Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Papaver Somniferum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

from friend to girlfriend
    #2045686 - 10/26/03 10:36 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

alright well first i will give you some backround on me, im 16 years old, im going to a public school thsi year for gr 11 and i went to a mennonite private school from grade 7 - 10 and it was fun wasn't very strict just had a "chapel" once a week. I recently beat this "counter-strike" addiction its an online first person shooter that really had me hooked for the past two months so that kept me away from the ladies and kept my mind off of them. Before that i had some relationships and they would go well.. then end suddenly so i sorta gave up on the girlfriend thing and wanted to take a break, but going to a new school i have met so many people and have actually became pretty good friends wiht my old friends girlfriend, they just broke up and she is the perfect girl to me. I dont know if i should persure a relationship i will go on msn just to talk to her, i wake up and i want to phone her. my bodies telling me too but then relationships have ruined most of the best friendships ive ever had.. i just hate that feeling i just want the feeling back when i just met her and friendship was all i would think about.. well ive probably just rambled if you understand just msg back - thanks alot .. ps - im tripping with her , her best friend nad my best friend on halloween with abuttload of mush and i dont want these feelings to clog my mind because i know i will just think about it and i really just wanna have a good time with them.. havn't done mush in 7 months and have been meditating daily with my 5g's of mush in my hand so it should be amazing... thanks any responses are welcomed

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: from friend to girlfriend [Re: ]
    #2045702 - 10/26/03 10:40 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

problem number one,

im 16 years old

sorry dude, we would love to have you here but, it would shut this place down if your parents found out about this and sued the shroomery or somthing. please ask papaver to unregister you before he does it for you

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Anonymous #1

Re: from friend to girlfriend [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2045713 - 10/26/03 10:43 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

cya guys in a few years....

Octi Doci

Re: from friend to girlfriend [Re: ]
    #2045818 - 10/26/03 11:21 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

way to take it like a man... er yeah :thumbup: 

User Gallery

Re: from friend to girlfriend [Re: OctopusDr]
    #2051562 - 10/28/03 09:43 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Fold for The Shroomery!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Papaver Somniferum

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being