Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: Dealing with bad-trippers [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2140764 - 11/27/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Must of been alot of something or other in those muffins mitch.

My girlfriend often trips bad, which isn't the best for me. She speaks her thoughts in a monotone voice, over reacts to all occurrences, and absouletley freaks out when she gets the slightest bit uncomfortable. This is on 1.5 g of cubies.

:/

I hate it when people go into a situation assuming they can control all the variables and end up getting disrespected by the drug. I try to control my trips to an extent but leave a a wide enough margin to disassociate myself with reality, this has always rendered incredibly spiritual experiences for myself and close friends who approach these situations similarily.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
High as a kite ;)
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC and BCS
Re: Dealing with bad-trippers [Re: daft]
    #2142692 - 11/28/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i posted earlier that i never tripped on just bud....i take it back.
I have this strain called Texeda Timewarp. Its grows in the pacific northwest(BC BUD YEYE) by many people, but this particular batch is from an old man whos been growing it for over 20 years. This shizzat is the bomb. I bin smokin it since harvest, but the last time i picked up it was all really nicely cured. One decent bowl(.25gms) and i was high before i exhaled. Within about 20 mins i had minor tracers and visual distortion...almost like a small dose of shrooms. I get the same thing when i smoke this shit outa the hooka. If anyone ever gets a chance to obtain some of this GET YOUR HANDS ON IT. Ive smoked hash that didnt get me that high.

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: Dealing with bad-trippers [Re: Luv_The_Cyans]
    #2143243 - 11/28/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I just think that you have to show the bad-trippers what tripping is really all about. Once they understand what mushrooms are for, then they will become good tripping buddies.

Me and my friend have both been to the same places, and one time we tripped with a few girls (all experienced) and one friend that had only tripped once before, and by the way he talked about shrooms, it was obvious he had had a bad trip the first time, and was very anxious before munching.
He is one of my best friends, but he's not a good tripping buddy because he's not willing to let himself "go" in the world of shrooms. I think he could have had a better trip if we weren't such a big group, and if I could have had a nice talk with him while tripping.

I tripped with two friends, one being the one i always trip with, and the other having done shrooms a couple times and never really liked them, he said "mushrooms make you all depressed and shit". We tripped, and because he was around my other friend and I, he learned what mushshrooms can be all about and had a great trip. We talked alot during the trip and the way the mushrooms bring people together are what changed his outlook on life, and shrooms.

I just think that anybody can love shrooms just as I do if they learn to "let go" of the current world you are in now, and just go to another place for a while and bring back a few good things.

Offlineinnernetter
Wizard

Re: Dealing with bad-trippers [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #2148462 - 12/01/03 01:41 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

A friend of mine tripped with some vague "aquantances" and they abandoned her downtown on her first trip, she was completely lost, as familiar as the city had seemed before. What they did was pretty low... but still, I don't think people should be doing any drug let alone a psychadellic with people you don't trust. Mushrooms themselves aren't harmful, it's only the environment that can be harmful. Plus, I find them much more enjoyable with people you enjoy spending time with.

--------------------
"...My milk turned to mecca, my face fell through the floor, think I found the key to heaven but I cannot find the door..." - Legendary Pink Dots

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract