Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: Vancouver BC
On Salvia, in need of advice
    #1378909 - 03/15/03 07:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I have a favour to ask of you guys and gals. I have a friend who is about 50 years old and has never smoked bud or done shrooms, and he just bought a 1\10 of a g of salvia dividorum (spell?). I have had very intense shroom trips, but have never tried salvia, and I will be with him when he does it, and I will remain sober. Maybe some of you experienced tripers will give me a little adivce and shine a little light on the situation.

I would like to know the right place and time of day to do it, and what to expect, at least of my part, as his helper and his company. I assume that the trip will not be close to shrooms, but i heard that it often leads to out of body expereinces. Anyways, please share with me what you got. Peace to you all and thanks.

Please look within. Try. Try more.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: On Salvia, in need of advice [Re: questforall]
    #1378955 - 03/15/03 07:54 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

remember to tell him to just stay calm. when i did it i started yelling/crying almost, i started asking everyone if "This" was a joke. and i started falling into a wall. i felt like something was just knocking me in, or like the earth was tilted or something. ive seen people laugh on it and giggle, other people sit there without expression. people cry. its like being a rocket, and your being shut off. ummm.... when i touched a cold coke can it hurt, my clothes felt like iron curtains. i felt like what we do when we talk to people is sometimes not right, cause we put out what should stay inside... but other than that man i dont know what to tell you. i got kind of paranoid.

setting: i thought it was pretty nice in the day time. as long as you dont have a lot of stuff to worry about.

personal note:that shit was probably one of the craziest things ive ever experienced though. it doesnt last for very long, i felt like smoking a cigarette or something afterwards.

after effects: i felt a headache kind of, a little sick feeling. but on the whole after the trip just really knocked around physically, emotionally, and mentally. its good to know that everything is okay.

*Take standing up or moving around with caution, do not operate or try to maneuver anything. just you and the smoke and a clear space i think is safest.

heh, my feet hurt when i walked on carpet. i got a few cold sweats, especially when i touched stuff. but not everyone had the cold sweats and sensation i experienced so im not too sure if he will feel that or not.

it will really knock the shit out of you heh  :ooo:

herb eater

Loc: Asia
    #1378970 - 03/15/03 08:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i think with salvia it is a very bad idea for somebody else to be present. if he has a strong experience he may have thoughts that you are conspiring against him. if you are there i think you should be in another room out his line of sight. salvia is just weird like this. this advice is more applicable to breakthrough or boderline breakthrough experiences using extract material, maybe smoking plain leaf isn't that big of deal.

An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

User Gallery

Re: On Salvia, in need of advice [Re: rhizo]
    #1379059 - 03/15/03 08:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by shaos (04/09/11 10:04 PM)

Loc: miami, florida
    #1379791 - 03/16/03 05:18 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

just explain to him that he is most likely going to experience complete non-existance, and detach from where he thinks he is. tell him that if he humbles himself before taking it, he will have an enjoyable experience without fear, but if he smokes the salvia, assuming he can retain his grip on reality, and that "salvia is legal, so it must be shit," that he's gonna get kicked in the ass, and he wont like it. at all.

My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: On Salvia, in need of advice [Re: entiformatie]
    #1380045 - 03/16/03 07:37 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

We have to answer our own prayers

World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #1381338 - 03/16/03 02:56 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The sensibility to salvia is very variable that's why i recommend trying leafs for the first time. Anyway, a full blown Salvia trip for a first timer can be scary because you simply don't understand what's happening, the whole world can change and you change with it, a very personal experience.
Don't do it alone, have a sitter, be in a calm place and if you want to cough while smoking, remember to take your mouth out of the bowl.

Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology