Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

My intro to Salvia!
    #3152259 - 09/18/04 11:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I took my hit and held it till I died and had to cough. Then I waited thinking to myself.

All of the sudden before I could even begin describing the nature of the objects in the room to myself in my mind, my thoughts were forcably twisted into describing one thing and then everything as non exsistant. Durring the few seconds between toke and breakthrough, I thought to myself there's a blue bottle over there and a big green pitcher with (twisted thought forcing my thoughts) and it doesn't exsist .

The last part about it exsisting was forced thought that was not mine, it happenned just as the rush hit my mind.

After I thought that thought, I got lifted into a world where everything was seethrough and then gone. I hardly remember it because there wasn't any time or perception of it. It felt like a bottle was being shatterred over my head over and over again in frames. It was very strange.

Anyways, I not finally see what Deff is always talking about that reality is really nothing and actually void. It's not as much that I understand it, but I experianced it. I also was brought to the same place when I fell asleep on acid durring my first time doing acid and probably a few other times as well. I have heard it described as a "white void" by others and I know of this.

BTW, can anyone PM me with a cheap, reliable Salvia seller?

--------------------
Agent 727

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: MAGnum]
    #3152267 - 09/18/04 11:08 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I never get visuals from salvia, but it's the biggest mindfuck I've ever experienced.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: silversoul7]
    #3152280 - 09/18/04 11:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It was like the opposite of visuals, I went away from the things there were to see. I saw through everything instead, loosing time and myself.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3152290 - 09/18/04 11:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"I saw through everything instead, loosing time and myself. "
Dude!! that gave me a feel of deejavu. haha
i relly cant remembre mutch from my salvia trip. mad i love that stuff, give my right arm for some :wink: :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: Gomp]
    #3152315 - 09/18/04 11:26 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I forgot to mention that I had extreme dejavu when I was framing.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

#3152368 - 09/18/04 11:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The first time I did salvia I was one with the wall. Litteraly and metaphorically. I saw a man with a fancy hat out of the corner of my eye, my girlfriend was..."in the center", I can not explain this by it's like when you look at something you focus your vision to it and because you don't pay attention to the rest, you forget that everything else is out of focus. And so I was looking at my girlfriend and she was in the "center". Then I thought that what people did in their lifes was going to each friends home and the friend offers some drinks and then you move on and then you do it yourself... etc and I was about to choose where I wanted to go next when it all started to fade out a bit...

Salvia is tough! Mine was the x15 extract. You can get it from many internet sellers. Here are the ones I choose :

http://www.allsalvia.co.uk/order.htm#15x%20extract

http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/cannabis.mv?p=SD1SSE

I tend to buy more from wellcoolstuff. Great quality, guaranted(from past experience).

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: Shroomerious]
    #3152572 - 09/19/04 12:36 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome! Thanks for the links!

--------------------
Agent 727

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3153022 - 09/19/04 03:21 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

enjoy.
maybe try slightly lower amounts and enjoy more often.
with the price being so low, and the after effects being so mild and the peak duration so short, well 1 day in 3 works out fine for me.

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3153050 - 09/19/04 03:45 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

My existance becomes a boomerang, spinning yet progressing to a greater truth, once it reaches that truth you are enlightened then thrown back down to repeat the search for truth over and over again.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: I2ancid]
    #3153053 - 09/19/04 10:51 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I found the truth that everything is an illusion and I was brought to the place that was all white.

It was incredible the truth I found, also it was incredable how it was forced down my throught rather than me realizing. It was a forced thought, not mine. I wonder what my next Salvia trip will do for me!

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: Gomp]
    #3153056 - 09/19/04 10:53 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I got mine for free, gomp. The guy who was distributing it was taking IDs to check how old you are and that's it.

I got two hits worth of salvia and shared the other with a friend.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
    #3153127 - 09/19/04 11:40 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Glad to hear your enjoying it,

imo, salvia isnt shit, like cheats for meditation..hah
doesnt really do anything for me :frown:

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
    #3153157 - 09/19/04 02:09 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Um, salvia is powerful stuff.

Glad you had an illuminating experience MAGnum :smile:. There is a lot you can learn from this plant

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3153193 - 09/19/04 02:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

WhiteRussian said:
Glad to hear your enjoying it,

imo, salvia isnt shit, like cheats for meditation..hah
doesnt really do anything for me :frown:

some people are not having any effects with it.
the kappa opiod receptor is not functional in all
beings.
a higher tolerance to belly pain is associated with those
who do not experience entheogenic effects with salvia.
also I have found some diabetics have no effect either.
whiterussian, do you find any correspondence in this?

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3153210 - 09/19/04 02:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe he was just referring to smoking the leaf, which for many, especially those who do not know the effects well, doesn't offer much. If this is the case, try some extract and then see how powerful it can really be :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #3153267 - 09/19/04 05:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Here's mine:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...a813780530c2410

My apologies for the coarseness of this trip report. It?s the day after and I won?t have time to write for the next few days. Better a coarse report with the experience fresh in my mind than a polished report days later, so here it is?

I?d been wanting to dance with Lady Salvia for a long time and things finally came together this week. A close friend and frequent rolling/tripping buddy had some 5X which he?d given me about a month before. I was saving it until we could try it together and the opportunity was finally here. He?d done it before and offered to baby-sit me on my first trip which I was grateful for.

We were in my living room. Based on my usual lively physical reaction to nitrous oxide, we decided to move some of the furniture and put away the breakables. It was mid-morning on a sunny day. The curtains were open, and I could see the sky from my sitting position on the floor. I prepared myself as much as one can for this kind of thing, then I loaded the bong. My sitter helped me hold the bong as I put the flame to it and began inhaling.

The first thing I noticed was that the taste was different then weed; not better or worse, but definitely different? sharper. I inhaled as much as I could, then put the bong down on the floor. My sitter looked at me; the question in his mind obvious on his face: ?Do you feel it yet??. I held my hand up and rocked it to indicate that I felt something but not much yet. About 20 seconds passed; this is about the time it takes blood to return along the pulmonary vain to the heart, exit the aorta, and reach the brain and I thought I should be feeling something by that time. I looked around the room and noticed that things began to have a distinct edge. It looked like a picture in PhotoShop to which the Edge effect was added. The edges of objects drew my attention more than the centers. I also felt as if I was floating on a rubber raft on a carpet of water and waves were propagating under me. The period of the waves was about a half second and I thought, ?Hmm? delta brainwaves.? Delta waves are normally associated with deep, dreamless, non-REM sleep. I don?t know if there was a relation there, but it was interesting to consider.

I noticed that the carefully-selected trippy music I had playing sounded flat and boring as if the bass and treble controls had been set all the way down. The volume seemed to have dropped significantly also. I made a mental note of how irrelevant the music seemed to have become, and continued to hold my breath.

I finally exhaled and pointed at the bong; my sitter quickly reloaded. This time, heeding his warning that I might drop it, I left the bong on the floor as I took my second hit. I drew in as much as I could then held it for about 20 seconds. I exhaled fully, then took in one last big draw as the effect began to intensify. I started intentionally rocking (or at least I thought I did) at the same rate as the waves that were passing by underneath me. It?s a meditation technique called Brainwave Entrainment which I?ve used before. The idea is to intentionally emphasize certain brainwaves by using external stimuli or body or thought rhythms at the rate of the target brainwave. I don?t know if it made any difference, but the wave effect definitely continued to intensify.

As I sat there feeling the waves they began to become visible in the carpet, walls, and furniture. Then, the character of the waves changed from gentle, smooth, and rolling to abrupt with a steep attack and decay.

The waves began to separate into individual creatures each sticking out of things, then receding back in unison. They were everywhere; the walls, furniture, floor. The ones on the floor kept trying to poke their head out but I was sitting on them and as they pushed, I could feel them distinctly pushing against my butt and legs. The pushing got stronger, and I almost fell over and had to hold onto the couch next to me.

Next, the creatures pushed completely out of things and stood like tall insects? like those brown walking-sticks you see on bushes sometimes. They didn?t seem threatening and they didn?t communicate with me. It was more like they were there all my life minding their own business and I just happened to notice them for the first time. I watched fascinated as the holes they wiggled out of began to grow in the same fashion that a crack spreads through glass. The cracks continued to spread from hundreds of holes where the walking-sticks came out of. Then, as one crack met another, they joined and that part of reality fell away leaving nothing in its place. It was like what existed before the Big Bang. Not emptiness? that?s something. What was left in those holes was beyond emptiness. It was non-existence. There was no time, no space, no constructs of mathematics? nothing. It was very strange.

I felt something on my lower lip and realized I was drooling. This brought me back to reality somewhat, and I wiped my chin, then stood and walked to the kitchen for a paper towel. The spit in my mouth felt like it had congealed into something with the consistency of chewing gum. I spit it out in the sink and rinsed my mouth out, then walked back to where my sitter was.

Things were starting to return to normal by this time. The stick-creatures were gone and there was only the wave effect left. I took a few deep breaths and smiled at my sitter who said something like ?see what I mean? it?s not the kind of thing you?d want to do all the time.? He was right.

As the effect continued to ebb, I noticed that the trip somehow had a familiar quality to it. It felt like I?d tripped on Salvia as a child. I know this to be untrue, but I couldn?t shake the intense feeling of familiarity. It also seemed like, when I?d seemingly tripped on Salvia as a child, it was in a forest with aboriginal or South American natives. Some may suggest a prior life? I don?t believe in that sort of thing? but?

After a few more minutes, most of the effect had gone and I was left with a very weird trip to think about. All told, I?m glad for the experience which while almost unbearably intense, and not exactly fun, was intriguing. I?m looking forward to my next dance.

-Diploid

Edit: Expanded the link...

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Edited by Diploid (09/20/04 12:11 PM)

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
    #3153308 - 09/19/04 06:13 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"some people are not having any effects with it.
the kappa opiod receptor is not functional in all
beings.
a higher tolerance to belly pain is associated with those
who do not experience entheogenic effects with salvia.
also I have found some diabetics have no effect either.
whiterussian, do you find any correspondence in this?"

Yeah, that could be the case, or it just might be my ego, when I try a drug w/ the "this isnt shit" mood, thats how it usually turns out, tho when ever I tried salvia, the whole time I felt like I was coming up (like almost trip), but never really getting there. (I do the same with shrooms, and the effects are much better, cuz your garanteed to kill your ego, and sometimes thats hard for me to do):)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3153331 - 09/19/04 06:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

the trick about salvia is a cleen BIG glass pipe, burn konstant and inhale as mutch as possible, then ceep it inn for ever,, hehe
i would love seeing you smoke a 20x on my pipe and still sitt up straight, gotta be a first time for evrything though :P hehe alest first times
/nonsense :eek:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3153332 - 09/19/04 06:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The dissapearance of existence seems to be a common theme with Salvia breakthroughs. I don't think I have had one single breakthrough where existence DIDN'T come unravelled!

If you want to read it, here's the report I wrote about my first breakthrough on Salvia. It was a turning point in my life...and I realize that fact more and more as the time goes by...

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=31726

It had finally arrived in the mail: my 1g of 10x Salvia extract. I got home from work to find the package taped to my bedroom door...my room mate made sure it was the first thing I saw.

We started out right away taking small 'starter' doses of about 40-50mg each, smoked from a pipe with a butane torch lighter. These doses produced a strange intoxication full of laughter, but not much else. Something FELT wrong with what we 'saw'...but we could not figure out what that was.

Later that night, I decided to see just how far the Salvia rabbit-hole goes...

The setting: my bedroom
Friends present: three of my room mates and one of our friends
My mindset: I THOUGHT I was prepared for anything...I had read all there was to read about the Sage

I measured out doses for everyone. Our friend and two of my room mates would be taking doses of 75mg each. My other room mate and myself would attempt a 150mg dose each. All doses were split into two bowls in the pipe, taken with about 20-30 seconds in between tokes.

I gave my friends thier doses first, the three 75mg ones going first. Then I gave my room mate his 150mg dose. He did not say much, aside from mumbling 'I think I'm almost there'. After waiting a few minutes for them to come back to reality, I got my first 75mg bowl ready and took the toke. Salvia smoke is strangely pleasant, producing an initial feeling as if I am going to choke but which quickly subsides. As I held in the toke, my friend (who had just come off his 150mg dose) prepared the other 75mg bowl for me. After holding the smoke for 20-30 seconds I toke the second toke and handed him the pipe. I was standing in the center of my bedroom, with him standing beside me. The other three were sitting on the edge of my bed. I held the smoke in as long as I could, probably about 30 seconds, then exhaled. As I exhaled I felt a curious tingling sensation on the top of my head. I had time to say, to my room mate beside me, 'something is happening...' and then...

I was standing in the center of my room, alone. I could not remember how I got there, or why I was there. I was confused, but other than that felt perfectly normal. I noticed that everything was very brightly lit up, as if on a movie set with lighting all around. Yet the only source of light appeared to be my single bedroom light, in the center of the ceiling. I looked at the wall in front of me, and noticed three parallel horizontal lines running accross it. 'That's strange', I thought. As I focused on the lines, they began to widen. Later I would remember this widening as the lines growing into fractal-like bands. At the time, I thought they looked rather like zippers. As this happened, everything in my room began to 'flatten' out into what appeared to be standup cardboard cutouts with pictures of the object on the front. Again, I felt as if I was on a movie set with props around me.

Suddenly my three room mates were back in the room, but each was somehow attatched to one of the three 'zippers' on the wall. At this point, strange thoughts began flowing into my mind. Each thought would allow me to 'realize' what something was or what was really going on. I understood that these thoughts were coming from an invisible entity - a consciousness - floating behind me to the right. A distinctly female presence. My friends were now 'unzipping' themselves along the wall. As they did so, the 'zippers' came apart to reveal pure blackness behind them - which I understood to be nothingness itself. Panic welled up in me. I could FEEL the female presence much more strongly inside the blackness.

Suddenly my memory returned. 'That's right', I thought, 'I smoked some Salvia'. I put my arms out as if to steady myself, and said out loud, 'This isn't real, man. You smoked some Salvia, remember? This will all be over in a few minutes. It isn't real.' Now my room mates were standing around me, with extremely confused looks on their faces. One of them turned to me, with utter confusion in his eyes, and said 'What do you mean this isn't real? This IS real...and it's always been this way. You fooled yourself into believing in Reality.'

My mind snapped. The consciousness had placed the understanding into my mind. This WAS real, and I had known that all my life. Somehow I had tricked myself into never thinking about it...into never seeing the grand Movie Set that I lived in. With this also came the realization that this was THE TIME appointed for the end of all existence. I had always known this time would come, and when it would come, but had again tricked myself into not thinking about it. All existence was about to end, and this terrified me. I have never in my life, before or since, felt the sensation of pure terror. Now I did, and I knew Fear.

My three friends were now surrounding me and all three were talking over top of each other. They kept asking me to help them, saying that this was our Purpose - to unzip the fabric of Reality at this final moment. I screamed 'Fuck off!' and pushed at my friend in front of me. He is quite a lot bigger than I, so all that happened was I flew backwards to fall on my bed. I remember thinking, in some small corner of my mind, that my friends did not know I was so high and I had just hurt them by screaming 'fuck off'. I could plainly see the hurt in their eyes. I got up from my bed in panic, and now I noticed that my friends' eyes seems strange; it was not really them looking back at me, but the consciousness that I could feel all around me now. This consciousness seemed to be saying to me, impatiently, 'Stop being silly! You must see this, trust me, you will like it!' As I continued to resist, I could feel the consciousness becoming angry with me; not in an evil or violent way but as a loving parent gets angry at a child who will not listen to sound advice.

I ran from my room, but my feet would not move as they should be. They dragged along the floor, as if some force held them in place. I looked down to notice that my feet were attatched to another 'zipper' that ran along the floor. As I moved, it unzipped behind me. I got out my bedroom door, into the kitchen, and immediately felt a sense of relief. Then I turned to look back into my room, and again was overcome with Fear. Half of my room was completely gone; the walls and floor ended in a jagged line with nothing but pure blackness beyond. I noticed things dissapearing from my room with a silent POP! effect. As each light source dissapeared, the light it gave off went with it. It was becoming very dim. As each sound source went, so did the sound it gave off. It was becoming very quiet.

Again I ran, through my living room and into the hallway leading to the back door. I tripped in the hallway over all the cardboard cutouts that cluttered it. One of my friends was behind me, chasing me and asking 'Where are you going?' I simply ran on, and screamed 'I have to get out of here!!' I reached the back door, and ran through it. Down the steps of my back porch and into the driveway. I got halfway to the garage and again felt an overwhelming sense of relief. I turned to look at the house...and everything appeared normal. I had beaten it and escaped with my existence in one piece.

Then, to my eternal horror, my entire house dissappeared with a loud 'POP!' I looked down, and saw five of the 'zippers' coming to a point at my feet. All around me now, in an closing circle, the world was turning to blackness. Finally I succumbed to the inevitable. With tears in my eyes, I crouched to the ground and hugged my knees to my chest. I said, quietly, 'I can't fight it anymore...'

My world dissappeared. I ceased to exist. There was no long any 'I' in existence. I had only one knowledge: the feeling of 'existence' itself. My consciousness was melded with the Lady I had felt around me, though I had no memory of any other form of being. I simply WAS, and was a part of Her. A thought entered existence, it was Her speaking: 'Now do you see? This isn't so bad.' Later I would think of the feeling I felt as having some benevolent figure stare down at me, arms crossed, utterly satisfied with what She had done. I cannot tell how long this lasted...as time was not a part of existence.

Then there appeared an intensely bright dot, and a voice was saying 'What are we doing outside?' The dot zoomed towards me, and my room mate's face filled the circle of light. Then everything reappeared. I was standing on my driveway, behind my house, with my room mate standing in front of me. He looked slightly confused, and a little concerned. Again, he said, 'What are you doing out here? Let's go in the house.' I felt a tinge of Fear at the mention of going inside, and I asked him 'What's inside the house?' I could not remember how I had gotten outside, or what had happened to me. I felt strange, and things flickered in my peripheral vision. My friend said 'I don't know...let's go see.'

As I walked behind him into the house, I noticed things 'trying' to flatten out. If I focused on them and concentrated, they returned to normal again. We went back into my bedroom, where the other three were waiting, and I sat down heavily on my bed. Memory of my experience came flooding back to me several minutes later, and I can still to this day remember every moment of the event. I asked my friends what had happened, what I had done, and their explanation gave me chills.

They said: I had exhaled my second toke and instantly my eyes opened wider than they had ever seen someone's eyes. One of them said it was as if I was seeing everything around me for the very first time, in awe. I made some strange gurgling noises and waved my hands in front of me vainly. Then I turned a slow circle and proceeded to walk, very slowly, out of my room. They sent my room mate after me, and thankfully one of them had the foresight to say 'Don't touch him...just make sure he doesn't hurt himself. He's THERE'. My friend followed me out of the house and finally asked what I was doing outside. According to my friends, at no time did I say a single word during the entire experience. They said it couldn't have lasted longer than 90 seconds.

I learned two things from this experience: One, that Salvia is nothing to play with and demands a high level of respect. Two, that I was not, as I had previously told myself, unafraid of death. I realized that I love this existence very much, and do not wish to give it up for quite some time.

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: My intro to Salvia! [Re: trendal]
    #3153634 - 09/19/04 09:34 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, that's one hell of a Salvia trip.

I had the same thing happen except it didn't give me a chance to run and be terrified. It just hit me unsubtly and fast. I was lost suddenly and I wasn't afraid because I didn't have time to react. Otherwize I have no idea how I would have felt. I just laid back and sat very still. I also forgot that I had taken a hit of Salvia and my ego definately disolved.

Shit, I exsisted still as me in my body (observing) but everything else disapeared. It wasn't scary, but it was what I was looking for (a little enlightenment).

--------------------
Agent 727

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology