Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
The Salvia Consciousness
    #2147527 - 11/30/03 06:07 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It has been a little over a year now since my first encounter (and breakthrough) with Salvia D. The memory of my first breakthrough has not, will not, and doesn't seem likely, to fade away.

I present to you, for your dissection and review, an account of my first breakthrough experience. This experience has been on my mind quite a lot, lately, along with some of my interpretations of it. This being the case, I would like to see what all of you think about my experience.

---------------------------------

I exhaled the smoke from my second toke, and felt a curious pins-and-needles sensation on top of my head. I had only enough time to say, to my friend, "something's happening...".

Now I am in my room, alone. It is very bright, and something tugs at my mind with the comparison of a movie set and stage lighting. My mind reels for a moment in utter confusion. What am I doing in here? I can't seem to remember what was just happening. I glance at my wall, and notice three horizontal lines across it. That's odd...

As I watch, the lines grow in size and detail, forming what I can only describe as "zippers". As this happens, everything in my room "flattens" out into stand-up cardboard pictures of the object. Something isn't right...

I look down at the cutout of my bed, and I can see the corrugation in the cardboard. I run my finger along the edge...I can feel it, too. Something is very wrong!

Now three of my friends are suddenly in the room with me. Each of them is attatched somehow to one of the zippers on my wall. Oh, that's right...we're all zipper-heads. The thought seemes to come from nowhere and everywhere, as if inserted by some outside force into my consciousness. By this point, I am becoming very anxious and a tad bit scared. The situation is rapidly progressing beyond my comprehension. Finally, blessedly, the Knowledge comes back to me: Salvia. I immediately try to calm myself, mentally, by saying out loud "Calm down...this isn't real. You smoked Salvia, it will be over soon."

I blink and my three friends are surrounding me, no longer attatched to the zippers on my wall. The friend standing in front of me says, with a confused voice and expression, "What do you mean this isn't real? Of course this is real! It has always been like this...you fooled yourself into believing in reality. Now come on and help us."

Again my mind reels. That's right... A flood of information, all directly related to the present situation. I can remember, now. Things have always been like this...I really DID fool myself...

Now my friends are unzipping again. Inky blackness appears as the zippers come apart. My room begins to dissapear piece by piece. As each object dissapears, any light or sound it was emitting goes with it. Now things are becoming very quiet and dim.

For what seemed like an eternity, I waited. Thoughts were streaming into my head, from a presence I had not noticed before. She is behind me, up to the right. I can feel her there, watching. She gives me all the information I need to understand what is going on...then seems to say "Come on...you'll like it! Don't be scared!"

My friends surround me again, and now I see Her behind their eyes. They are not my friends, just representations of Her. They begin to push me, begging me to help them take everything apart. Now I realize: this is "IT", the End. Terror and panic overwhelm me. This is the appointed time! How could I have forgotten? I realize that it is not Death I am to meet, but unexistence. The time for all existence to end has come. This was planned, all along. How could I forget THIS?

I run from my room, seeking escape. My feet are not moving like they are supposed to. They feel attatched to the floor, somehow. I look down and see another zipper. My feet are attatched to it, and it is unzipping behind me as I move. Now I am helping, too.

Once in the kitchen, I immediately feel a sense of calm. Turning back around, I am again gripped with pure terror: half of my room is gone. The floor, walls, and ceiling end in a jagged edge beyond which is nothingness itself - or almost. She is in there, and I know that if the blackness catches me I am done for.

Again I run, this time to get out of the house. One of my friends is following me. He's chasing me! The hallway leading out back is full of cardboard cutouts as I run through it.

I get outside and run another ten yards or so before stopping. Everything looks normal, out here. I turn to look at my house, and it is sitting there as normal. Finally...it's over.

Then my house dissapears, all at once. I look down and there are five zippers leading to a point at my feet. Things around me are dissapearing, in a steadily closing circle. I crack, and tears slip from my eyes. I can't fight it anymore...it's time. I gently lower myself to the ground, and curl up into a ball.

Now everything dissapears. I know only one thing: existence. No thoughts exist, only existence itself. I am envelloped in Her, now, and she says to me "Now, isn't this cool? I told you not to be afraid..." She has a smug confidence now, whereas before She was becoming frustrated with my resistance. If she had a body, she would be nodding at me with arms crossed in satisfaction.

A point of light appears, and widens into my friends face (the one who "chased" me outside). "Dude...what are we doing outside?" he says. His face zoomes towards me, and everything is as it was. I am standing in my back yard, and I can't remember how I got there.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleadrug

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: trendal]
    #2147534 - 11/30/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

thanks for sharing that, trendal. :smile:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2147581 - 11/30/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Wonderful  :laugh:
I'd like to share my take on the salvia entity, if I may

Ancient...goddess...
Quintessence of nature...
Timeless entity that is part of the manifestation of collective plant consciousness..
'Upset' at the state of natural defilement by humans..
Enjoys humbling those who partake in its essence, by bringing about profound realizations
She can appear very menacing, and omnipotent, because she is.
But is also quite benevolent
She is a great teacher

Next time, try smoking it in nature, by a body of water :smile: 

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2147592 - 11/30/03 06:40 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Thoughts were streaming into my head, from a presence I had not noticed before. She is behind me, up to the right. I can feel her there, watching

Ah, that ever-present feminine force. So many people have commented on it, there must be something to it. Is it a mistake to personalize "it"? Who the hell knows? "She" definately felt motherly to me, which almost spoiled my trip- imagine tripping with your mother on hand!

My feet are not moving like they are supposed to. They feel attatched to the floor, somehow. I look down and see another zipper. My feet are attatched to it

Ever tried salvia outdoors? I recommend it. I did it just once, and hope to repeat it soon. I felt a bond with nature I've never felt even on shrooms. I stepped out of my tent (which is where I did the two big hits from the extract), unzipped the front (theres those zippers lol), and stepped out. The change in reality hit me like an artic blast. When I stepped on the earth, I felt like I was stepping on a living being which I was almost apologetic for, and there was a felt electrostatic charge, like walking on mildly electrified metal. The sensation was the equivilent to sticking your tongue to a nine volt battery.

It's an interesting and almost bizarre substance.
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. -Jell

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: Jellric]
    #2147605 - 11/30/03 06:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well I haven't tried Salvia outdoors yet, but I think I'll have to now! Once I get up the courage to dabble in it again :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2147639 - 11/30/03 07:00 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Leave your ego at the door  :wink:

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: Shroomism]
    #2147670 - 11/30/03 07:15 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The little bastard always finds a way to tag along :smirk:

Then comes Lady S...

--------------------

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2147737 - 11/30/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

yeah that's funny I've had the feeling of a female presence smoking salvia as well.. mother and a daughter is my case.

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #2147741 - 11/30/03 07:39 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Nice report, thanks for sharing. Man how can I get my hands on some Salvia here in australia, I think it's like impossible :frown:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: Merkin]
    #2147749 - 11/30/03 07:42 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

mail order from anywhere on the planet.. even www.ethnogarden.com

Invisibleadrug

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: Merkin]
    #2147752 - 11/30/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I've already mentioned this to trendal, but I've experienced the presence of both a woman and a man. Has anyone else experienced this?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: adrug]
    #2147762 - 11/30/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Not I..maybe it has something to do with you being a female?
It does have a very powerful presence, that's for sure.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2147826 - 11/30/03 08:06 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia is illegal in Australia I think, so mail-ordering it probably isn't a good idea there :wink:

--------------------

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2147837 - 11/30/03 08:10 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

oh I didn't know

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2147844 - 11/30/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quite alright :wink:

Here's a question: has anyone else had an experience similar to my friend telling me that I had fooled myself and all?

It still strikes me (for whatever reason) as a pivotal point in the trip: having my hallucination tell me it's real.

--------------------

Invisiblejpod
Stranger

Loc: DeeSee
    #2147882 - 11/30/03 08:30 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

YES!!! That is exactly what happened to me - I was told that what I had known before was not real, and this is the way that things had always been (this was as the whole world was spinning around in a giant swirl). The remarkable part to me was that I not always believed this was true, but somehow already knew that it was true, that the reality I had been living in was just a temporary shell, and that I was just returning to normal.

Offlineergot
MydriasicVisionary
Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: jpod]
    #2147886 - 11/30/03 08:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

What I want to know is how is nothingness more real than reality? And why is that "Home"?

--------------------
"Remain a learner, never become a knower." - Osho

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: jpod]
    #2147902 - 11/30/03 08:41 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The remarkable part to me was that I not always believed this was true, but somehow already knew that it was true, that the reality I had been living in was just a temporary shell, and that I was just returning to normal.

BINGO! Perfect description, eh! That was what drove me to terror at the time: the realization that it HAD always been "this way" and how in the world did I fool myself so completely?

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: ergot]
    #2147909 - 11/30/03 08:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

What I want to know is how is nothingness more real than reality? And why is that "Home"?

Have you ever taken Salvia and broken through?

It's not that the "nothingness" is "more real" than reality...it's that "reality" (or what we think of as reality) is just an illusion in the first place. The other place is "home" in a way because it is the natural state of existence, unhindered by illusion.

That is, if what I've seen is anything more than a drug-induced psychosis :smirk:

--------------------

Invisiblejpod
Stranger

Loc: DeeSee
Re: The Salvia Consciousness [Re: ergot]
    #2147928 - 11/30/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I would definitely say that where I was definitely felt like it had real "location" although it was non-specific, but it was not exactly a nothingness. Anyways, after experiencing what I did, the more appropriate question for me is:

"How did I (my conciousness) ever come to believe this body and physical world was the truth?"

and

"How could I have forgotten the other place so easily?"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies