Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!!
    #20581118 -


THE CHICHARONES
Live!  One Night Only!!
Come out to see the "Best Bar Band in America." -Spin Magazine


YOU ARE INVITED!
THIS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 21




The Moxi Theater
Upstairs // 802 9th St.
Greeley, CO 80631


Doors Open at 8pm - Party starts at 9pm
**DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT --->
            $3 PBR - $1 SHOTS (after midnight) & MORE!

Tickets are $10 at the door if you mention
"The Shroomery"


The Chicharones videos "Burn it Down" below


See You At The Chicharones Show!!!


Edited by TheApprentice (09/17/14 08:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20581128 -

Lol, I lived in Greeley for several years. Live in Foco at the moment.

That video you posted threw me off because it was more of a commercial than anything, and threw the wrong vibe. Post some more of their music, like this:



They seem pretty good though. Might check it out.

Edited by PatrickKn (09/17/14 08:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20581134 -

Good call.

Come to the show man!

I'll add some more of their hip hop videos.


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20581160 -

Dude the Chicharones have the best live show!!:thumbup:

I like that video they have in the elevator all acapella...



--------------------
I could go crazy... and no one would notice :seeya:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: BurberrySpores]
    #20581198 -

Seem legit. Might try to go see this. How's the shroomery discount work? The people selling tickets will know about it for sure or what? Or will I just look retarded saying it? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20581209 -

PatrickKn said:
Seem legit. Might try to go see this. How's the shroomery discount work? The people selling tickets will know about it for sure or what? Or will I just look retarded saying it? :lol:




yup.  the door man knows about the different ad promotions I have going right now.

nope, you wont look stupid :super:

its gonna be fun man


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20581261 -

I was pass through Greeley all the time on my way to Fort Collins the town is worse than Pueblo.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20581269 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
the town is worse than Pueblo.



:noargument:


Outside of the college area, it surely fucking is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20581272 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
I was pass through Greeley all the time on my way to Fort Collins the town is worse than Pueblo.



It has a good music scene... and a Dell Taco!

Doesn't compare to Boulder, that's for sure


--------------------
I could go crazy... and no one would notice :seeya:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20581278 -

PatrickKn said:
Gilgamesh18 said:
the town is worse than Pueblo.



:noargument:


Outside of the college area, it surely fucking is.



I live in the Springs currently love it. 5 minutes away from the mountains hiking biking camping I have it all!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20581289 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
PatrickKn said:
Gilgamesh18 said:
the town is worse than Pueblo.



:noargument:


Outside of the college area, it surely fucking is.



I live in the Springs currently love it. 5 minutes away from the mountains hiking biking camping I have it all!



Springs are great man, my brother recently got stationed there (which was awesome, because he hasn't lived anywhere close to me for a long time). Awesome hiking out there for sure. Last time I drove through I saw a bunch of people hang gliding. Want to check that out some time (been hang gliding once before, not in Colorado though).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20581309 -

It's really an underrated town in my opinion. Houses are dirt cheap and according the paper this morning we are the 8th most intellectual city in the US.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20581323 -

Springs is nice if you don't mind all the crazy ex military homelessness.

Manatou springs it pretty sweet though.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20581344 -

nicechrisman said:
Springs is nice if you don't mind all the crazy ex military homelessness.

Manatou springs it pretty sweet though.



Haha dude tell me about it although to be fair its nothing compared to the Portland homeless population now that is out of control.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20582470 -

Since you are all from Colorado, you should come to the show.

Its gonna be the part of the year guys.:feelingfeisty:


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20586902 -

:bender: 

Hi Hey Hello!



--------------------
I could go crazy... and no one would notice :seeya:

Edited by BurberrySpores (09/19/14 05:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: BurberrySpores]
    #20594694 -

:fuckyeahdance:


--------------------
I could go crazy... and no one would notice :seeya:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: BurberrySpores]
    #20594778 -

id come but like....its greeley


greeley sucks ass


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greeley, Co *** One Night Only! The Chicharones Live!!! [Re: trippinballs420]
    #20595637 -

Dude its gonna be the party of the year.

U should come.


--------------------
I could go crazy... and no one would notice :seeya:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Co-worker
( 1 2 all )
Alexthegreat 1,112 30 03/03/18 10:39 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* I think a co-worker is trying to sting me
( 1 2 3 all )
Earth Child 3,499 52 08/14/11 11:42 AM
by thadood
* Im moving to CO
( 1 2 3 all )
StayPuff 3,671 48 08/19/10 06:23 PM
by thirdeyeparable
* What are Sin and Cos?
( 1 2 all )
ChronicCluster 1,309 32 09/27/10 12:31 AM
by themostpurple
* Supertard co-workers ubsurdly dumb questionrs....or begging for elimination from the genepool.
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 3,842 30 09/22/08 01:08 PM
by blewmeanie
* Co-Signer
( 1 2 all )
emilbus 1,322 27 11/12/07 01:30 PM
by BIGSWANG
* Co-Workers Are Fucks
( 1 2 all )
Syle 1,692 27 06/30/09 01:01 PM
by whattheheck
* Space engineer kills co-worker, self at NASA centre j3ckyl 1,082 1 04/21/07 03:18 AM
by j3ckyl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,457 topic views. 9 members, 14 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.