowd of people that were gathering in the street and the crowd was yelling and pushing. I was watching this for a few moments when a thought struck me. Considering everything I?ve done tonight and everything in my system right now, do I really want to be here when the cops show up which should be any minute now? Good Samaritan or not, I don?t think the cops would look to kindly on the one drunk and high guy who managed to miss the pile. I slowly pulled back into traffic while watching two guys engage in a fist fight in my rear view mirror and watching two girls screaming at each other.

I was home just a few moments later and I?ve never been so happy to see my apartment and computer. Trying to process this and write it all down.

Sympathy for the devil.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (10/10/05 01:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Another Nine Drug Buffet Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4778163 - 10/09/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hah,your stories/reports are great,man,ahaha...

i'll read in a bit.

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Another Nine Drug Buffet Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4778211 - 10/09/05 06:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

"I need this hand back! It?s mine! Give it back!"
:rofl2:

Too long to read now, but I'll get to it.  Hope all went well!

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#4778237 - 10/09/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PhatWhitey420 said:

The Diva?s Boyfriend: A cool eighteen year old guy who's The Diva' boyfriend.

thanks for the clarification on that one! :smile2:

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Nine Drug Buffet Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: Yarry]
    #4778777 - 10/09/05 08:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Just finished the story. It took all day to write and I don't know if it's interesting or not but it all really happened.

--------------------

Offlineabsolute zero
The Hero
Male User Gallery
Loc: 127.0.0.1
    #4778790 - 10/09/05 08:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PhatWhitey420 said:
The writing in this story will probably suck since I'm pretty coked out

I can discern that from the length of your post  :tongue:

--------------------

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
Re: Another Nine Drug Buffet Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: absolute zero]
    #4778904 - 10/09/05 08:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

fun story, you lucked out with the cops big time. i had to quit with a few paragraphs, gotta go to bed >:/

Offlineswiftrance
Let there be light

Re: Another Nine Drug Buffet Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: absolute zero]
    #4779014 - 10/09/05 09:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Wow what a great story man!
so did you check your camera phone for that deer pic? what was it of?

--------------------

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) *DELETED* [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4779154 - 10/09/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: poke smot!]
    #4781183 - 10/10/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Wow man, just ... wow.

Great story.

You get 5+ shrooms from me.

I just wish I could give more because I would. that story was awe inspiring.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Nine Drug Buffet Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: swiftrance]
    #4782489 - 10/10/05 12:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

swiftrance said:
Wow what a great story man!
so did you check your camera phone for that deer pic? what was it of?

It's a new camera phone, I've had it for three days, and it's one of those phones where you have to hit save after you take the picture and I forgot to hit save because he came up and started hitting my window and I closed the phone and put it down to drive away. I still have his nose prints on my window though haha. I'll take pics of that if no one believes me :smile:

Thanks for the good thoughts and everything guys. I didn't know how that story would come across but I'm glad you guys liked it.

--------------------

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4782545 - 10/10/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PhatWhitey420 said:
Fantastic I think, I?m on shrooms, I smell like weed and my pupils are all fucked up, there?s no way this can go wrong.

:lol:

That was a hell of a story :thumbup:

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

#4782583 - 10/10/05 01:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Fear and Fucking Loathing right there -

Crackheads, Cops, Killer Deer, Coke, Booze, Shrooms, and a ton of other crazyness - I love nights like that :smile:

Sounds like you had a fucking blast :thumbup: :gonzo:

(VERY well written too :smile: )

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Nine Drug Buffet Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4782669 - 10/10/05 01:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you :smile:

Talking to the cop with coke on my nose totally made me reflect on Johnny Depp in Fear and Loathing.

I also, just edited the story so now it's readable and hopefully not so many messed up words or sentences.

--------------------

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4782715 - 10/10/05 01:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Thats one fucked up story man. I really had fun reading it. The deer part is hallarious~~~! :wink:

Everything seemed to work out in the end. Good.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: XUL]
    #4782740 - 10/10/05 01:53 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I actually felt fucked up reading it - You just happen to have similar experiences on certain substances...

"It's not like we're on coke" That's the kind of fucked up humor I whip out...

I like your style Whitey..

+5 for you my friend.

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: XUL]
    #4782826 - 10/10/05 02:11 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

But I didn?t care. You?re on crack, fuck you. You fuck with my friend, I break you.

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4782829 - 10/10/05 02:11 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Wow great story/report man! I was so hooked on it I didn't even have a food break (and I'm damn hungry). I'm looking forward to read your other stories, and thanks for inspiring me to get back into some writing myself!

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4784341 - 10/10/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

damn dude, first off, amazing story.

second off, don't ever do anything like that again.... don't tempt fate.... for real dude, just keep cars out of the equation....

you're seriously lucky on so many fundamental levels, maybe that's what the deer was trying to tell you.

I'm not saying not to party or whatever, but stay out of cars, walk around... etc..... that's some crazy shit and the only thing crazier would be doing stuff like that again, and getting away with it unscathed again.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery
Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: leery11]
    #4784536 - 10/10/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Holy shit man!! This story has me feeling all tripped out, if i see or read messed up stuff like this i start feeling the words! lol! That was truley a great story, reminds me of when i was 20. 5 shrooms for you man, that was great!

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4784638 - 10/10/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Let me ask you guys a question...

Do you guys think I should do something with these stories? I never really thought I had a talent for writing. I just write these stories so I will remember the night and because I know you all will find them entertaining. I used to write for a paintball magazine and stuff but I never considered doing this seriously or anything. Right now I have about 70 pages and about 12 stories, a couple of which I've posted here online and I'm wondering if you guys think maybe I should get them all together and try to do something with them? I also have about five stories and about fifty pages worth of material that was too tame to write but stuff I think would be interesting.

I know everything I've written needs to be re-written and worked over and all this stuff is really rough but do you guys think maybe I should try to submit it to something?

--------------------

Offlinederyl
Stranger
Male

Loc: Uncle Tom's
    #4784729 - 10/10/05 08:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

sure, why not, I had a book published when i was in highschool, and these stories blow my shit out of the water.

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4785221 - 10/10/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 12:02 PM)

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #4785330 - 10/10/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks guys, I've compiled all the things I've written in the last few months and I have about sixty pages worth of stuff. I'm going to work on re-writing everything and getting everything together. My goal is to have a hundred pages of finished material by november and then go from there. I have no idea what to do after I get my stuff together but meh :shrug:

By the way, happy birthday deryl  :smile:

--------------------

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (10/10/05 10:45 PM)

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: leery11]
    #4785342 - 10/10/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
I'm not saying not to party or whatever, but stay out of cars, walk around... etc..... that's some crazy shit and the only thing crazier would be doing stuff like that again, and getting away with it unscathed again.

I'm not trying to gloat or say it's a good thing because I admit this was extreme to about the hundredth level and the amount stress this put on my soul after the drugs exited my system is paramount. However, I am three for three in getting out of extremely bad situations involving the police.

This story was like the third in a trilogy of insanity drug stories I've written and posted here. All of them really happened and are very true.

If you want to read the other two, I think they're in my journal.

But trust me, I don't go out of my way looking for crazy fucking things to happen to me... they just do.

--------------------

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (10/10/05 10:47 PM)

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

#8666339 - 07/22/08 01:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

This is one of my fav posts ever. I know this is a HUGE bump, but alot of new people im sure have never read it.

--------------------

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

Live long and prosper.

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: Kada]
    #8666441 - 07/22/08 02:35 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

That is one hell of a storie

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8666543 - 07/22/08 03:56 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

holy chit

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8666688 - 07/22/08 06:49 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I haven't read it - but i'm printing it out for my metro ride into the District.

I expect to be pleased :smile:

OfflineRasJeph
RC Hoarder
Male

#8667062 - 07/22/08 09:57 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU! I seriously just laughed out loud, and called two friends to tell them about the deer.

"What's it like to be a big fucking deer?"

Oh my god dude, thank you. Best story I have ever read!

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

I know everything I've written needs to be re-written and worked over and all this stuff is really rough but do you guys think maybe I should try to submit it to something?

Write a book man! I'd buy it, and I hate books. Its easier than you may think. I wouldn't submit it anywhere, because that usually gives them permission to make money off YOUR shit...and thats not cool. I was just thinking "If I ever write a book, I'm gonna ask this guy if I can use his story in it"...

Writing a book these days is pretty easy. Just find an independent publisher or whatever, and you're set.

Edited by RasJeph (07/22/08 10:00 AM)

Offlinehetfield
Dude
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Utrecht
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: RasJeph]
    #8667220 - 07/22/08 10:55 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Wow dude, Wow. I really enjoyed this story man. thanks for that. Did the book ever come out?

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: hetfield]
    #8667830 - 07/22/08 01:43 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i cant believe i read all of that. Epic tale

--------------------

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
    #9045018 - 10/07/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kada said:
This is one of my fav posts ever. I know this is a HUGE bump, but alot of new people im sure have never read it.

Yeah man great write up, i thoroughly enjoyed it, and i dont usually read long ass posts like this!

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #9045133 - 10/07/08 09:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks man :awesome:

--------------------

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
    #9045315 - 10/07/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i didn't even realize this was a 3 yr old post.  and i can't believe i read all that.  great story.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: norml840]
    #9045389 - 10/07/08 10:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It's weird that something I wrote three years ago continues to be read and bumped every months but I really dig that I was able to write something you guys enjoyed :laugh: I really can't think of anything I could accomplish that would make me feel any better.

--------------------

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

#9045410 - 10/07/08 10:20 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It is saved as one of my favorite threads on this server.
:sunny:

--------------------

Live long and prosper.

Offlinebobby177
shroom shroom
Male

#9045515 - 10/07/08 10:40 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Do you still have that deer pic?

That would make my day if you uploaded it.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads) [Re: bobby177]
    #9045526 - 10/07/08 10:42 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You know... I might, I'm on a new MacBook but I'll go power on my old PC and see if it's still there. I vaguely remember this picture of a huge fucking deer with a startled look in its eyes.

--------------------

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
    #9049143 - 10/08/08 05:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kada said:
It is saved as one of my favorite threads on this server.
:sunny:

ive been around for a bit, but i still dont know how to save threads as favorites, can you help me?

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #9052037 - 10/09/08 03:22 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder